It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
[edit on 28-6-2008 by Alien_Question]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

weedwhacker, there are many emblems and winged serpent symbols that can be found here www.freewebs.com...

I suggest everyone follow that link it opens your eyes of what's really out there!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

Here is another good link with some history behind the dracos/reptilians.
www.freewebs.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
[mor

I really doubt they would drill under the ocean. Impossible in my opinion!

Sorry but to Sci-Fi!!!

[edit on 28-6-2008 by driveshaft08]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This man is so fake. And may I get a legit news article in which it states he was murdered?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Alien_Question
"mystiq, I agree fear is something we should free ourselves from but we should be aware and open to the possibilies of what if.

It could work both ways, what if the information Dr. Greer and many others who of had contact with ET's is disinformation from them intentionally so that nobody is afraid or aware of danger thus not prepared for something if it did happen.

What if, it's the other way around and it's the ET's giving out disinformation not the black opps government? "

My family since childhood has seen several ufos, and this year alone, my children and I have seen 2. My brother and his partner had 2 hours missing time driving truck years ago, and he was literally 2 hours ahead on the road, when a ufo went behind a cloud, then exited the other side a moment later. I'm very interested in ufology, disclosure, and the truth behind what is happening. Naturally I have examined it from that possible angle as well, seeing how there could be alot at stake here, namely our lives and our planet. After reading others accounts of a positive ets such as pleiadeans and ashtar command types, that are far too blond for me, I prayed. I did a long heartfelt prayer about nwo, plans of depopulation, ets who have given thier technology for the hijacking of our planet, being told we have to solve it all ourselves but we are outgunned and overpowered and mind controlled, and praying for all the children in Afghanistan and Iraq and Africa, who are victims of coporate greed, I woke up with a strong feeling that it was over. Check mate was occurring. I meditate nearly every day as well.

I have had a deep inner sense of positive forces both amongst ourselves in high places, and amongst ets. I felt the symbol for a galactic command type force that was going to help due to the fact that non-involvement had already been broken, hence anyone could assist now. Even when I doubt the positive message I keep receiving, and get alarmed by other things witnesses have brought forth, the positive message remains. There are many witnesses on both sides of this, so I suggest meditating, and prayer if you have some kind of faith, mine is my own version since I believe in a more loving God that in any bible or religion.

This is really why I recommend people actually look at Steven Greers meditations and think about forming groups. We really need to push for disclosure and the technology available to free us from the grid, and bring back the deserts and end poverty on earth.

I have read so many messages about the ets revealing themselves to us by a certain date, and that the government was supposed to be preparing the world for disclosure and a message concerning our need to restore our planet and end wars in order to advance. But the power hungry government has been preparing instead for war and depopulation. They would blow up the planet before losing their power and acquisitions.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
How about going down Dulce Base in New Mexico, make a sign that says
"Ill work for beer in the underground alien base" Maybe there take you up on your offer and you can see the base for yourself!

Comeback to Above top Secrect with a great story. Just tell the aliens
that youre a VEGAN! I heard the aliens hate tofu. They probaly throw you out and not eat you!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by driveshaft08

"I really doubt they would drill under the ocean. Impossible in my opinion!"

You could be right on that part that was just a guess, nobody knows for sure but many of the capabilities even our own governments have would be far too "impossible for your mind" as you put it, that part is for sure!

"Impossible for most minds" or the close minds! Not yet mentioning the full blown ET technology which consists of life as we know it on this planet.
We the living and animals could be considered part of their technology.

We can't even figure out how david blain fakes a levitation and we stand around all amazed when these type of guys do things. If ET showed up it would be like straight out of the cartoons and sci-fi movies, the things they have would blow our minds away completely and strike fear in most just because of the nature of their equipment. That goes for all ET's not just the bad one's.

I would like to note there are many benevolent ET's out there but they are not the one's causing us the problems and they are not the one's that decided to use the human race for their slaves and own pleasure as certain ET groups have, discluding even certain human groups.

They are not going to save the world either, we are the only one's who can break free from our own bondage! Again, everything I have written is only based on what's out there. I haven't said anything that others haven't already said based on what information they have. You might want to dig a little deeper and do the research. For the most part there are probably more benevolent group ET's than malevolent however that doesn't mean the Dracos and some of the greys that work for them are not a threat to us?

I hear there are other greys not associated with Dracos and Orion groups that wish they could help as well.

Who can really say for sure?

Let's at least consider it and talk about it thus the point of this thread!

TO BECOME AWARE!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Reading through this thread, chillinmh as it is i am reminded of a certain tv mini series that aired back in 1983/4. It was called V. The show showed an ailen invasion of reptillians who took human form. They also ate humans for food and put in cold storage humans to be used for warfare etc. They also re programmed humans. Sounds like Dulce !!!.

