It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India to annouce UFO's are REAL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
since you 'all are so enlightened and well researched why don't you tell me something, what is the indian word for "debunk"?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObamaMomma
since you 'all are so enlightened and well researched why don't you tell me something, what is the indian word for "debunk"?

I was unaware that there was a language called " Indian " ? I think thats why you can't find a translation of the word you seek .

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Sanskrit and Tamil are the classical languages of India according to the Government...Hindi is the language which is mostly spoken in India and termed as India's National Language

en.wikipedia.org...

here is a couple.

what does "debunk" translate to?

[edit on 30-6-2008 by ObamaMomma]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObamaMomma

I clicked on the Indian-English dictionary and it says that the Indian word for "debunk" is B U N G l a D E s h. It's pronounced bunk - la - de - sh.it has four syllables, I mean letters -- I mean syllables. that Indian word.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ObamaMomma

Ok well I did a quick search for a English to Tamil translation , hope that will be good enough ? I found this

izuttuvita, to put off; 2. to expose to the public.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Guys...really...it was a sarcastic question.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by ObamaMomma

Ok well I did a quick search for a English to Tamil translation , hope that will be good enough ? I found this

izuttuvita, to put off; 2. to expose to the public.

No, that's not the word. "Izuttuvita" describes a flasher. Try again.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

Here is my source dsal.uchicago.edu...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

reply to post by stander

Thanks for the source . . . . . .
. . . . .
. . . .

They say that there are 57 different alien races, but now I see that there are more of them.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

reply to post by stander

I checked other sources, but the exact translation of the word "debunk" is really hard to find. So I became curious and decided to ask someone who speaks one of the Indian languages. I just went across the street to the 7/11 store.
Surprise . . .

'Scuseme . . . how do you say "debunk" in your language? . . . . . . . you don't know what "debunk" means? . . . . . . . . . .ahh, that's like when you see a UFO, but someone says that it . . . . . . . . . . . whaaat? you don't know what UFO is?. . . . . . . .are you kidding me? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . you know what, let's go outside, I show you . . .

See? These are Unidentified Flying Objects -- acronym UFO .

Why they are unidentified? These are lights, no?

LOL. Hey, I heard that Indians have greatly contributed to the field of mathematics. Maybe the 4 UFO lights over this 7/11 store remind the Western culture that 4 + 7 = 11. What do you think, guys?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Regardless of what the Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, or any of the dozens of languages spoken in India might be; most people there would probably use the word "debunk," as English is an official language of India.

check it out.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

if the real things are so,why we are bowing and negotiable towards our adjacent terrorist country.to me all these are political survival and personal benefits of our unethical & immoral power seekers. First we need is to educate every human beings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join