It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any witchy people here?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Bach,

I sent you a u2u. Negatiity can kill and destroy you- i know!!! My husband is the KING of negativity. He's constantly like a hammer hitting your head over and over-ooops- even as i write this he's in the background yapping about this and that...everything is negative. BUT- bad as it is, he s better since i have sent him healing over and over for his "condition"

I'll be talking to you later-

AD- how cool you are! I also like Chrystaline Reiki, which i am studying, you should look into it- you work with crystals (pardon my spelling), only you dont need to have them physically- Its fascinating!!!

Bachelor, talk to you in a bit.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

wow, Im the opposite Access. If I have all that type of stuff round me I get a lot of negative energy. But not lots, depends on the object and what energy it carries.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk
reply to post by AccessDenied

wow, Im the opposite Access. If I have all that type of stuff round me I get a lot of negative energy. But not lots, depends on the object and what energy it carries.

Exactly!
What types of things do you have around you? The things I have, make me feel good..so positive energy. Especially things in nature.
Too many knick knacks with no meaning, or things that belonged to a negative person before they came to be in your possession, can have a negative effect.
CLUTTER is an energy drainer. Trust me on that one. Less really is more.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Clutter is like a vampire who drains your very existence!!!

Bachelor, i have done the Tarot for you- I want you to know that i only ask and interpret the cards the best way i can. I cant see a whole life history or a future the way a real psychic can. I'm only psychic to a certain extent. ok?

So, to the best of my ability I will tell you what they said:

It appears there will be a man entering your life who will help you achieve patience and tolerance of others point of views, to remain calm and relaxed. He will teach you the use of quiet words to resolve conflicts.*This could be a psychiatrist, a pal,or a relative.
You will get remarkably well with time, and it wont take long at all.
When i asked about you getting over those feelings you feel: I got a very good and positive reading. In fact, not only are you going to feel better, but there will be prosperity entering your life. Money and success are in the picture.
I beleive the first step is for you to seek a little help- as it so happens it will be a man who will help you.

As far as personal relationships, you have to learn to use calm and tact, self control, and patience in handlng your affairs of the heart- but only thru restraint, and self control, will you achieve all this!

I see a complete turn around in your life within the cards for you. Luck, prosperity, health and good times ahead for you.

Please follow the advice and go see a professional- that wll be the catalyst and the beginning of your good fortune!

As promised, i wil contact you later tonight!

I dont know if this helps or not, when you see it it just looks like common sense, not special, but it is!!!

You are going to have a good future!!!

I hope this helped a little.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Oh cool you did the reading! This is pretty wild DG, thanks. I'll comment on a couple of things.

Originally posted by dgtempe
It appears there will be a man entering your life who will help you achieve patience and tolerance of others point of views, to remain calm and relaxed. He will teach you the use of quiet words to resolve conflicts.*This could be a psychiatrist, a pal,or a relative.

Interesting, but that isn't going to happen. Psychiatrists and the like are an insult to my intelligence, and I don't make nor sustain personal friendships. I'm an isolated, introverted loner... and probably will remain so for life. It'd darn near have to be Jesus himself before I'd let them close enough to me to actually guide me in the way you're describing.

You will get remarkably well with time, and it wont take long at all.
When i asked about you getting over those feelings you feel: I got a very good and positive reading. In fact, not only are you going to feel better, but there will be prosperity entering your life. Money and success are in the picture.

Awesome!!

As far as personal relationships, you have to learn to use calm and tact, self control, and patience in handlng your affairs of the heart- but only thru restraint, and self control, will you achieve all this!

DEFINITELY not happening. If there is one thing I've learned in my 36 years on this planet, it's that you can't run from who you are and you can't reinvent yourself either. Well, maybe you or others can but I can't. I am who and what I am. So as far as personal relationships are concerned, you can accept me and love me as I am or carry ya azz. lol. This won't be changing, as there are worse fates than loneliness and I'm not changing for anybody.

I see a complete turn around in your life within the cards for you. Luck, prosperity, health and good times ahead for you.

Whoohoo!!

Please follow the advice and go see a professional- that wll be the catalyst and the beginning of your good fortune!

By "professional" I assume you mean some kind of shrink. Again, not happening. I willingly accept that I'm a permanently damaged person mentally and emotionally. If anyone else can't accept it, it's their problem.

I hope this helped a little.

Well I wouldn't say it "helped" me, but it definitely was very interesting. The whole thing could be summarized as "Bachelor you're fricken insane". But... I already knew that.
lol

Thanks DG.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Not a problem at all.

I dont offer my services to anyone as i am not a professional and ony do it for myself, and maybe some family.

I thought you were open to suggestions- time will tell if what i said will come true.
Note that i said one who will offer aide is a man. Possibly a shrink.
You said you will not do that. That's all fine. It could be any man, you said you dont deal with people. Ok.

I dont get anything out of this, but its all good. Its your life and you have chosen a path that will take you ...where you want to be.

I'm curious, why are you looking for help?

Oh and by the way- you should look up Reiki just out of curiosity.

I wish you luck.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I'm curious, why are you looking for help?

What kind of help do you think I'm looking for exactly, DG?