So my question is this. Is the description of Dulce just a vivid imagination taking the ideas of V and making a new story or was V a watered down warning to us all of what is really going on?

Food for thought.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

mystiq, I agree with you 100%.

I believe people should start talking about it more and taking more things into consideration including meditation prayer and gathering in groups. Trying to become one with God and the universe and staying in tune with God and the love we share one with another which brings us closer together. Whatever your definition of God is I'm sure we all commonly share the same words that describe it LOVE and PEACE.

I started this thread to perhaps wake a few people up to what is possibly out there so people can start thinking about it, sometimes coming out with these type stories is what it takes for some people. Most people prefer to not talk about the negative and only positive and I don't blame them and agree but sometimes bringing out the negative stories can help open the door for other people's awareness.

I hope people can WAKE UP and realize that ET's are for real and do exist but not to be afraid but rather AWARE of it all.

I also do believe that it will turn out a check-mate scenario I mean I hope with all my heart it does and have pondered it alot in fact these kind of things are always on my mind now. I do believe ultimately there are higher beings in much higher places and dimensions over-watching us and they will ensure that what was meant to happen will happen. Whatever it is that is for the better of mankind and us will happen. Now if that means all out war then so be it, but what we can know is that we are in good hands and our spirits live for eternity.

My message to all in this thread would be FEAR NOT but please

BE AWARE & OPEN MINDED!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I am still laughing about all this rubbish! I think aliens are actually water, we drink them and then invade our bodies and take us over that way.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

"So my question is this. Is the description of Dulce just a vivid imagination taking the ideas of V and making a new story or was V a watered down warning to us all of what is really going on?"

Castello I believe mentioned that movie in his interview!

I believe many subliminal messages are put right in our movies in the most obvious ways so that when someone hears of something or reports something in real life we would never believe it coming straight out of a movie we saw! It's a ingenious way!

When someone cried wolf a few too many times, the real one finally showed up gobble gobble!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
alot of what you reference to is in david icke's book
The biggest secret including the TV series V

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
As to weather you could drill under the ocean you know in the U.K we have the channel tunnel which goes all the way to France so i know that it's not only fesable but it's fact.

Yea i read the Dulce papers and most of the branton files. Was'nt William More an alcoholic and didn't he die in a shootout with the police a few years back.

You sound alot like him im not saying your an alcoholic but being informed and being paranoid are to diferent things. Seacret basses yea i can belive it alien basses yea i can belive that to, but what i find hard to swallow is that anyone who had seen so much would have got to talk about it in the first place.

I mean theres hardly any info on what goes on in area 51 and that does'nt seem half as top seacret as the Dulce base so what gives?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Nowhere did I state that I do not consider that there is an 'evil alien agenda taking place'. I do not fear something that cannot harm me. If my last post was enough to confuse you, I doubt the validity of all of your claims as truth. Infact, I doubt the validity of 'every' claim coming in a fear-spreading-manic form or forms of expression. Nowhere in this post have I perscribed to any doubt regarding to this 'alien agenda'. I will not however, feed this idea with my fear and empower those who wish to control others. Thank you for your time adressing this issue, sir/ma'am.

I highly recommend anyone who is in denial of how fear can be used to control, think.. Fear is the prime motivator for control, therefore; it is spread with falsity. When people do not fear, they will not allow themsevles to be controlled or attempt to control others. If people are not fully expressing love, they have 'other' modivators for 'helping'. People only control to get what 'they' want, again, think.

Lies and control go hand-in-hand, and it is in itself a form of control.

Those who seek to control others, as part of the regime, will spread false information. You can't control people with the truth because people hardly usually beleive the truth anyway

Think of how many people in your life put a 'bad-tint' or 'exagerate' their words to others. Its something that we do in our 'court of law' in an attempt to 'persuade' and 'convince' others to beleive us.

Bottom line;
Fear=control=lies=Do not trust information infused with fear.

Its like reading a book and only looking at half of the pages. How do you know whats going on when you refuse to look at the other half of the book? Most of what you've read in the first half has been skewed to fit your own perspective of the 'ending' of the book which you did not even read yet. This is a flawed view.

What you might 'fear' might actually be something that turns out to be the great benefactor in the ending of the book, so to speak. If you doubt that, then your still only reading half of the book. Because, if something really 'horrible' happens how do you know how the effects it could have on us thousands of years in the future? There is nothing to fear, but what you fear itself. If we do not cooperate, they cant use and abuse us, I would rather die than be oppressed and controlled and I will not die for a coup filled with fear. Look at ghandi, he did not allow his fear to control him. RIP and thanks ghandi.

Fear is a choice, just like love, and fear usually stops effecting a person when they drop control(in their lives and others)and realise there is more to everything than living in fear and other worlds of information will open to them. Fear is a mechanism that was meant to be used to 'warn' us of danger... not a mechanism that was meant to be used to totally take control of our lives, living in contant danger.

