For those who are impatient, I attempted a 'write your own ending.' So knock yourself out:
After I posted, me and my friend, (insert friend name here) decided to have a closer look. So we gathered
1. a tent
2. sleeping bags
and some food and water not knowing how long we would be gone. And we both took cameras.
When we got within
1. 100 meters
2. 200 yards
3. 1/2 mile
of the downed saucer we saw
1. armed guards
4. special ops
5. CIA, FBI, and other alphabet agencies
6. unidentified, but lots of guns and troops
guarding this thing. Since we were outnumbered and didn't have weapons, we retreated to a safe location and set up camp.
It was decided we'd
1. take pictures of the activities
2. wait for the opportune time to get some pictures
3. wait to see if an alien would come visit us.
Sometime during the night a patrol came through where we were and
1. stole our food
2. drank our water
3. slashed our sleeping bags
4. kicked over our tent
5. all of the above
1. deleted our pictures
2. ruined our film
3. destroyed our cameras
4. our pictures are still at the one hour photo mart
When they threatened us we ran
(insert pictures here of scrapped knees and scratches as proof of running through the jungle).
1. Sorry, we have no pictures since our cameras and all our equipment were ruined.
2. We will be posting pictures as soon as they are out of the one hour photo lab.
3. We're going back tonight. Stay tuned.