It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red dots in a triangle on body

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
and not if the 3 points are on different points on the z axis. then it would be a pyramid or tetrahedron

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I also have many triangular shaped moles/freckles and I just noticed in the last few weeks that I have a new set of moles/freckles in the shape of the Big Dipper on my left shoulder. I'm just missing one dot though. It's odd because it's fairly new, and now I think about it I've been getting alot of new spots on my upper torso area. but I don't know whats the cause for new ones to appear.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i have the three dots in triangle formation too.i assumed they were being branded in an abdution scenario that we cant remember,some however can,they are concious through the experience like that kid in the film fire in the sky.god knows...ther are many realities,that i know as i have had sleep paralysis with visual and audiable to enhance the experience.not sure about these reptiles-david icke style...but who can say whats real...just because i aint seen them doesnt mean they dont exist...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Hi,
In the past week, I have noticed a freckle on top of my right hand that is in the shape of a perfect triangle. It is about 1/8" from corder to corner. I've been trying lighten up, but now I think I'll just leave it alone.

Does anyone know the significance?

I looked up in my "Signs" book and it says the the triangle represents the holy trinity.

Donna

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
To all the mathematically miseducated people who tend to think that 3 points in ANY formation do not make a triangle, think just a bit before posting stupidities.

ANY 3 points will make a triangle. Wherever they are. If they are on a straight line, it is still a triangle, of which height is 0 (a particular case of a triangle, but still by definition a triangle...).

And a volume of whatever sort, tetrahedron or other pyramid, will require a minimum of 4 points in space, 3 can only be a totally flat surface in a 3D space.

Deny ignorance please! This is so awfully obvious!

As to the subject itself... Please post a picture! Have you made those marks seen by a doctor? By any other person who is reasonably well train at telling you about it?

There are many accounts of marks after abductions, some triangular in shape, but how could we debate of something we have never seen?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I woke up with 3 tiny red dots in the form of a scalene triangle on my left forearm. What I find weird about them is how I have had them for about 8 months to a year and do not seem to fade or shrink whatsoever. If i can get a decent image uploaded i will attach to the next post.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
When I was younger I had a set of pimples that made up a triangle. It's not weird for you to find triangle patterns on your body whether it's freckles or anything because if there's 3 dots it is easy for you to perceive it as being a triangle shape just like if there's 2 dots you can say they are in a straight line.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
when i was about 19 my g/f looked at my back when we got up and i had dots that made a triangle shape on the center my back , they almost looked like burn marks , or hikkies(when someone sucks on your neck). they didnt hurn. went to doctor and they asked if we were playing a joke, or if i was sitting on a chair with marks like that, i never did think of taking a pic. i always had weird things happend to me that no one can explain or no one wants to talk about. i wash there was a goup for this .

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
So this is what I first thought of, sorry.

But considering your story, possibly incision points? Otherwise, bedbugs?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by grifta

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
actually any 3 points anywhere in space make a triangle.

not quite true, not in a straight line they dont!

Correct, however one of the 3 points in the real world would probably be off of the straight line by at least 0.000000000000001" ao for all practical purposes that would still be a triangle even though they look like a straight line, your eye just isn't sensitive to see it being off by only that small amount.

But yeah, other than the perfectly straight line, forming a triangle is pretty much what 3 points do.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Ya'll got laser tagged by some angry Predator

*second line*

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Ok; I awoke yesterday to find - just above my left knee - 3 red dots in the formation of a triangle. It's smaller than the underarm photo and is not a "bruise", but 3 actual marks, red and circular in appearance, with SCARS in the center of each. Two of which are more prominent and seem to be elongated, although very tiny, and the 3rd one is slightly less visible but is there. They appear very red but not irritated or painful in any way, and as if they'd been there for a long time.

I attempted to photograph, and will post the photos, but upon review of them please understand that A: I am anemic and my skin is pale with a spotty appearance when photographed up close so yes, there are red "spots" here and there on my skin that existed prior to these but these are DIFFERENT; they are actual MARKS, B: the lighting was terrible, soft light, so the photos aren't very clear and C: the photos are blurry, so in the interest of trying to optimize them for review I tried to play with the levels and sharpen them a bit to achieve clarity and something more akin to the actual appearance of the marks. These pictures are not altered in any extreme or "faked", as I believe would appear evident.

I'd like to add that I also have a small, metal object - visible to the naked eye as being lodged somewhere under the skin on my right shoulder that appeared sometime in elementary school and can be felt as a small bump. This is not a "mole" under the skin; this is some random anomaly. I also have a second one on my lower back area.

