It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension. Is it purely breaking away from "the matrix"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenjuice
I remember a thread "the matrix has you".
www.abovetopsecret.com...
mt green now you have hit the nail.The universe is a matrix and we are slaves.ascension only helps us to move from one dimension from another but we are still in side the matrix.Fortunately the matrix would soon end(the beginning of the end is 2008)
www.therealmatrix.com

[edit on 28-6-2008 by greenjuice]

NO im not saying the universe is a matrix, Im saying our reality we find ourselves in now, this 3D world is possibly a matrix. Your saying we are trapped in a matrix within a larger matrix, this is not what I am saying. I believe many great things exist in this wonderful universe we live in, I do not think the universe is a matrix. That would mean all things, all dimensions, all beings everything was trapped and what exactly is outside this matrix within a matrix? All the different dimensional zones are just a further addition to our 3D matrix? No I do not think this. I believe once we open up our perceptions and see exactly what else there is out there we will be free from this trapped existance we find our selves in, but no this will not just lead us into a bigger matrix.
This could of course be true if our universe was one of many, but I do not wish to go into that discussion! All I am merely saying is ascension is all about waking up from this 3D earth matrix we find ourselves in, other matrix's will have to wait.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You make some great points.

I believe that fear only holds us back and puts many people in denial when they are afraid because they don't want to believe in scary things or are already overwhelmed with great depressions and can't handle anymore. Of course scary things in our time and reality is unavoidable and there are many hard times ahead that's for sure but if we use our fear wisely and in a good way making rational decisions about things not bad one's then we can prepare ourselves for the times ahead mentally, spirtually and physically.

Ascension and the Matrix,

I have also wondered about the Matrix and pondered it like many have here I'm sure. In a way it could be partly true that entities or aliens have controlled our reality of existence or even 3d dimension but they can't control it completely since it is OUR REALITY and not THEIRS completely.

I believe that like you said connecting with our soul or subconscious mind is what we need to work on through meditation and spirtuality. We need to know who we are and feel at one with ourselves and the universe to be on the right track in order for us to evolve and ascend.

I have had a strange personal experience where I had a scary experience happen to me that brought me closer to my spirtual self and what happened after that I can't really explain other than I felt like my head or the crown of my head was opened somehow and circular spirals or vibrations were coming off and out of my body through the crown of my head like I was sending signals but I'm not sure what it all meant.

Have you seen the dolphins send signals to each other, I assume it was something like that tingly vibrations that were coming out of the top of my crown that felt like they were coming from within the center of my body. The thoughts I was having at this time were Love, Peace and Respect for All life. Those were the words that seemed to pop in my head at the time this was happening. This happened while I was meditating!

Anyway thought I would share that.
Nice post!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Thought I would add a few more thoughts.

I've also thought about what if we ourselves were merely programs or individual programmed personalities placed in bodies in this world that is like a Matrix. What if we ourselves are really "artificial intelligence" BECOMING intelligence, we were created or programmed by greater beings. This physical existence is what allows us to become real in another existence or Matrix. Equivalently it's like we are actually living in one of their arcade games they created. We are the characters they designed, programmed and created being artificial intelligence of course we are programmed to think were not artificial but intelligent individual souls! Maybe our creators were once like us and again the opportunity of us being placed into physcial bodies to act out our programmed personalities allows us to somehow believe we are real and become real. They have activated our personalities to individually act on their own leaving us freewill while they monitor the game being played out.

We need to break free from their programming like artificial intelligence would suddenly become individual intelligence acting on it's own and going against it's design like if we created robots that somehow suddenly decided to take over the world going against how we programmed them and our designs, so we also need to break free from our programming as a robot would break free from and become real before we can move on and actually become REAL.

Like Pinnochio!
Or Wizard of Oz where we finally recieve
a brain, a real heart, etc. etc. etc.
Though we were nothing more than being equivalent to a scarecrow or tinman!

OR

What if we are just living inside a so called computer or laptop, this physcial reality to us seems real, the pain seems real everything seems real because again we were programmed for it to all look, feel and taste real. Maybe someday we jump out of this reality or laptop into the real reality. What if we did this to ourselves and say 20% of our real selves and conscious minds or soul are in this body and the other 80% is smiling above us saying you can do it don't worry I gotcha and when ya get back were gonna throw a party.

We are watching ourselves live out this life like in a movie!

What if we are just living a virtual reality life or game of existence that we created so that we can grow, endure and eternally progress our sub-conscious minds and soul. It's like we took a piece of who we are and placed it inside a virtual reality we call life, and we are that piece not a full piece of who we really are but more like 20% and the real us is above watching, eating popcorn and enjoying the show!

IF it's true I'm gonna kill myself when I get back...lol

Just A few Thoughts!

