It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman

Yes. I've heard vague rumors that this barbaric practice persisits. At least in a few of the backward regions.
At least no one eats mokeys.... wait...what? They do? No! WHYYY??!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iufan35

"One should start looking at Peru's ancient history. Dracos seem to be at there from the beginning of time."

Dracos are also the very entities we read about in myths such as count Dracula and all of the vampire stories.

It is true they drink our blood and they do this only when the human is in a state of fear and the adrenalin is pumping from our brain.

Dracos or Draconians look like reptilians but are the winged serpants, they have wings with tails and usually are white in color related direclty to the reptilians but from another star system. The reptilian races in general all work together, the Draconians are considered royality to other reptilian races, they are the most highly evolved beings (Extremely intelligent). (Their belief system is based on divide and conquer!)

If you notice all of the symbols from the illuminati to world logos and military patches and symbols you will notice the serpant with the tail and wings and the all seeing eye.

The winged serpant, this is in honor of the Dracos or Draconian race that live among us in underground bases and some above ground in the 4th dimension or density.

Why in secret? Because they are 3 and 4th dimensional beings so can possess 3rd and 4th density bodies. For example: We are in the 3rd dimension and our bodies are 3rd density bodies so we can only view 3rd density objects in our 3d world. Objects in 4th density are invisible to us but sometimes can be revealed by entities in the 4th dimensions even spirits show up as ghosts this is when the object or entity is inbetween worlds or inbetween dimensions of the 3rd and 4th density.

Draconians can be invisible and cloak themselves to us in 4th density. That is why many people who see them say they suddenly appear then disappear!

The Draconians can stay in 4th density and virtually we would never see them. They can see everything without us knowing! Being in 4th density also allows them to walk through walls and matter in our 3rd density world. They can also choose to manipulate how they look and appear in 3rd density while part of them remains in 4th density. So they are basically inbetween dimensions thus (Shapeshifting)

This is where we get alot of our myths, legends and folklore about vampires and dracula etc. etc. etc. They are in fact Draconians that can shape shift and those with wings can even levitate and some fly, they can do it in 4th density and so they are invisible to the human eye they can appear whenever they want revealing themselves in 3rd density.

Vampire type attacks and sucking of blood is the way they used to do it now it seems much more organized! Look at a few of the movies like Blade, it's true they consider us cattle and it's true they are much more faster, stronger and have psychic abilities beyond us they are highly evolved beings that know what are next move is before we even do it.

Peace & Love!

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Alien_Question]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by djerwulfe

"Why don't indusrtial mining operations employees or daredevil cave spelunkers ever find these vast networks or evidence of them? "

Many do! There are hundreds of stories that we have not counting all of the ancient stories and indians that all spoke of them. Egyptians have paintings of Reptilians including many other ancient civilizations. Some of the tunnels go 100's of miles below the earth from sources.

Draconians/reptilians can both cloak themselves if they wish and remain in the 4th dimension with 4th density bodies so naked to the human eye!

Those who have been seen wanted to be seen!

As far as your lab talk is concerned, they want the real stuff it appears that's all I can say! Again remember they said they want live, moving food? You can't duplicate that in a lab.

Guess they have their reasons including greys!
I highly doubt we are as smart as them so trying to out reason them on why they are doing something is an impossible task!

Nobody really knows why!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

"Yes. I've heard vague rumors that this barbaric practice persisits. At least in a few of the backward regions. "

TRUE,

Sad to know some pagan and other backward religions have been doing about the same thing, I wonder where this came from? Clearly it must of had something to do with the Dracos! I'm sure. Sacrificing babies, eating and drinking their blood? Canabalism! There are lots of unanswered questions...

Personally I could never understand how other human beings could do such cruel acts to children or other human beings! But the thing is it's happening all around us even among our own race just look at all the murders and child abuse cases! Makes me sick!

SAD...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

Can you point me in the direction of some subteranean encounter accounts? I am intrigued. Recently, as in the last couple hundred years?

And why do you feel so strongly that this particular model is "gospel" or true as opposed to other similiar viewpoints/claims?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I've been learning alot from someone living his mission, Dr. Steven Greer. He does touch on negative ets as disinfo campaign by the secret government. He evens mentions their advanced cloning, and perhaps they have created some of the ets. His advanced methods for creating contact are very positive.
Jim Spark and Bill Holden's interview at project camelot is wonderful. Bill Holden's message to share with us was: 1) to save mother earth (environmental concern) 2)TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER and 3) to raise our heart and mind. That we only used a small amount of our brains and we had to use what we have and increase it.

I've read about renegade groups that came to earth, and thats its these negative ets that have been working with the PTB to create this underground network and nwo. Also that there is a fear campaign going on to discredit ets and to plan for a war of worlds so to speak.