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2804/4446201422_c64560ac3d_o.jpg[img]

I have issues with confinement/claustrophobia, cannot feel out of control of my body - even during a playful interaction with my boyfriend whom I trust, I can freak out if I'm restrained in any way [tickling, wrestling, etc]. I've felt a "presence" or more than one for as long as I can remember, and have had raging insomnia since my pre-teen years. I simply cannot fall asleep unless I take medication, no matter how exhausted I am, because I always feel as if I am being "watched" at night. I have never suffered from "night terrors" but have had conscious experiences where I'm petrified to the point of immobilization. I'm also feeling now, that I may have several "screen memories"; usually involving an animal or vague memories that I question; did they even really happen or is this a false memory I've conjured to screen out some traumatic experience. I have some abnormal fears and suffer from anxiety. Otherwise I am an open, empathic, reative and well-adjusted person who has a strong sense of self. I have no problem interacting with people and am fairly well-balanced between the realms of logic/reason and an open mind. My first memory of any exposure to what are referred to as "the grays" was when I was about 7 years old; the book by Whitley Streiber - "Communion" had just hit the shelves, I was 7, and my father must have bought it and left it out on the coffee table. He had always had a solid interest in the occult, supernatural, paranormal, physics, philosophy, theology, etc. As soon as I saw the cover art, I fell into a tremendous state of panic/fear and carried that fear throughout the majority of my youth. The fear has subsided a bit and has become less intense w/the research I've done over the years, but it's there nonetheless.

I wonder if I should attempt hypnotic regression as a means to explore whether or not I've had abduction experiences? Can anyone explain what the experience would be like - hypnosis??

Thank you!!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlow13
Can anyone explain what the experience would be like - hypnosis??

Thank you!!

You have to buy into what they say in order to go under - after that you will only say and do what you would normally say and do so no fears of you lying anymore than you would during your actual fully awake existence.

Downside - they can implant suggestions within you. Reawaken those suggestions at the drop of a hat, re-enforce those suggestions in future sittings and pretty much have you do what they want if they are unscrupulous (which many abductee regressers are).

Judging by your particular colour of nail varnish I'd recommend against.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlow13

I'm not a physician but what you're describing sounds pretty mundane. The photo you linked to looks like small bites. No need to rush to a hypnotherapist yet imo
You might want to check out the Emma Woods/Dr Jacobs story.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have three mysterious dots on my stomach that form a triangle facing downward. They appeared out of nowhere about two years ago. I've never to my knowledge been abducted tho. What your saying is that when you have been abducted they stamp you to let others know you've been tampered with? Weird theory very interesting

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Just a couple days ago, or was it yesterday?
My head felt sensitive to the washcloth when I rubbed my hair with it for a couple of days.
The last time I wiped my hair I proceeded into the computer room and my girlfriend asked:
"Why are you bleeding on your forehead?"
"What do you mean?"
I went to the bathroom mirror and I had a mess of blood that I then wiped off, Then I noticed I had 3 red dots in a triangular pattern, one was bigger then the rest and was concave like it was scooped, but very small.
I also have a history of occasional insomnia, usually week long episodes, like this week.

How weird and coincidental, I wanted to make my own thread on this, but, I will post it here instead.

I found it weird enough that I bothered to take pictures, Here they are:

Now, for some strange reason I could not log into the ats pic upload, so I hosted them myself.

We thought this very weird, I said to her:
"I didn't bump my head, I didn't get scratched by the cats, that leaves only one thing, I was abducted by aliens!"

'Yup!"

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Toadmund]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I reviewed the Emma Roberts Story and it started to seem odd when I was looking at her bruising, scratches, etc... I'd never really put this together but I've woken up with mysterious bruising, scratches and cuts as well; some rather large and painful, yet I had no memory of injuring myself in any way... yes, I am anemic so if I were to injure myself the bruising would definitely come easily and be quite apparent, but trust that some of these bruises had either looked like someone had grabbed me with their fingers and gripping tightly, or were simply dark and large and completely unexplainable [inner thigh; back; inner upper arm, etc]. I'd go to bed without them, and wake up to find them once I'd showered or while I was getting dressed. Strange cuts have appeared, mainly on my hands and arms; sometimes on my chest, under the collarbone area. I really just thought that I'd possibly done something in my sleep or had forgotten that I'd bumped into something, but I've never been known to sleep-walk. My ex-fiancee [who lived with me for 5 years and who has observed me in my sleep many times], as well as my current bf [whom I'm living with, and obviously also has been awake when I've been sleeping] have reported waking up and seeing things @ the foot of the bed, or being choked/feeling as if they cannot move. In both cases [as my current bf is complaining about this as recently as this week] I've tried to explain 'sleep paralysis' and how the brain releases chemicals during REM sleep to keep us mildly paralyzed so we don't "act out" our dreams, that sometimes we wake up and that hasn't worn off yet so we may still be in a sort of "dream state" [hence hallucinations] and cannot move due to the protective paralytic. They've both insisted that is not the case. They've both been very convincing in their defense of this. i myself have never experienced sleep paralysis as I'd stated in my previous post, but both of them had stated that this had never happened to them prior to their living with me. !! I joked that it was likely my subconscious frustration taking on a life of its' own in my sleep, but I'm starting to wonder here... I'd really prefer it if this is NOT an abduction scenario, but the more I see, the more it's seeming that something's going on and that I should try to look into it.

