It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension. Is it purely breaking away from "the matrix"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Yes I know the matrix has become a cliche word but what if this is essentially all ascension is about. Waking up from thousands of years being trapped in a false reality, a world where we are blinkered, asleep, controlled and totally unware of our true reality.

I was reading some of the Terra papers www.freedomdomain.com...
in which the worlds history is totally rewrote. Its revealed by Robert Morning Skys grandfather who rescued at alien from a crash. Im not sure if this aliens account is 100% true, but it does offer us an alternative to what we have been told.
He states " We are their servants, we are their slaves, we are their property, we are theirs". Are we being controlled by reptiles and greys in a matrix?

The awakening myself and many others are feeling is it breaking free from this matrix? By opening ancient energy points (chakras) through meditation, I have started to become very aware. Aware of other realms, opening them has provided a ladder to climb and reach what is otherwise out of reach in this earthly realm.

Is ascension merely becoming 100% aware of all our human possibilities. This 3D Earth can not be all there is, this could be a matrix of which we are becoming aware of.

Greed, power, hate and fear have all being created to keep us under control. If we realized ourselves as the true spiritual beings we are and felt the universal love of our creator we would no longer be under the control of the matrix.

The power of our minds is immense, if we feel negative and full of fear that is how our reality will play out.
Positivity, love , light and enligtenment are possibly the tools we require to break free from our matrix existance.

Ascension maybe is all about just becoming aware of all that is around us, to become what many other beings already are. To become what we should be " totally aware spiritual beings" under no matrix control.
Is ascension just another word for reconnecting to our souls, the souls that have become a distant memory in this modern matrix.
Is the voice calling out to us, the frequency we are slowly becoming aware of just the final push we need to make us break free.

I believe as 2012 appraoches, the fear felt will mount. You may think you'll be immune but will you? We still have 4 years of build up, and as it approaches I can guarantee the fear felt will increase.
This fear may just be the thing thats been planned all along , it will stop people becoming aware of their situation of absolute control they are held in. Stop them ascending and keep this terrible matrix going.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is really an interesting thought. I never thought about it before, but you may well be right. I recently wondered if "the end of the world" was because all who were awakened would simply go off to another dimension/world and the rest of the sleeping people just stayed here in this Matrix. There seems to me to be a widening gulf between those who hear and wake up and those who are still very much asleep. It feels to me like when a cell separates, mitosis I think it's called. When it's done, there are 2 cells instead of just one. Maybe that's the kind of effect happening now.
I don't think we'll have long to wait though. I do think these kind of questions will be answered within the next 4 years or so.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'm not saying you are right or wrong here, as there is no right or wrong answer, only what you feel. Does that make sense? I'm merely trying to offer you a different perspective, so take it for what you will.

It is my personal belief that ascension is passing through the higher levels of dimensions without physically dying. The ability to transfer one's soul from dimension to dimension regardless of a physical body. So you are correct in your analogy of breaking away from the matrix. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I dunno about ascension, reptilians, greys, alternate dimensions, and all this stuff that so far has not materializes in my reality, and may never do so, but one thing I can agree to, the conspiracy is fear. Fear is the only real control mechanism that will work over populations, because if they do not fear they do not follow, and if they do not follow they cannot be mislead.

War on terror? Pfffft, war OF terror. Attacking aliens? Pffffft, Exophobia. Islamic domination? Pfffffft, just people like us.

I think everyone may have a different awareness to the limits of reality but pretty much anyone can break the conditioning and live out of fear. The first big step is to switch off the tv and not listen or read the fearmongers on radio and print or internet, once they have been identified (and some are subtle, sometimes they are even within ourselves). Once that is achieved reality suddenly becomes made of options and not limitations.

I believe it's time for the people of this planet to focus more on themselves and their loved ones and let some of the big, toxic, negative institutions and governments fall under the weight of their own negativity.

As for other dimensions... well, if they're there I'll get there eventually.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter

It is my personal belief that ascension is passing through the higher levels of dimensions without physically dying. The ability to transfer one's soul from dimension to dimension regardless of a physical body. So you are correct in your analogy of breaking away from the matrix. Just my 2 cents.

