It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any witchy people here?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Are there any of those witches or wiccans or whatever you call them here? The people who know how to work with candles and herbs and all that kind of stuff? I have some questions I want to ask if there's anybody like that around.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I can read Tarot cards, i dont know if thats

any help or not. Its hard to tell- Do you have a question?

I cant perform spells, if thats what you're looking for.:shk:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hey DG.

Actually I was in a chat and some people were talking about getting rid of negative energies and whatever uglies and such by doing witchy stuff like burning herbs or weeds or whatever lol. I was curious to learn about it.

Tarot cards huh. The fortune telling stuff? You can read my future for me?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachelor
Actually I was in a chat and some people were talking about getting rid of negative energies and whatever uglies and such by doing witchy stuff

Honestly, I think the best way to get rid of negative energy is to replace it with positive energy. Try it, it works for me, but then again I have the personality that allows me to do that, I know some people do not. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hi Bachelor, I think Woodwytch might be able to help ya. Here is the profile:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
not that simple for me jen... I have massive, astronomical amounts of negativity... All consuming hellfire and damnation kinds of negativity.

I need like, an entire room full of witch doctors to help me out. Or maybe a few visits from random aliens with negativity zapping powers. Something like that.

Yea...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Bachelor,

I need your real first name only. Can you provide that? I know you're in Virginia- if you dont mind i'd like to send you some very positive Reiki every night this week.

I'm signing off now, but let me know in an email if you want- also see my u2u

Thanks!!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachelor

I believe you, that's why I said that I know some people that can't do it. I have a friend that can't do it either. I know this is going to sound bad, and I don't mean for it to, nor for you to relate it back to yourself, but when I see that friend coming...I know she's going to bring me down in any way she can. I don't like that so I rearly associate with her. I hope that doesn't make me sound shallow, but I've tried for years to help her help herself, she doesn't want help...I'm convinced that she likes the gloomy drama.

Maybe you're just lonely? I've seen a few of your post on that. Sometimes being lonely brings forth such things. I hope you get it sorted out

[edit on 6/27/2008 by jensouth31]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have herbs, potion bottles, oils, crystals and such but, they are just for show lol!

I've never tried using them for anything!

I tried reading tarot cards a long time ago but, was'nt sure if I read them right haha!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Maybe you're just lonely? I've seen a few of your post on that. Sometimes being lonely brings forth such things. I hope you get it sorted out

Yeah the loneliness is a lot of it. I hate people and can't stand anyone enough to actually socialize or date.

It's more than that though, it's just been hitting me in a lot of ways. Pretty much been going downhill since March...

Just shoot me, put me out of my misery.

And I know what you mean about the negative person you have to avoid, that's how all this crap started with me. I have an extreeeeeeeeemely negative hateful azz person in my family. A little of them goes a LONG way and I had to be around them too much back in March. It all got under my skin and I've just been getting more bitter and negative and miserable ever since. I can't handle negative people, I have too much negativity of my own and when I soak up someone else's it just sends me over the edge.

I'm about ready to just dig a hole and jump in it.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
DG, sounds good!

Send me all the tickly good reike stuff you can stand to sling my way, I'll take every drop I can get. Not sure what reike is really, but it sounds good, I'll take it.

Got your U2, sent you some back.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachelor

Simply refuse to let them bring you down like that. Most of us have the power over what kind of situations we are willing to put up with. You have too, it's for your own health and well being. Always remember.....two positives never make a negative.

Anything that is a constant negative.... is toxic!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I don't have that power Jen, I'm a negativity magnet. Seriously, not kidding... I've always been like that. I'm like a human sponge and whatever blackness or evil or scary crap anybody has on them, I'll just soak all that stuff right up like I'm absorbing it somehow. It drives me batty.

I feel like I need to just go around holding a cross out at people something, saying awaaaaaaaaay yee demonz!

:w:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Ok, I'll shut up now

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Ok, I'll shut up now

What's that, jen speak for dis dude's off is' rocker?

I am, I so am... I done fell all the hell out of that rocker

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well, that's good News!!

I didn't really want to shut up

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bachelor
Hey DG.

Actually I was in a chat and some people were talking about getting rid of negative energies and whatever uglies and such by doing witchy stuff like burning herbs or weeds or whatever lol. I was curious to learn about it.

Tarot cards huh. The fortune telling stuff? You can read my future for me?

it's called smudging, it's usually done with sage, palo santo, or other incenses and herbs. Tibetan singing bowls, bells, and others tools can be used.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Bachelor....

*holding hand up*...other witch here....!*grin!*

Jensouth and the others are perfectly correct, but sometimes we need a little helping hand if the energy is persistent, or doesn't come from ourselves...and this *does* happen, more than we realise. It's happened to me, but I'm not talking about it in public. U2U me if you are interested and we can have a blether.

Blessings

Cait

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I seem to attract a lot of negativity as well, but I studied a bit of Wicca, and the use of crystals,(Which I have many and use), herbs and other plants, and many things.
I try to keep everything around me as positive as I can, even if it seems like the walls are falling down around me.
My house is full of objects that give me and my family positive energy (Based mostly in Native American beliefs), such as Dream catchers, feathers, stones, Pictures and statues of animals like Tigers and Lions and wolves.
Most of all I get energy from the most positive thing I know of...the sun itself.
And I go for walks in nature and I observe what's around me. The wind, the waves in the water, the insects, the plants, the animals. Nothing in nature worries about things like humans do.
Yesterday while walking, I walked up to a beautiful young doe, and got within about 10 feet from her. I do this often actually, as there are many around here.
You don't know peacefulness till you can stand there staring into the eyes of an animal that is considered wild, but seems so tame, and you realize how trivial your troubles are.
Ah, to go back to the old ways would benefit mankind to no end.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
AD, send me one of those crystals.

Caitlin, I U2'd you...

Eye, that sounds cool. You seem to have some knowledge in this area.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join