There are probably many people kidnapped and used by shadow government and negative ets, who may be partly cloned by our own nazi groups. There were/are many missing kids who end up at Montauk. These guys are luciferan occult psychos. But they are not the true et activity that is either positive or neutral. We should be alert, and try and rescue these people. But that takes a whole lot of awakening. Small groups would simply join them. While we have to be aware that there is a definate danger, I really recommend everyone forming positive contact groups and following Steven Greers protocol to force disclosure. Even within all the government structures, this hard core evil group is not the biggest force on earth. This is a den of vipers where no one is safe. Even in their highest group, everyone's expendable. They are so evil, no one trusts them and they have no true power base because of it. I believe check mate is coming.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

"And why do you feel so strongly that this particular model is "gospel" or true as opposed to other similiar viewpoints/claims?"

I'm not claiming anything I've posted here to be the way it is, and I wish to all hell it's not but there are too many stories, testimonies and accounts that backup aliens really exist and if they do we know Draconians do from the stories and we know they are in charge of everything from the stories. One thing is for sure something is indeed happening that is why we are all intrigued. There are thousands if not millions of stories counting history of alien abductions and we know they are not all mental cases. They can't all be!

We know hundreds of thousands get up and vanish every year without a trace? THINK where are they all going! This is not counting the un-reported cases in 3rd world countries. That alone should tell us something is going on sounds hard to believe these people just get up and disappear into thin air.

From the sightings of ufo craft to alien abduction stories and testimony sightings of greys along with black ops and military witnesses that have come forward all testifying of these things. The disclosure project, astronauts from the moon talking about them etc. etc. etc.

I could go on but these things above are enough to know that greys do exist and if greys do exist have you ever seen the movie "Fire In The Sky"?
The aliens and nordic humans Travis encountered wore reptilian emblems on their space suits just like many of our military and police forces do. This suggests great evidence of the existence of the reptilians who many have also seen and talked about from abductions. Now the Dracos are those who are behind the scenes who we are most interested in, the head hanchos the royal family and bloodline of the reptilians. The controllers of our world supposedly as we know it. The winged serpent!

I can't state this to be 100% fact, nobody can and even if I had evidence it would be torn to shreds. But I think there is enough cases and testimonies that not considering it to be a possibility is quite frankly unwise! (Considering all the evidence, stories and cases that are out there that is not including all of the ancient civilization stories and paintings of them.)

Get back to you with your request on eye witness accounts from other sources. There are many out there, I will find a few good one's!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien_Question

We take chicken eggs, they take human embryos.
We take little chicks and they take little children.

You are no better then them, perhaps you are worse because certainly you are lower class.

They eat, you eat, they kill you kill. If I have to side, than I better side with them instead of you.

And this Castello didn't have a camera, did HE? And he didn't sketch some drawings? Some evidence?

This story seems to me like Americans were selling themselves off to lizards, I call it PROSTITUTION! Turn themselves into slaves.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by cheebay]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Here is more information so that we do not allow fear to manipulate us just as they intend: educate-yourself.org...

Steven Greer writes most of the article from about a third down. "As immense as that game is, there is a bigger one: Control through fear. As Werner Von Braun related to Dr. Carol Rosin, his spokesperson for the last 4 years of his life, a maniacal machine - the military, industrial, intelligence, laboratory complex - would go from Cold War, to Rogue Nations, to Global Terrorism (the stage we find ourselves at today) to the ultimate trump card: A hoaxed threat from space.

To justify eventually spending trillions of dollars on space weapons, the world would be deceived about a threat from outer space, thus uniting the world in fear, in militarism and in war.

Since 1992 I have seen this script unveiled to me by at least a dozen well-placed insiders"

"And yet others told me explicitly that things that looked like UFOs, but that are built and under the control of deeply secretive 'black' projects, were being used to simulate - hoax - ET-appearing events, including some abductions and cattle mutilations, to sow the early seeds of cultural fear regarding life in outer space. And that at some point after global terrorism, events would unfold that would utilize the now-revealed Alien Reproduction Vehicles (ARVs, or reversed-engineered UFOs made by humans by studying actual ET craft - see the book 'Disclosure' by the same author) to hoax an attack on Earth."...

"I write this now because I have recently been contacted by several highly placed media and intelligence sources that have made it clear to me that hoaxed events and story-lines are imminent that will attempt to further ramp up the fear machine regarding UFOs and ET s. After all, to have an enemy, you must make the people hate and fear a person, a group of people, or in this case an entire category of beings."...

"To be clear: the maniacal covert programs controlling UFO secrecy, ARVs and related technologies - including those technologies that can simulate ET events, ET abductions and the like - plan to hijack Disclosure, spin it into the fire of fear, and roll out events that will eventually present ETs as a new enemy. Do not be deceived."

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It's no wonder why any alien hasn't made contact when many like yourself are spreading fear and panic. I would stay away too. I may be the only one, but I'm not planning on shooting first and asking questions later. If I am wrong, I am wrong, but I'd rather try being friendly first.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

A_Q, I'd like to see some examples off these reptilian emblems on military uniforms....do you have links to any that you could provide?

