It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red dots in a triangle on body

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone has had a triangular mark appeare anywhere on ther body after an abduction experience? I had one on my right hand. I would like some input if any one's willing also id like to find out more about triangles after abductions what do they mean if any thing your input will be greatly appreciated.

Yours Smurtall

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Unless you post a picture, nothing can be derived from your expanation.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well, there are support groups out there....

Here, pulled this up in Google:

www.abduct.com...

But, supposedly abductions have a tendency to be recurring experiences. If you have a video camera that can record you while you sleep (may be a little difficult to come up with one that can record for that length of time) - it may, with patients, reveal something.

In your case, it may not necessarily be ET in nature - and the camera may indicate that........ or it may indicate that it is.

I can't offer much as I can't ever say I have been abducted. But I do have to say it would freak me the hell out, so I can't even begin to imagine what it would have been like.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurtall
I was wondering if anyone has had a triangular mark appeare anywhere on ther body after an abduction experience? I had one on my right hand. I would like some input if any one's willing also id like to find out more about triangles after abductions what do they mean if any thing your input will be greatly appreciated.

Yours Smurtall

A red triangle is a symbol for genetic manipulation -- the vertices of the triangle are defined as D, N, A.

Reptiles are not mammals: the fetus develops in an egg. The symbolism of an alien interference into the structure of human DNA comes from a "fractal egg," which is a modification of the Mandelbrot Set fractal:

You can see the "alien fetus" developing in an egg. This is where the triangular symbols come from.

You would have to take a picture of your mark to figure out the nature of the alterations of your genetic makeup done by the aliens.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
aim64c thanx for the link. I don't have pictures all i can do is describe what it looked like. Two of the dots have faded over time(this happend some time ago) the other is still there. It's about one and a half inches above the last knuckle and about an inch to the right. The other dot was just by the center of my wrist and the third was about two inches down from where the web bit of skin joins the thumb and first finger togeather.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I've got three freckles on my left arm which make up a triangle, not sure what relevance that is... I'm hoping they are natural.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

I have four moles on my left forearm, they seem to be in a perfect triangular formation. 3 moles at the bottom, one at the top, next to the top mole is a tinier mole and next to the middle bottom mole is another tinier mole. These also look like a formation of stars that I have seen in the night sky. Maybe a coincidence?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm hoping mine have no relevance towards abductions or whatever, and is a coincidence its a thought too disturbing to go into.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I have 3 moles forming a perfect triangle too.

I'v always wondered about that

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurtall
I was wondering if anyone has had a triangular mark appeare anywhere on ther body after an abduction experience? I had one on my right hand.

Any three mosquito bites are going to form a triangle, some more regular than others. I wouldn't worry about it being aliens. Just get some Calamine lotion for it.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thanx for your replies i also have moles in a triangle but im not botherd about them there just moles

The reason these red dots bother me is because they happend after an abduction event and i know what a mosquito bite is like and it' nothing like that. I whish they were.

In truth i don't know what they are but i don't think it was a coinsidence.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
hm. i have had a many dots on myself in the form of an equilateral triangle
that is why i am looking things up on it right now. . just curious.
but yeah a lot of times when i have dots.. it is in a triangle..........

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Wouldn't any 3 spots close to each other make up a triangle?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I wonder if the three dots are like a stamp or something you know to let the abductors know that you have already been prossesed by someone else.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
actually any 3 points anywhere in space make a triangle.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have three freckle on my left arm (only ones on my arm) about a 2 inches apart that form a perfect triangle. One red (bottom left), top one is brown and bottom right is light

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

That is weird, I have 3 freckles that make a near perfect triangle on my left arm aswell! I went on google to see if it ment anything, or if anyone else had it. The first guitarist for Ozzy Osbournes' solo rock band had the same thing on his right arm..
he was killed in a plane chrash in the 1980's.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

ummm...nope...might wanna recheck that.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Its funny i got three mozzy bites on my ankle on the weekend while camping and after i got home they looked like something out of X-files.I think i could of made some b.s story up, posted pics and got alot of attention from it.Way to easy to mislead people with this kind of stuff.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

not quite true, not in a straight line they dont!

. . .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join