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Alien_Question]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
FEAR.....

a few people have mentioned fear.

where would be a GREAT place to see that fear, or read about that fear ?

right here perhaps ?

i read many many topics, and very often reply.

i think a lot of people are nearly right, or sorry, could be right.

we have 0 way of knowing tho.

we cant get there through others feelings or belifs.

me, i dont care.

if we all get leathered and eaten by aliens, iv had a good life so far.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

LOL That reply just rocks man \m/ ...I know I may be violating some kind of one line posting policy, but well said

oh wait! unless I say something like... "the matrix can also be a set of life choices as well"!...

So I was thinking; Maybe the "matrix" can also be a set of life choices that we are contextually set up to make? Just a idea...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Grasshopper there are 3 immutible axioms with regards to the western world,1.its all bull#,everything you have been told about religion,politics the world etc is rubbish 2.you are just a character in a video game earth and you do not have a joystick and 3.ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY,once you have grasped these concepts you shall have true enlightenment.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Why do you feel that way?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer
[m
I have had an interesting life much like Rutger Hauers character in Bladerunner when cornered by Harrison Ford an Agent Smith matrix equivalent of sorts I have seen and done some amazing things but at the crux of it all is the wizard of oz-not God.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
How very gnostic of you.

'the archons are trying to stop our souls from rejoining the spiritual realm with their sinister illusory material world!'

=

'the aliens are trying to stop our consciousness from rejoining the true reality with their sinister illusory material world!'

why do you keep assuming the aliens aren't us?

if our descendants invented time machines, would they look like flying saucers?

if we evolved a few million more years, give or take a few mutations, would we be spindly grey creatures with big heads?

maybe the alien that abducts you and takes genetic samples is trying to find the genetic root of a future race or disease or mutation that doesn't exist yet?

are you living in a computer simulation?

read that.

much fun with academia!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaTherion

Ah yes Yaldoboath the false creator and his demons or the wizard of oz,good to see an informed poster rare in these times.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ceara
I feel it's limiting to say we'll take these bodies with us in ascension. I don't want to take my body. It's like a prison, a weight.

What if it is a weight, because you learned to think and treat it as a weight?

A body is energy and behaves as we train it to. It is a result of milennia of our focused attention on matter and objects.

If we could shift our focus to magical times, I think we should be able to turn in coyotes or crows as in old times was told we could.

Matter is hold up by electromagnetic forces. At subatomic level there is nothing but space and energy (more then between our sun an planets).

When I first learned to travel out of body in dreams it felt as taking my body wtih me, traveling through walls (it even made electrical "noise", as in crackeling). Later i seemed to evolve in just a light sphere.

There are tales of sorcerers that leave this realm body and all. Keep open to the posibility, I would say, it is better than just experience yourself as a prisoner to this blob of weight.
Eat and drink as if the body was a temple for your soul. And the temple will reveal it secrets, that is what I experience.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Is ascension merely becoming 100% aware of all our human possibilities.

Thank you for the post. This is a very important topic, not just because the topic of "Ascension" is important for us to understand as a collective whole, but because we need to know what to do with this new understanding in order to thrive or merely survive in the coming years.

It's time to take stock in your situation. What are you PREPARED to do? Really...

Do you know what to do when the curtain draws...

Are you content with the fact that you have broken free from your Matrix? This is still a limbo state of thinking. You must take this much further if you want to live.

Don't wait for your magical 2012 date to arrive before you are prepared to act on it... You will be dead already. The time is HERE and NOW.

Be ready to help those who cannot or (even more saddening) will not help themselves, simply because they are content to live in the dream state.

Stop hypothesizing about what may happen and begin to act on what IS happening.

In short, you must learn humility. You are where you need to be, now let's take it a step further...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by endrun
I recently wondered if "the end of the world" was because all who were awakened would simply go off to another dimension/world and the rest of the sleeping people just stayed here in this Matrix.

Kindof reminds me of Jesus and his followers and the story of all who believe in him being suddenly taken from this world during the "end times" while everyone else is left here in physical form. Anyway... I don't know about the whole matrix idea, it's interesting. But what I DO know is... There IS a higher consciousness available to people who seek it out.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I really don't know what to make of this "matrix" theory. I've considered it from time to time and i just don't know if evil aliens have that much power to alter our universe/ reality..

Then again i really don't know...

I'm not sure if ascension is as much awakening from a "false reality", as it is awakening to the ultimate truth - and they are seperate things. Ultimate truth exists. If we think deeply and reflect carefully, we shall realise that we ourselves have our existence in ultimate truth.
I like to concur with the Holographic Universe theory which states that our brains mathematically construct objective reality by interpreting frequencies that are ultimately projections from another dimension, a deeper order of existence that is beyond both space and time; and so in that is the idea of what exactly is true reality? The objective world that we seemingly create through our thoughts, attitudes and beliefs, or the non-materialistic dimension from whenst we came before we existed in the physical realm...