When considering hypnosis, I had previously decided that since my Uncle is a Medical Hypnotist [and yes, has an interest in the occult but I'm unaware of his activity regarding UFO regression] who usually deals with retrieval of traumatic memories for people who're dealing with PTSD - and also works with Past-Life Regressive Therapy. He has over 40 years of experience and is also a family member. I'm trying to weigh this out and see if anyone here has ever dealt with hypnosis and whether or not there are any alternatives to this process..

Thank you to all who have given perspective or input thus far.

J*

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smurtall

kinda sad that your post is from 2008.i don't know if you gonna be able to see me.mine ,anyway.i do had a red triangular mark in my left side of my neck it didn't hurt at all and despaired later.I don't know and have any clue what it is.following that a week later i was waking up from my nap time and i saw clearly a blue flashy light ball in the corner of my room blinking and despaired in three second later I didn't feel any panic I was calmed also I could reach to see back of me on my right side a long skinny arm. reaching me and pulling back until despaired when I saw him I which I could find any answer for my question too.
regard

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by smurtall

Yes I have today , this morning. WTF are they.And a really bad stomache.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
My strange experiences began in the winter of 07'. I should restate this, as I have been visited since I was 3 years of age but the recent visits have increased in number and frequency, as well as visible sightings and strong feelings and dreams.

I was drawn to this site while doing a search for "Marks on hand + 3 dots", that lead me to this thread where I have read through most of what is written. (I will only bother reading serious posts, all others are wasting your time, grow up). I am trying very hard to come to terms with what has been occuring.
In 07' I have 3 dreams, one after the other. In the first, I was being tied down, actually, I could feel only what I would describe as cold black hands all around me, I was raised as a Christian, though not always in practice, I still believe in Jesus very strongly, so, in this moment of terror I called out to him. In a flash, litterally, like someone very strong grabbing you from you shirt by your chest and yanking you up I was standing in front of him. In the experience he showed me a few things, one was a black and white board, half moon shaped with various arrows pointing down into it from the top of this board. He didn't have to tell me what it was, it was communicated to me automatically as to what it was, it was a judgement of my heart. There was serveral of the arrows in the black side and when I looked, he put out his hand over it and told me not to look at that, saying "I have this for you" Meaning he had forgiven me for them. He instead showed me the white side and told me that I was doing better than I thought and to keep working on those things...the last thing he said was "I am coming, tell them I'm coming".
The next night, I had an experience where I was talking with 2 people, though I could not see them, I could hear them clearly, they told me to make my wings move...to see if I could feel them. All I had to do was think about what it would feel like if I had wings on my back and bam, I could feel them, the weight of them, hanging from between my shoulder blades. I began to make them flap, up and down, they were huge and created a lot of wind in the space I was in, then I was told to stop. They then said "Now you know" and that was the end of the experience.
The next night I was in a small room, there were 2 other people in the place I was in, similar to before, only I was facing these two people as they were ingaged with one another, they were fighting, not fists (yet) but were in serious disagreement. My first impulse was to break them apart and creat peace, at that very moment that I tried to do that, I felt pure energy shoot though my entire body. It felt as if every molecule in me had suddenly aligned but not like eletricity, this was something else. As I went strait, my mouth began to open in a steady, slow progress and this amazing white light shot out of it, followed by a sharp, double edged silver sword. The sound that this made was like trillions of over-lapping frequencies all working in some perfect harmony but the sound itself was like nothing I have ever heard...ever. I saw shadows began to quiver and move as if they were alive, all darkness running from this sound.
The above testimony is my witness so help me God.

The next part came after a year or two of trying to come to terms with that first set of happenings. In Aug of 09, I began to WANT to meditate, though I had never done such a thing, ever..my head was buzzing all the time and I seemed to know that I had to just relax and lay down...once I did, I saw tremendous things and tained insight that I had not previously had. ( I could talk about it for hours...seriously)
But then, other things happened. I woke on night to find a large, blue eyed Grey being standing over me, looking quite irritated it seemed to me, he then backed up and simply dissapeared. I have, ony my right hand, 3 dots which showed up last summer, on my right hand palm. They are under my ring finger on mu right hand 2 of the dots ride my heart line and the last sits above those. That was the most frightening part for me...as it suddenly validated and made physical reality of many of the things that were happening.

If anyone has had anything like this happen, please tell me. I've had quite a ride over the last few years and it's taken a toll on my ability to remain quiet about it. Usually I will suffer in silence with pains and questions but this mark on my hand is too much.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join