Yes Im starting to think more and more ascension is just about exactly that, allowing your soul to pass through other dimensions and become aware without actually loosing your physical body. I have become so much more aware yet Im still in my physical body. As more of us awaken it will lead to a shift in our perception of who and exactly what we are and can do.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think it's possible that Ascension is gradually taking place as we speak.
I don't see it as an instantaneous or single momentous step. I think of it more as a gradual Great Revealing of sorts, or perhaps a more descriptive term, a Great Unraveling.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
remember in the movie the Matrix...Neo was a false saviour designed by the Matrix. is Ascension as you have described just a false sense of escaping this reality ?

what are the limits of the human mind and this Ascension ? does the human mind actually have the capabilities to break away from the Matrix or is it limited to this reality only ?

there must be some parameters that the mind must abide by, so the question is....can your mind actually Ascend into higher dimensions ? i dont' think anyone knows for sure. just like Neo didn't know for sure that he could accomplish what he wanted to do even if he was programmed for failure.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I feel it's limiting to say we'll take these bodies with us in ascension. I don't want to take my body. It's like a prison, a weight.

Imagine hauling around a 100 lb sack of potatoes. Not fun. When you're able to free yourself of that burden, you feel much better, yes?

Our bodies are "vehicles" to experience Earth and everything goes with it. What were we before we entered a body? I can only imagine being born physically is way more difficult than dying and often wonder if that's why babies cry so much.

Dying would be like getting rid of the big sack of potatoes or removing a heavy winter coat. Liberating.

I think the Matrix is nothing more than what Bill Hicks called "Just a Ride."

The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly coloured, and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question - is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us. They say 'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride.' And we...kill those people. Ha ha ha.

'Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride. SHUT HIM UP! Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and family. This just has to be real.'

It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: it's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings, and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourselves off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one.

I also don't like all this tied to 2012. Too many people are expecting it to just magically happen. Many don't want to do the spiritual work and think that when it's time it will just happen. But it takes a great amount of effort and I don't feel spirit works via Earth time. It's not an alarm clock that goes tick tick tick, DING DING DING - time's up!

I'm not holding my breath about 2012. What will be will be, but I'm going to try as hard as I can to grow and learn in the mean time, hopefully helping others along the way.

I posit that many people will be sorely disappointed should nothing happen in 2012 and life goes on as usual.

Like Rush says in their song "Natural Science"

Wave after wave
Will flow with the tide
Burying the world as it does
Tide after tide
Will flow and recede
Leaving life to go on
As it was

(All the analogies of water may just be analogies and have nothing to do with water itself. )

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

remember in the movie the Matrix...Neo was a false saviour designed by the Matrix. is Ascension as you have described just a false sense of escaping this reality ?

Thats just it though,you escape this reality because its not real! You become more aware of the real reality we are being kept from. This is done by using your inner spiritual energy as it is this that allows you to move freely in our true reality. You do not need to loose your body to become awake in the slightest.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Thats just it though,you escape this reality because its not real!

they say perception is reality...and each of us have our own perception of reality , so how can there be a mass ascension if everyones reality is different.

wouldn't that make wherever you are ascending to , different from everyone else ? is there only one reality to ascend to ?

edit to add...i am not trying to be difficult , just trying to understand this. didnt want you to get the wrong idea

[edit on 28-6-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Good subject.
Must recommend a book fictional but I think its life immitating art , I think the author is trying to tell the truth through his art.
The matrix is named as the GRID, and its very hard to escape with those at the top of the pyramid attempting to prevent the escape.
Does that sound familiar.
THE TRAVELLER BY JOHN TWELVE HAWKS a brilliant read.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Is it really *that different? We all agree that we're posting on Above Top Secret right now and I'm sure there are thousands of other things we can find that we all agree is "reality". The problem is agreeing on the perceived reality in regards to creation and our respective future. This is where we can enact true, sweeping and seemingly fantastic change to our environment and selves. Instead of believing that we have to live and be dictated by fear. That is actually a primitive response.

I agree that part of ascension would be to pull away from the self-defeating negativity we have all had beaten into our heads. Like "fear perpetuates this reality" or "you should only look out for yourself". We literally create this reality together, thought is a force of nature capable of manifestation of "material" by way of cell division as one example someone pointed out. But the implications of thought go beyond there, the electromagnetic pulses our brain give off are literally transmitting out to the environment around us to be picked up by whatever. So if you want to pull yourself away from the matrix of negativity, pull your thoughts away from a nihilistic mode of thinking, and you'll see things change. Ascension appears to have a physical manifestation too, it's called evolving our brains, the "perceiver" cells of our cellular community of trillions of cells. Changing your mode of thinking creates new synaptic channels and neurons that "hardwire" these functions into your body over time, pushing you further from the perceptions imposed on us by the "matrix".