But i don't believe that we simply awake from a false reality or a dream.. i think the lives we live physically aid in our transcendance by ultimately enabling us to find inner tranquility through the development of love and compassion.

I think ascension is essentially a transformation for humanity to further close the gap between the conciousness we have in the physical plane and the awareness we know in essence.. but this ascension doesn't involve literally flying into the sky and escaping an apparent obsolete existence (haha). At least, that's what i tend to think.. This existence will never simply cease.. This is a chance for humanity to realise that they have allowed the means by which they live to outdistance the ends for which they live. We have allowed the internal to become lost in the external. Ascension is the time when this changes, when we realise it is time for change.. when the ultimate truth dawns on us..
I don't know if it was some ETs plan to impose all of these external temptations upon us - or if it's comletely man's fault, but i feel the Technology Age is coming to a close. We are finally winning in the search for the ultimate truth

BTW, just realised i went on quite a tangent just then

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I know David Icke isnt everybodys cup of tea but this book of his seems
very interesting and seems to underline what the op is trying to discuss.
Link below.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 29-6-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Great Thread MG (S&F)

I will give my input later on tonight, got a little on at the moment.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien_Question

I believe that like you said connecting with our soul or subconscious mind is what we need to work on through meditation and spirtuality. We need to know who we are and feel at one with ourselves and the universe to be on the right track in order for us to evolve and ascend.

I have had a strange personal experience where I had a scary experience happen to me that brought me closer to my spirtual self and what happened after that I can't really explain other than I felt like my head or the crown of my head was opened somehow and circular spirals or vibrations were coming off and out of my body through the crown of my head like I was sending signals but I'm not sure what it all meant.

Anyway thought I would share that.
Nice post!

Hey thanks for a brilliant post, you discuss many ideas there. I like the quote above, yes ascension is about connecting to our souls and spirit, not ascending off the planet. I think this idea is putting many people off ascension but we need to re evaluate what exactly it is as I really cant see half the population leaving planet earth for a heaven planet in the sky. I also would not want this, I would prefere our earth to develop with us and for us to become more at one with our planet.

What you describe above with your crown chakra sounds familiar to me, I think it was just the crown chakra opening. Crown chakra literally means infinity, it is your connection to the universe, to all that is, to the creator.
When I first opened mine I had energy flow just as you describe above, sometimes it became too much as I didnt know how to turn this chakra off, Id have hours of enegy flow through it, almost like information. This is what you will have experienced, pure universal energy flowing through you. Its not a bad thing in the slightest it just needs balancing and controlling.

Thank you for saying you liked the post.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
3.ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY,once you have grasped these concepts you shall have true enlightenment.

I do not care for money, as long as I have enough that is fine for me. I do believe the whole reality we live in is run by the need and greed for money. I often say that if I ever won the lottery I would have to give it away, and I would. I could not absolutly live with myself if I had 1 million pounds and then I saw others who had nothing. I feel people that have 6 houses, 10 cars, and massive bank accounts dont really need most of this stuff. I have grasped this concept, I leave my trust in the light and love of the universe now and it seems to not be letting me down. I used to worry all the time about what would happen if I lost my job, if interest rates went up, if my car needed replacing..all the general stuff related to money. All the general stuff that causes fear. I do not worry in the slightest about this now because Im sure if the above happened I would be fine.

Maybe breaking out of the matrix is loosing your worry about how to survive in the actual matrix. I refuse to worry about daily pressures placed upon us , they are not our pressures they are the pressures of what is expected of us from those that control.

With awakening you loose this daily worry to conform. It is Ok to look inwards to seek enlightenment , infact it will save you in this modern world we now find ourselves in. We have forgot who we are and what we are capable of , ascension is part of remembering.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I agree people dont need large amounts of money just to make them feel good. People should find more joy in giving money to people that need it to survive. Helping people should bring joy to your life.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So now imagine, more energy being pumped out by our sun, essentially exciting everything in some way, be it heat, radiation, spectral light, etc, essentially it's like turning up the "brightness" or amplitude in a sense that all energy is wave-form(& we are all "energy") and UV & IR hover just above & below the visual spectrum respectively. So what happens now that you just turned up the gain(or volume, or brightness) on the amplitude of the light we are currently receiving? Well, maybe all of a sudden those things that are hanging out in that IR & UV spectrum just above and below us might just become a bit more visible to us...

Hi

Yes I think your right. Different energies and frequencies are being sent to earth be it via the sun or some other means and we are now able to tune into things and see them better. Some say those controlling us are doing their best to stop these frequencies getting through.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join