It would be bery interesting, to say the least. ALSO, they'd be able to be spotted easier, in real life....

Thanks

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

djerwulfe, here is a link to other stories and eye witness accounts of reptilians. www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Well, I accept the reality of the abduction phenomemon, but it is a far cry from the highly specific, detailed situation you're presenting.

As far s Greer, his "new methods" are literally older than the hills. Known for time beyond reckoning as tried and true methods for making contact with various non-human volitional "powers."

So, some sorcerer training is probably ones best defense and to not take things to be so final and concrete. There is a malleability and refelexive aspect to reality. You guys might be providing some sinister force with the juice it needs to invade merely by believing in them !! YIKES!!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think the Dulce stories have been proven hoaxes.
Here is a link to History Channel's UFO Hunters:

www.history.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
How do you know that what you are relating is not disinfo? We cannot be sure anything we are told or here is true perhaps these people never were in any jeapardy and their disappearance was part of a disinfo campaign. I am not saying it is so, I am just saying we cannot take anyone's word completely as the entire truth. According to many you should not take the word of anyone claiming to have all the answers because no one knows everything in regards to this subject and anyone that says they are is lying. that I think is one of the truest statements you will find.

I do find some similarities in legend and mythos intriqueing but not conclusive.

I will however say this to your illuminati is evil claims..

1 their symbol involves no serpent.
2. The all seeing eye in the pyramid is NOT what you think.

The All seeing eye in the pyramid is a key to knowledge.

It is a symbol of the Pineal gland which is shaped like a triangle and is what has been referred to down through the ages as the third or inner eye..

Why do we refer to it that way? Because through its use we can see things not only in the present and past but all in the future. thus making it MANS all seeing eye.

Once we learn to open it at will and use it.. we will be ready to ascend.

Do not fear all that you do not understand for it is how those that seek to keep man enslave, keeps us enslaved.

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.. very wise words.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

mystiq, I agree fear is something we should free ourselves from but we should be aware and open to the possibilies of what if.

It could work both ways, what if the information Dr. Greer and many others who of had contact with ET's is disinformation from them intentionally so that nobody is afraid or aware of danger thus not prepared for something if it did happen.

What if, it's the other way around and it's the ET's giving out disinformation not the black opps government?

The most important thing I feel here is we are aware of what is going on in our world and we seek to find out the truth.

Most just go to work everyday hypnotized, come home, watch tv, rent a movie eat and go to bed. Next day is a repeat, nobody is taking the time I believe to become aware of possible things that are taking place on planet earth though I believe we can all feel something is coming in our not too distant future.

If you take all of the abduction cases and I hate to say but the majority of them come out not good for those abductees. So we can't really accuse them of lieing now can we. Jim Sparks perhaps has had other experiences with ET's but who can ever really say with the technology supposedly they have they could have put totally different memory experiences in his head but again nobody really knows for sure!

I think studying it all out and just being cautious and aware is what we need to do here, fear causes panic and stupid decision making so we need to release fear but become aware!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

"I think the Dulce stories have been proven hoaxes.
Here is a link to History Channel's UFO Hunters:

www.history.com... "

Of course the government would want us to believe this.
They have a nice campaign going to discredit a base that we know exists.

Do we really believe that they are going to disprove a hidden underground black opps base story to be false and even talk about what really goes on inside and tell you otherwise?

The only thing they can do is go after those who told the stories credibility but we have others like Phil Shneider who witnessed it and told us about it before he was murdered by them. We have to use our common sense here it is a hidden military black opps base they are not going to give you the real scoop! Common sense!

Stories and people out there even taking the time to discredit the Dulce base stories only make those testimonies stronger of what really goes on inside. Someone is clearly spending money to discredit them.

Just A Thought!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Bill Birnes is a respected UFO investigator. He also wants the truth about what is going on. There are too many hoaxes that give UFO researchers a bad name and they keep alive through the internet. The Aztec crash is another hoax that refuses to die.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thomas Castello i read the story but i had no idea he died when did he die

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

NephraTari,

I agree with most of what you said about how can anyone really know what is going on for sure and your absolutely correct and you put it well.

As for the illuminati I only brought that up as an example of the symbol as you will see the winged serpant at times with the pyramid and all seeing eye. Nobody can really talk about the illuminati for certainty.

Now the "All Seeing Eye' Can have a different interpretation for everyone just as GOD to many is understood and seen differently.

It can be the all knowing, the omnipotent, the all seeing, all knowledge, all powerful etc. etc. etc.

Really depends on who you are asking, I think with alot of the symbols when it comes to masonic and illuminati type figures there can be many meanings and you may learn "Oh this is what the pyramid really means' when in actuality it could mean something else as well.

Everyone has a different interpretation to the symbols and I am in no way saying I am right at all. I believe that the winged serpent has alot to do with the symbols of the world and we believe the winged serpent represents the reptilian and draconian race that is all I was hoping to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join