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

thanks for your reply,

The problem is agreeing on the perceived reality in regards to creation and our respective future.

well i think you hit the nail on the head with that statement ?

is it possible to get everyone on the same exact page of the ' true reality '

i don't see how this could be accomplished, no matter how things are presented people will still have different perceptions of the facts.

just like the reality of that we are posting on ATS but my perception of ATS is different than yours ?

the real question here is ...

if there is a 'true reality' to ascend to ...will you ascend to it even if your current perception is different than others ?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I remember a thread "the matrix has you".
www.abovetopsecret.com...
mt green now you have hit the nail.The universe is a matrix and we are slaves.ascension only helps us to move from one dimension from another but we are still in side the matrix.Fortunately the matrix would soon end(the beginning of the end is 2008)
www.therealmatrix.com

[edit on 28-6-2008 by greenjuice]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That's the thing, we should not look to be completely in unison as this is exactly the conformity that most of us here adamantly oppose. Rather we should strive for a dynamic harmony that does not look to solely judge but also truly nurture as well. So what does that mean? Well we have to rethink our current social structure a bit and restructure it to accommodate more expansion, not deliberate hindrance. This whole over-population thing is retarded and based in fear, we're seeing that end because we're making that end instead of creating new solutions for housing and food production, we cling onto old ideals and try to hammer a new society into it...probably not going to work as we've been seeing with the corporatism-fundamentalist approach that's currently being thrust upon us. That's not to say we need to "bring down the system" by any means, the problem is the system is perverted & twisted, remove that perversion and the system works fairly well. At least as a good base to build and expand upon.

So how is a dynamic harmony reached? Through open communication and open minds. With that we can expand our consciousness, and by way of thought our bodies, thus "ascending" us up the evolutionary scale.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Thats just it though,you escape this reality because its not real!

they say perception is reality...and each of us have our own perception of reality , so how can there be a mass ascension if everyones reality is different.

wouldn't that make wherever you are ascending to , different from everyone else ? is there only one reality to ascend to ?

edit to add...i am not trying to be difficult , just trying to understand this. didnt want you to get the wrong idea

[edit on 28-6-2008 by easynow]

There will not in my opinion be a mass ascension because as you point out not everyone will achieve this awakened state. As I say I dont think we are ascending to any where in particular, we whont float off the surface of the earth it is our soul, our spirit that is experiencing this ascension. The earth will be occupied by very advanced souls who are able through the expansion of their spirit transcend dimensions and experience the true reality of our universe. They will however still live on Earth just as they do now but exist in a higher frequency that is able to travel through to the 4th dimension. Others on Earth will not be able to do these things, but this will not cause a problem as they will be unaware of it, so you see it is possible I think for some to evolve and others not.
There is another course of thinking that says that if only 10% of humanity alter their frequency then this will be enough to take everyone up to the next level of evolution spiritually. The whole of the earth would then be taken out of the matrix but this is just another view.

I too do not tie this down to 2012 I was merely pointing this date out as a massive tool of fear. I really dont know if 2012 has anything to do with any of this but all I know is over the last 6 months I have experienced an awakening in my life like no other. I do not fear 2012, I rarely think about it I just go with the flow of my awakening. To fear 2012 will just halt ascension.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

It's only a "weight" because you feel it is. You can do pretty much anything in this body right now, and with a little "applied evolution" as I like to call it, you never know what can happen. If you research the paranormal at all, you'll hear the stories from all ages of bi-location, levitation, telekinesis, telepathy, healing abilities, etc. The only reason more people don't do these things is because people don't believe they can. So drop your weights and fly already

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

we whont float off the surface of the earth it is our soul, our spirit that is experiencing this ascension.

i agree with your statement and i have to wonder if your mind/consciousness/soul is being affected by the dark rift in the galaxy ?

i have always been skeptical of the 2012 stuff but lately i am beginning to think that maybe our vibrational frequencies are changing due to the earth reaching the dark rift/galactic plane.

it has been theorized that reaching this rift will affect our gravity wich will intern affect the entire planet. i would have to think that our vibration will change with the gravity change ?

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Nasa talks about 2012

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

we whont float off the surface of the earth it is our soul, our spirit that is experiencing this ascension.

i agree with your statement and i have to wonder if your mind/consciousness/soul is being affected by the dark rift in the galaxy ?

i have always been skeptical of the 2012 stuff but lately i am beginning to think that maybe our vibrational frequencies are changing due to the earth reaching the dark rift/galactic plane.

it has been theorized that reaching this rift will affect our gravity wich will intern affect the entire planet. i would have to think that our vibration will change with the gravity change ?