I have respect for the draco... They have mastered fear-based control and manipulation. Maybe its time we take a lesson from them and stop being slaves. wake up.

Just look at the title, its nothing but nonsequential fear based psychobabble. No offense intended, only pointing out the truth.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
would be a cracking film.

come on, as said, this is SPREADING OF FEAR.

i mean we have 0 facts, all word of mouth.
people do go missing, but most are either found or come back.

IF hundreds of people are being stolen and eaten, SURELY we would hear something.

come on !!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

I agree with everything you said about fear.

I believe that fear only holds us back and puts many people in denial when they are afraid because they don't want to believe in scary things or are already overwhelmed with great depressions and can't handle anymore. Of course scary things in our time and reality is unavoidable and there are many hard times ahead that's for sure but if we use our fear wisely and in a good way making rational decisions about things not bad one's then we can prepare ourselves for the times ahead mentally, spirtually and physically.

The most important factor is being aware of what's taking place in our world whether scary or not because not everything happening is Fun N Games but we need to still no matter how hard it is to face look upon all things and become aware of what is really taking place for our own understanding and safety! Concentrating on positive things of course and sharing love etc. etc. etc. BUT becoming consciously aware of our surroundings and everything in this world and the great changes that are about to take place, the great developments including world wide events, new inventions and technology! We need to open our eyes and see it all happening and face it whether good or bad to broaden our understanding and evolve as a human race! I believe thoughts we project can affect our present and future so we need to stay focused on everything in a positive way but at the same time we need to be aware of things!

I'm not trying to sell anyone the story in this thread only bring it out in the open for people to look at and consider and become aware of, everything in this thread are not my own personal stories of dracos/reptilians/greys but others.

PEACE & LOVE!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

"i mean we have 0 facts, all word of mouth.
people do go missing, but most are either found or come back.

IF hundreds of people are being stolen and eaten, SURELY we would hear something."

Your facts are wrong though,

Hundreds of thousands of people go missing each year and they don't come back that is a fact if you look it up.

I am sharing what others talk about and some have died to speak about so whether you believe it or not is up to you. I bring it out in the open for you to look at and review. If it is happening don't you think it's mighty important? I DO.

At least lets broaden our minds and become AWARE of the possiblity that it could be true. NOT to spread FEAR but to spread AWARENESS!

Castello's last Q and A.

Q -- You have been through so much, and yet keep fighting, what is your biggest fear?

A -- That the general public will forget THE TRAPPED INNOCENT PEOPLE in the despicable place, and will ignore THE HUNDREDS OF CHILDREN, WOMEN AND MEN ADDED TO THAT PLACE EVERY MONTH.

Send a letter, or a telegram [or fax] to confirm what I have explained. In the name of the brave men, woman, children that died TRYING to let the public know what is going on at the Dulce Facility, EXPOSE that horrid place before thousands more innocent people are tortured and die unspeakable deaths.

IF this is true it's very important!
IF it's not Castello is a nutcase and the government killed him for no reason! Hmmmm doesn't add up! I guess Phil Schneider who backed up his story was killed as well for no reason that would make him a liar as well since he talked about things happening in Dulce. There are others who talked about it as well. SO YES people are talking about it those willing to put their lives on the line and their famiy members lives and you are HEARING things about it from the few, proud and the brave!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is one of the reasons I posted this thread last week:

The Resistance

People want to think these things are "better" "higher" "more evolved" I see only one thing as a species we should be doing and it involves knowing the more pain sensitive parts of their anatomy.

I love the resposes I get form people "researching" abductions for years and years... "they all report good feelings" LOL yeah, after they loose part of their memory can't account for large stretches of time and then they feel.. "peaceful" I'd make people I abducted feel peaceful afterwards too LOL...

I have no fear of these creeps, the more they take from us the less materialistic we are the harder we become the more able to fight a sustained gorilla war, the more people they harm the worse they make thing the more capable of living with nothing we can be... perfect soldiers.

The Gryes must be eradicated, not just from Earth but from the solar system and beyond.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Underground bases are in the thousands all over the world...ET ships are almost landing- look at what happened in cali, australia, and indiana (not to mention stephenville, tx)...Disclosure is happening all over. Now do I necessarily believe this guy- Nope. Although I believe there must be a reptilian race- I doubt any benevolent alien race isnt trying to stop whats going to happen. Its possible and I'm sure its alot more truthful than not but we'd all be dead now. Some people have woken up- (teens, older adults, young adults)- I think we can stop them without even fighting. I've seen a few UFO's in my life and frankly- I never got a evil feelin from any of them. Theres still hope.

but if not...I wont go down easy. I'll go down with a fight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join