It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red dots in a triangle on body

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well i know i for one have 4 red dots on my chest that have been there for as long as i can remember. 3 of them form a perfect triangle upside-down with the 4th perfectly in the middle of the triangle. they are not raised or lowered and appear to be under the skin however the on in the middle sometimes bleeds but does not scab. This is directly in the middle of my chest right between my pectoral muscles. I heal alot faster than most people i know and I rarely get sick. I have never broken a bone in my body until recently last week when i stubbed my toe on something in my kitchen when it was dark. The swelling has gone down as well as the pain but I can Separate the bone in that toe. thats how i know it's broken.I cannot do the same with the toe on the other foot. there is no joint where there appears to be one on the broken toe. I got kind of curious today as the middle dot started bleeding again and the broken toe thing that healed in a week without being set and without much pain. and I have been up and down off of a ladder at least 150 times in the past week. I have seen what seemed like it might have been a ufo about 2 years ago but I've had these marks for as long as i can remember and I've always been weird about some things like having a dream about someone or somewhere before it's happened or saying what someone else is thinking.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Tyrlind

How can I post a picture? each time while writing a reply or a new comment, clicking on the far right icon to post a picture, all that pops up is a blank rectangular box with a green "x" to its right. I have this... "mark" everyone is talking about and I want to give my quick story and post the pics but I can't seem to attach the photo T_T
I am also brand new to this site so forgive me if I'm missing something obvious.
edit on 2-5-2016 by AVTIII because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: smurtall

I Have: I just noticed two weeks ago, and start wondering what kind of insect bites me!

Here's the link to the image: imgur.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I Have: I just noticed two weeks ago, and start wondering what kind of insect bites me!

Here's the link to the image: imgur.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IvannaFabiani

Bed bugs are known to bite in little triangles. Sometimes three bites in a straight line too. They like to hang around in shoes etc.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Greensage

I resently noticed I had three dots in the shape of a triangle that were the size of a pore, the dots werent ichy,they didn't seem like scabs either and my skin wasn't puffy. I asked my friend about and she said it could be a rash but its been a few days since then and it's been bugging me so I finally got the chance of googling it but I'm still unsure about what it is or if it's something serious. I scratched my arm earlier and one of the dots "dissappeared" then kept scratching to find the others did the same now I have three tiny holes in my arm that are puffy. I don't know about the whole alien thing or demon possession but hopefully someone will figure it out.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Lavette

Other than a straight line, what shape can three dots take?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

So for the past year and a half (ever since my son was born) I’ve been experiencing strange things, I’ve come up with no explanations and hoping someone may have an answer for me. About 4 months after my son was born I noticed a strange triangle shaped mark on my thigh. It looked very red and somewhat swollen, however it was completely painless and if i hadn’t shaved I would of probably missed it completely. I did some research and everything came up as bed bugs, however this mark did not itch or burn and my boyfriend doesn’t have any marks on him. Knowing that it wasn’t bed bugs I just ignored it for the time being. Stranger yet the marks remained for several weeks without fading. About 3-5 months later I got the same triangle shaped mark on my lower stomach with the same symptoms (no pain/itch) however these marks lasted about 3 weeks before finally fading away. This time I took notes but didn’t pay much mind to it. About 3-4 months ago was the strangest experience by far, I fell asleep on the couch one night and I’m an extremely light sleeper I wake at the slightest sound. But I was asleep and apparently my son woke up screaming so loud it woke my boyfriend, he picked up my son and started walking through the house to find me. He checked everywhere and couldn’t find me, he started to panic thinking I was outside or something at 1am. Finally I woke up to him standing in the living room doorway staring at me, the first thing that came out of my mouth was “what happened? Was I sleeping? I’m so confused?” He was freaked out and said “I couldn’t find you, our son has been screaming, where were you?” For me I don’t ever remember falling asleep, the last thing I remember was sitting in the chair watching a movie. I don’t recall laying on the couch or turning the tv off. This really freaked all of us out but it was so late we just went back to bed. The next morning I noticed three little dark bruises on my arm where you would draw blood. These marks were painless and lasted longer then the 2 other marks before. I should of taken a picture but didn’t sadly. Now months later I have the same triangle shaped mark on my outter thigh. I hope there’s a simple explanation for these marks and maybe I’m just being over dramatic and watching to much sci-fi movies. But please let me know what you think because I would really like some sort of explanation to put my mind at ease.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I have a red triangle on my left foot below my ankle. I disappears when pressure is applied. It don't itch and is painless I have had it for a few years.
edit on 6-6-2019 by SteampunkWhovian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Any 3 dots form a triangle if they aren't a line. What kind of triangle?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Red dots on your skin are, according to a doctor I used to go to, cherry angioma. It's a group of capillaries that form in a benign growth or spot on your skin. The triangle formation is purely coincidental. Unless of course you were actually abducted, then all bets are off.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Got these when 14. Doc couldn’t explain and now I’m 40. Never inches and now faded but prominent when young .i am a believer and have seen a UFO when I was younger. Not UFO like you think but I saw a “star” travelling when I was camping . It wasn’t a satellite and was on its own course of choice. Can’t remember if these appeared after or before that. Always have been ancient alien type thinker

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Yes, on my left hand.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join