It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any witchy people here?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachelor

Not sitting on the pity pot? Not asking people for healing?

originally posted by Bachelor
I have massive, astronomical amounts of negativity... All consuming hellfire and damnation kinds of negativity.

I need like, an entire room full of witch doctors to help me out. Or maybe a few visits from random aliens with negativity zapping powers. Something like that.

You "need an entire room full of witch doctors to help you out"? That sure sounded like a request for healing to me....

The fact is that you have contradicted yourself in this thread, Bachelor. You opened the thread by calling out for the resident witches and healers, and explicitly requesting healing work.

But now you are saying that you like your identity just the way it is, you don't believe people can really change, you don't want to change and you don't want people to try to help you.

You contradicted yourself. So don't be surprised that people got upset with you for being disingenuous and trolling for healing....

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
You "need an entire room full of witch doctors to help you out"? That sure sounded like a request for healing to me....

Then my friend you need to exercise expanding your powers of perception in regards to distinguishing what is intended as obvious humor... and what is some supposed cry for help. Perhaps if you lowered your ego a notch or two, you wouldn't so easily perceive everything to be a call for assistance - either yours or someone else's.

I feel our dialogue here has exhausted it's possibilities, and my patience. I'll join you in other threads, as usual... as for this one, you may have the last word.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Originally posted by funky monk
reply to post by AccessDenied

wow, Im the opposite Access. If I have all that type of stuff round me I get a lot of negative energy. But not lots, depends on the object and what energy it carries.

Exactly!
What types of things do you have around you? The things I have, make me feel good..so positive energy. Especially things in nature.
Too many knick knacks with no meaning, or things that belonged to a negative person before they came to be in your possession, can have a negative effect.
CLUTTER is an energy drainer. Trust me on that one. Less really is more.

Around me constantly with all the good energy happens to be my photos of friends, lava lamp
, mug, cross and the music I listen to. All the negative stuff that would be around me would be when I go to my mates house (parts of it) and my brothers room.... but even then with those negative things around me I ignore it and try to not let it affect me.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

Sounds like some positive stuff to me.
LOVE the lava lamp..groovy.

I know this may sound REALLY strange to people, but I have ALWAYS felt an energy from inanimate objects. Good or bad, sometimes neutral.
Especially objects with previous owners. They carry part of the energy of that person.I even felt this with my toys as a child.
If an object gives off a bad energy to me, I don't want it around.
I'm just really attracted to objects in nature, as I grew up in a small town surrounded by rivers, lakes, and forests, and I have been interested in Native American beliefs since I was about 8 years old and my parents took me on a trip to an Indian village. It is still there today, a recreation of one in the 1800's. I made my mom take me there 5 more times over the years.
I can take a walk, and find feathers, stones, driftwood, wildflowers that I can dry.
Here's going out on a limb..
A stone for example. Most people would think it's just a rock.
It is the one thing that has been here since time began. It has an energy frequency that makes it solid. A powerful energy. The only thing stronger than that, is water. If rocks could speak, think of the wisdom you would gain.
There's a deep thought for the day.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I know this may sound REALLY strange to people, but I have ALWAYS felt an energy from inanimate objects. Good or bad, sometimes neutral.

I'm like that also, but with people more so than objects. It's been a private joke of sorts, among those who know me well - that if a person has even half an ounce of demon in them, it'll reveal itself to me in vivid detail.

You know those really super positive people in life, the ones who breath sunshine and have rainbows streaming out of their rear? The type that's just sticky sweet with positive goodie goodness? That charade doesn't last too long in my presence. Some people's reactions to me here on the forum are only a tidbit of evidence to that fact...

What's nice though is when I chance to encounter someone that genuinely does have a positive energy about them and isn't just faking it. There truly are some sources of real light in the world, albeit not too many. They are amazing people to interact with, when you do chance to cross paths with them.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Here's going out on a limb..
A stone for example. Most people would think it's just a rock.
It is the one thing that has been here since time began. It has an energy frequency that makes it solid. A powerful energy. The only thing stronger than that, is water. If rocks could speak, think of the wisdom you would gain.
There's a deep thought for the day.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by AccessDenied]

No, thats not realy strange at all Access. Its really funky actualy, lol a new funky way of looking at nature.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
All righty then; I've noticed way too much sniping on this thread. Please people lets be nice to each other. It's way more positive.

Thanks,

gallopinghordes
Forum Mod

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gallopinghordes

Agreed.

**Dances joyfully throughout the room, blowing kisses to everyone and handing out suckers.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You know those really super positive people in life, the ones who breath sunshine and have rainbows streaming out of their rear? The type that's just sticky sweet with positive goodie goodness?

You mean like this???

And for those of us who aren't so old..

Lollipop????

Maybe a little eye CANDY will get you boys to calm down..

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

lmfao

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I love those babies!!!! TOO Cute!
This little guy is my fav though..
Yes Off topic..but this thread needs a slight humor derailment..

The best part is when I first watched this..I was really drunk..so you can imagine, that it literally entertained me for HOURS..

Okey dokey, thread back on track.

I'm so bad....

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
laughter is good medicine, and love... all the tools and herbs and all that support the mind. They are unnecessary, but useful.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The biggest inspiration I have ever received to be happy, and live life to it's fullest, no matter what is going on around you, came from a very intelligent young man named Christopher McCandless.

en.wikipedia.org...

Had he lived, I expect he would have done many great things as a humanitarian. But even in his short lifetime, he touched many people, in a very positive way.

I cry when I watch this video..as every spoken word is true.

There was not an ounce of negative energy surrounding this man. He literally breathed positive into all he met on his journey. He understood the true meaning of life.
A lesson for all of us to learn.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join