It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India to annouce UFO's are REAL

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
India to announce UFO's are REAL , or so the article goes on to say . I will post a link to the article so that you may form your own opinion on the report .

ancientx.com...

The report makes some interesting claims and I am wondering if any of you might have herd any other news regarding India releasing any such news ?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
If they came out with substantial evidence, more than paper releasing etc, I bet that would mess up alot of countries agendas. Let's hope if this is true India isn't influenced by world power ideology.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
World net daily type tabloids have been proclaiming such for more than a few years, rehashing the same accounts and embellishing them further with each retelling. I wouldn't hold my breath on this one.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Wow, if the India populace believes their Government that;s 1 Billion new believers, even a quarter of that is more than the US population (not including mexicans)

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
India Daily is not exactly a reliable news source... This type of news has also been brought up before, with claims of the goverment protecting the aliens that apparently pop out of the ground in the thousands. Seems like just a re-run.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I predict this will have the same outcome as all the other nations that have 'released' data on UFOs, like Mexico, Brazil, France, etc: That the UFO's are just that, Unidentified Flying Objects. It's not like India is going to come out and say that they are spacecraft from outer space.

Don't get your hopes up, people. I remember when everyone was so excited here about France announcing they were going to release their UFO data, but when they did, what they released was what we already knew; that unexplainable objects are sighted in the air. I remember that Mexico and Brazil did the same.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me three times, shame on my mother... fool me four times, well you can't get fooled again.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by OrangeAlarmClock]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Recently India has seen enormous news on UFO contacts and secret UFO bases in Himalayas near the Chinese bases. In Ladak, for example the locals clearly point out the everyday phenomenon of large triangular spacecrafts coming out below the ground and Indian security forces protecting them.
ancientx.com...

This is utter tripe! I have debunked this a number of times on ATS. India Daily is a webloid that equates to trash – something like the National Enquirer, but many notches lower.

I have served in Ladakh and know almost every inch. This so called phenomenon of large triangular craft coming out below the ground is utter rubbish! There are no craft coming out of holes in the ground, for Chrissake!!

Indian security forces protecting them? What a load of garbage! This article was written way back in 2005 by some Juhi something. Here… www.indiadaily.com...

Military officials and politicians have confessed the fact that India has been contacted. India has been told the rules of the Universe.

Lol!!
Military officials have confessed? To whom? This utter nonsense has been doing the rounds of the internet since the last couple of years and people have been lapping it up. How gullible can they get? And this fiction refuses to die!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
i hope you include the micks

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I did some research and the External Affairs Minister currently is Pranab Mukherjee not the one mentioned in the "news"...
www.meaindia.nic.in.../2008/06/05ev01.htm

That is an old made up story copy pasted on some sh-- site.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Have to agree wih MikeSighn here.

A lot of people post this article ,in some for or another, every month. It's bunk.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Two things I know about UFOs:
In the mid-eighties, hundreds of animals ( mostly cows ) were drained of blood and refrigerated at Texas A&M's Department of Veternary Science. Strangely, they were then delivered to Fort Sam Houston in Refrigerated trucks. I know only because I was there. I've often thought that these are the cattle ' mutilation ' subjects.
Also, an incident described in the so-called 'blue book project' involving a military unit in the early fifties was completely false and fabricated. My own father was supposedly a witness, but- when asked about it- he said it was all news to him. He had never even heard of UFO incidents...
We have heard of Roswell because our government wants us to know the information that a UFO crashed and was covered up, no other reason.
Is this whole thing a hoax, or is there real, proveable info that can be released by India or someone else ?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

This is utter tripe! I have debunked this a number of times on ATS. India Daily is a webloid that equates to trash – something like the National Enquirer, but many notches lower.

If you think it's total BS, then you can check BS Online
www.business-standard.com...
to figure out where the wind is blowing from.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
What difference does it make if a government makes an announcement like this? I mean, UFOs are real! Think about it. U.F.O. = Unidentified Flying Object. So if a person sees something flying, and they can't figure out what it is, then it is a UFO. Since when does a government have to officially acknowledge a person's inability to recognize everything they see in the sky?

Now, I realize that the majority of people make the assumption that UFOs automatically means aliens. So why don't people just say aliens instead of UFOs? Silly people!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
PPPFFFFTTT!
India? so what? aren't these the same people that worship rats and a muatated little girl as their goddess?
those people believe much anything.
There isn't a Indian word for "debunk"

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObamaMomma
PPPFFFFTTT!
India? so what? aren't these the same people that worship rats and a muatated little girl as their goddess?

Well, that's the weird thing: why would the Indians feel the need to join the Western culture and worship an identified Gray inside an Unidentified Flying Object?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ObamaMomma

That's a borderline racist comment mate. It's this type of generalization that shows how little you know or understand about Indian Culture. A classic case of foot in mouth if ever I've seen one! You really are flirting with the T&C's.... And did I mention bad spelling to boot!

I suggest you subscribe to Nat Geo, buy yourself an encyclopedia and a dictionary while your at it. This type of post does nothing to advance the forum or other members perception of your intelligence.

There are hoaxes in every country as well as cheap tabloids. There really was no need for your remarks.

IMR

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

PPPFFFFTTT!

And you apparently worship Barack Obama.... And I've seen you defend much more inane things. What a childish way to describe the Indian culture. Truly spoken like one that has no idea...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

PPPFFFFTTT!

Hmmm, ignorant , ignorant, ignorant... India is a HUGE sub-continent, that consists of dozens of religions, castes, beliefs, states, ideologies, interests, hobbies and people.

Like saying all Welsh people are farmers or all Americans are hunters or all Belgians are chocolatiers or all Italians bake pizza.

As I say, your post reeks of stereotypical ignorance and may i suggest you actually do some research before coming onto this thread and spouting your childish dribble.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
India to announce UFO's are REAL , or so the article goes on to say . I will post a link to the article so that you may form your own opinion on the report .

I heard rumors that India will be the first country to initiate the First Contact.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

PPPFFFFTTT!

Hmmm, ignorant , ignorant, ignorant... India is a HUGE sub-continent, that consists of dozens of religions, castes, beliefs, states, ideologies, interests, hobbies and people.

Like saying all Welsh people are farmers or all Americans are hunters or all Belgians are chocolatiers or all Italians bake pizza . . .

. . . or all Indians love to munch on well-cooked monkey brains.

UFO = Utterly Foolish Obama

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join