If you mean why did I ask for a reading, it was just a joke thing kind of since you mentioned that you read the cards... so I thought I'd ask for a reading, like for entertainment to pass the boredom, that kinda thing. And it was interesting! Thanks again.

If you mean why did I make the thread, it's because I curious about the witchy stuff. I was in a Pagan type chatroom yesterday and some people were talking about it. I thought it sounded kinda cool to be able to dissipate negativity and whatnot, so I wanted to learn more about that since I seem to soak it up from everybody I interact with.

I'm finding some pretty cool websites online about it actually.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well, good luck in finding a witch

A witch i aint.

THATS the occult, extreme occult and i dont go there.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Some people sure love their "permanently emotionally damaged self-loathing loner" status. They almost wear it with pride, like a badge!

I've seen people do this before. "You can't help me, I'm too screwed up...."

Normally I would have helped you along with any number of magick or healing techniques, but after seeing how you so rudely blew off dgtempe, who even took time out of her busy day to stop and do a tarot reading for you - not a chance pal!

:bash:

I have to wonder, if you enjoy being screwed up so much, then why bother turning to the wiccans and healers of ATS for help? Quit wasting everyone's time and loving energy!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I'm not turning to anyone for "help" genius, and I'm sure I'm somehow manage to get to sleep tonight without YOUR golden assistance on anything... who the hell pissed in your cornflakes anyway?

I'm curious about the things I made the OP about, it's my right isn't it?

And I didn't "blow off" DG, I thanked her for her reading. Are you being pissy because I offered my comments on what she had to say? Don't be. I wasn't attacking her if that's what you're thinking. Not at all.

I found her reading to be very amusing, and yes I felt it was my right to comment on what she had to say. But it wasn't an attack of some kind like you're making it out to be; I merely shared my thoughts. Is it against your rules to do that?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachelor

No healing for you!

Come back when you're ready to feel some joy, enthusiasm and pleasure.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hmmm...this is a shame...DG was really sweet to help out like that, and her heart and energy hold all the right intentions, but maybe a reading that is so personal should have been kept private, in a U2U? I was a little surprised by the "shrink" comment in public, DG, forgive me...

Cait

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Riiiiiiiiight, I'll be sure and put your name at the very top of the list when I want to go to someone for help and healing there... mrd.

I have no idea what your problem is dude, frankly I don't care. I just think it's a little funny though that you're the one ranting and raving like a lunatic, not me.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Actually i called it professional help- at first...

I'm not here for brownie points, or any such thing. There was never a mention of keeping it "private" and i didnt mean anything by it And anyone who knows the real dgtempe knows that.

Yawwwnnnn

Have a great day and may you always have good karma.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

There was never a mention of keeping it "private" and i didnt mean anything by it

Well it isn't a big deal DG, you posted the reading publically and I publically said my thoughts about it. But... Cait does have a point. Some of the stuff you had to say in your interpretation of the cards or whatever it is you call it, was pretty darn personal and teetering on being a bit demeaning and degrading actually.

Now I don't know anything about reading tarot and the like, but if I did... and a reading I did for someone turned out like THAT one did, then I think I would have felt inclined to give the person their reading privately, rather than divulge it publically.

And besides, you and I were conversing via U2 about it anyway... it would have made more sense to have just kept it there; I'm not actually sure why you took it on yourself to come back to the forum with the results of it all. Did you have an ulterior motive?

In any case, it doesn't matter to me; I'm cool. Just saying, Cait did have a point.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Even "professional help" is a little personal for such a public place, I think, and it's a given that any reading should be private. It shouldn't need to be mentioned. I know that well...I am a professional reader, and a massive amount of tact is generally required with stuff like this. It's easy to make little slip ups...we've all done them at some stage. The last thing I want to see is us all stressed over this.

Bless

Cait

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachelor
Riiiiiiiiight, I'll be sure and put your name at the very top of the list when I want to go to someone for help and healing there... mrd.

Eeeeek, please don't!

One more thing, if you are serious about this, and not just trolling for healing, which some do - take a look at what I said earlier.

Some people learn to LIKE being screwed up and "damaged". They start to identify with it at the deepest levels.

If you are serious about working on this - which I don't think you are - then I would suggest you start there.

What would a Bachelor who ISN'T screwed up be like? What would he look like, how would he act, how would he talk to other people, how would he sound.....?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I love it.

This thread is precious and i am glad to be a part of it. I dont have time to waste here.

You all take care and again, thanks for the laugh!!!!!

Adios!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Apparently, a little of this is needed in this thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
if you are serious about this, and not just trolling for healing, which some do

Respectfully, your perception appears to be a bit off my friend. I haven't asked anyone for a healing and besides that, if someone I'm uncomfortable with offered to do that for me... I'd decline the offer. I am quite content in my natural state, however flawed and screwed up that may be. If there is a pity pot around here somewhere, I'm not the one sitting on it... so don't misinterpret anything I've done or said here on this forum to be the attention-seeking efforts of someong "trolling for healing". I made this thread to inquire about something I was curious about, nothing more. Understand that, Mrd, k?

I just wanted to be very clear on that so there are no misunderstandings.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join