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Nasa talks about 2012

Thanks this video is very good, it puts the case over in an easy to follow way.
This dark rift or galactic central plane will probably have some effect yes no doubt. The gravity created may indeed cause cataclysmic changes and cause many changes. Is it this thats changing peoples vibrations, no I dont think so, I think its some far greater force.

The dark rift and its effect on earth shows the great need for these highly evolved souls, the awakened ones will hopefully show us the way into a new era. One free from greed and power, the golden age as some are calling it. A golden age free from the matrix. Hey but Im no expert I have no idea how this gravitational force will effect the planet but Im sure it will in some way.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I actually theorize that this alignment isn't doomsday or all catastrophe, but rather a ecological-biological evolutionary boom. If you look at what we've gathered of our history, you'll see that reflected in the amount of life & the level of complexity exponentially increases actually. If you noticed on earth's timeline that life has really sped up over the last 500 million years(look at what happens every 26,000-25,000years). As far as what this alignment means to use standing on the surface, I have another theory I call "Waves of WTF".

Here's that theory from another thread:

I seriously feel everyone is over thinking this "ascension" thing. Yes we are starting to understand much more about our physical universe as well as the stuff we literally can't see but know is there. There is a very real physical event that is going to happen around 2012 that does have to do with our astronomical position. Nothing "super natural" about it really, and I think many times when people talk about the "4th Dimension" or "4D" they are actually trying to say "4th Density" or "4th Vibration" which is a resonance theory which involves everything on the planet raising an "octave". This alignment seems to have and effect on the torsion fields as well as "other" I'm sure of the galaxy/solar system, sort of like our astronomical weather report. Just like Warm Weather Boosts Mood, Broadens The Mind as 2004 University of Michigan research indicated, we're changing "galactic seasons" to the other side of the disc. I think this is why so many "new agers" have gravitated towards the Mayan thing etc which most people interpret 2012/ascension as "end times" but all it means is it re-sets. OOOO! scary!

I don't think you have to die to ascend physically, you can die many other ways that are just as interesting and you get to keep your body too. It seems to have a lot to do with frame of mind & perceptions. We create this reality together one way or another. I think ascension will be world-wide, but not with aliens whisking us off to some "heavenly planet", or god coming to judge us, nor do I think we'll be dodging too much "angel cannon" shrapnel like the bible says. I think our great thinkers and inventors will make some new breakthroughs on knowledge new & old as well as "other".

So what is the whole 2012/ascension thing about? Not sure...but I have a guess as to what we might see.

Personally I predict waves of "wtf". What does that mean? Well maybe one day there will be an abundance of ghost sightings and/or ufo sightings. Based on the "brighter" or "more energetic" theory of our stellar movement. I sort of glibly reference this theory as "turning up the gain". Just to skip some skeptic inquiry and satisfy the rational that there is in fact an energetic "excitement" of the planet that all scientists have been paying attention too openly including NASA:
Solar Storm Warning
Backward Sunspot(reportedly signaling the start of a new solar cycle)
And the alignments continue from there with other energetic implications as we line up with the galactic center and pass to the "bottom" half of the galaxy.

Now there is evidence that would lead us to believe that with the aid of technology (or mind's eye for that matter) you can see ghosts, UFO, & possibly other "dimensions" of reality via the different light spectrums.
Here's a short article on the different spectrums and what the people at TAPS have been able to do in particular with IR cameras: HERE
Here's a blog article with a theory about NASA using UV and IR cams to see into other "invisible" places: Here
But this has long been theorized wildly by many people scientifically and "mystically" for some time now. It's just hard to find studies on that subject since it seems most people are afraid to take on the project for one reason or anything.

So now imagine, more energy being pumped out by our sun, essentially exciting everything in some way, be it heat, radiation, spectral light, etc, essentially it's like turning up the "brightness" or amplitude in a sense that all energy is wave-form(& we are all "energy") and UV & IR hover just above & below the visual spectrum respectively. So what happens now that you just turned up the gain(or volume, or brightness) on the amplitude of the light we are currently receiving? Well, maybe all of a sudden those things that are hanging out in that IR & UV spectrum just above and below us might just become a bit more visible to us...

This is a total theory and I honestly would love to hear the "holes" it has in it in a calm civilized assessment of course.

The funny thing is I'm starting to think that even if God "him/herself"(hypothetically) comes out of the sky, says to us all "Hey everyone, pretty much everything you've been hearing is true in a sense and here's some alien friends to say 'hi'..." as the sky lights up day or night with angels & ET's.... & some people would still call it a hoax, or say it was a mass hallucination, or some other BS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join