It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everybody Dance Now...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
After looking around on the internet today, I found the following video. It got me thinking. At first I thought the guy was a goof, but about 54 seconds into it it took a turn. Not only is this guy happy but he shares it everywhere he goes.

If we all did that we would feel better both physically and mentally. How lucky this guy (Matt) is to have traveled all those places and met all those great people. Not only did he have fun but he shared it with others and they joined in.

After watching this video I couldn't help but to feel better, and I think that the world needs more people like this guy. I know, it's how I act most of the time... silly can be fun...

[edit on 05/27/2007 by Zaimless]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Something in that for all of us Zaim........
Forget norm, be happy...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Dancing is good medicine... it frees the spirit.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Is it me or does everyone have a problem with happiness? If I had made this a post of a man being hanged (and I could find the footage!) everyone would be saying something.

So whats up? Do a little Dance, make a little love, get down tonight...

Share your wealth with the world, be happy for a moment...

[edit on 05/27/2007 by Zaimless]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I had the pleasure of dancing with matt in THAT Vid! lol

1.29 on the Vid in London England, Myself my sister oni and Super mod djdohboy all went and had a great day, he is a great fella and a good laugh,

have a peek at our thread
theres piccys ect of our day

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Great video. I love to dance. It's so much fun.

We can dance if we want to, right?

We can leave your friends behind.....cuz if your friends don't dance.....oh okay I'll stop...

This is my fav dance video:

DANCE!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You all are great, and your videos are awesome. I came by a couple the other day and I love them, so I am gonna share them... they are filled with energy, and the dudes in them are the sweetest, most humbleing guys. I am not into the whole "Idol" show thing, These are from Britians Got Talent.

The crowd goes ballistic... it's awesome...

The have one more video, but I will post it later, don't want the mods mad at me for posting to many vids.
Everybody Dance now....
Be happy and dance...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this new where the hell is matt vid.I love this one the most ,it just melts your heart,seeing all those people together and separately enjoying something which can unite us in many ways.I think matt is a new age saint of sorts bringing joy across the world aswell as showing us that we are all in this together thank you.

new topics

top topics

join