It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this!? on ISISRAEL national Newspaper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
www.shuva.net...

This needs discussion...

It is my understanding that the Jewish People are law abiding people.
hence, they are the lowest population under incarceration of America's Melting Pot.

Now to go so far as to say - Jew's Lives Are In Danger - like this site says.
well, I just dont think so -- Since they run ISISRAEL and America so they should know better than to allow something like this to ever happen...
well of the facts Ive seen, I dont think the Holocaust of 1933 happend and it most certainly did not happen during WWII. it looks like a ethnic cleansing more than anything else. and now, this site claims another holocaust is about to happen in the US of A.

Take a look at this:
www.shuva.net...

Remember these folks run 75% of the world less the asians....

[edit on 6/27/2008 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
edit by spider for off topic post and I don't feel like handing out point deductions.

[edit on 6/27/2008 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm researching the psycho side of this:

source: Fred Celani

google - I got this:L
www.apfn.net...
WACO....

www.detailshere.com...
CIA Recruitment

www.constitution.org...
FBI

Interesting Name... seems someone lit up my Peer Guardian
just as I googled his name.... interesting....

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 888LetsRoll

I am starting to enjoy, in the weird way, the isisrael thing. Once i see it i can safely assume a lot of stuff about its "copywriter" and "users".
No "Holocaust of 1,2,3,4....1933,1934,1935,.... never happened" is needed.
So as a proud owner of approximately 0.000006 percent of the world - and hoping that my share is not covered in water - i can assure you.
There are criminals amongst Jews, there are "truthers", there are skeptics, there are racists, there are all kinds of people.
So a site that is promoting repatriation to Israel ( isis and stuff
) uses scare tactics. Big deal.
If it was an anti-Israeli site and the same person running it was not Jewish and brainwashed differently , i guess that instead of "pro-nazi bankers preparing Jewish holocaust for dollar" it will use "ISISRAELi (
) bankers are planning non-Jewish holocaust for dollar".

Edit - spaces for smilies sake.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well -IN MY Opinion- how many Jewish Bankers are there... hummm, more than say policemen..? more than politicians...? all I know is there is a hell of a lot more Jewish Bankers than there are of any other race.../

Here is the 1933, GERMANY DECLARES WAR ON A RACE OF PEOPLE....
Nope that isn't what it says..... It say's
"JUDEA Declares War on Hitler"
search.yahoo.com...

Now, lets move on to 1945.... Concentration Camps were 6 million Jews were murdered according to "HEARSAY & PROPOGANDA"
to many problems with the German Holocaust - If you wish I can list..
like the camps where the atrosities were to have occurred....
well water table is 2 feet down, where is the trenches with 6 million people in them. Yes, Hitler did kill Non-Jew Jew's... converts to Judea... but 12 tribes were not touched.
hell, Hitler's death was "Burned Beyond Identification" how convienant...
I've look deep and have tons of stuff to debate... lets continue.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Well I'm more than happy to let this thread go on but 888 if you start posting things like "there are way more jewish bankers than jewish policemen" you better have stats to back those up.

that sound more like an opinion to me.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The article you linked didn't make a single mention of Jews. The same content can be found on other websites all over the net. Nothing at all specific to the Jewish people. Just another website regurgitating the same content that's been circulating about REX-84 and the FEMA camps since the early 90s.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think it is on a ISREAL NATIONAL NEWSPAPER which sort of makes it Jewish since they are anticipating another Holocaust Here in the US of A.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
LOL at ZeroKnowledge! ISISrael. Very funny.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
here is Auschwitz:

video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Since everyone gets a blast out of calling ISREAL its connecting name to history:
ISISRAEL ... here that research... and yes, it means exactly that....

the-red-thread.net...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

THIS IS THE HIDDEN HAND: ISISRAEL
Rulers from then the Pharoah -- and now well still the Pharoah...
every time you say AMEN after a prayer... from the new testAMENt

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

OK, i will assume that you did not see my explanation why isis stuff is redicoulous, so i will repeat it. From your own previous post.Written by me. Copy-pasted. So if the intent is not to create an empty arguement in which another redicoulous "more bankers then cops" will be born in scores - i will give it a chance.With approximetly 0.000006 percent success.

Myself:
However, since this is not the first time i see the isis thing, i would like to describe why Israel combined from isis, ra and el is a very silly idea. First two are Egyptian deities. They are written correctly in hieroglyphs. So to take a part of English word describing this hieroglyph is childish.
Detailed explanation: "ra" is written as a picture of an eye with all sorts of stuff around. It was pronounced as rah or re. It is written and pronounced as ra now in a language which appeared at least a thousand years later then the name Israel.
Isis - it is written as a women ,half circle and a weird form. It was pronounced as usat/ese/esi. So far we have Esirahel. Or maybe you like better Usatreel? How someone can take half of a WRONG pronunciation/writing in a language at least thousand years younger then the one in which Israel is (not to mention the one in which isis was) written, is beyond my understanding.
El is fine - because it is a semitic word!!!! Just as Israel.
An example how you can make anything out of the blue if you try hard enough:
Let us take Iran:
Isis+RA+Nut. Hey - we just got Iran out of Egyptian gods. Oh joy. Let us disregard that both the Iran and names of Egyptian gods are written in English!!! Not in Egyptian hieroglyphs and Persian .
Because we just made a huge historical discovery!

End of shameless self-quoting.
A new claim. Also ,hm, problematic.
Amen. Hebrew word. Written in three letters. pronounced in Hebrew as amen.
Amen - Egiiptian deity pronounced in English. Egiptians said Yamanu. Written as dude sitting near saw-like stuff,wave and a feather. Kopts call it Amoun.
Testament - origin - Latin Testamentum. Testari - witness. In Hebrew -not used.
A little further expalnation of what person who originally made all these claims did without any second thought:
He took specific parts of names of Egyptian dieties as pronounced now, 3 thousand years later, in totally different language and pronouncement. Then he combined it with another 3 thousnd years old semitic word. Then he achieved an English (thousand plus years old)- written semitic (3 thousand years old) word.
You find it convincing?

top topics

join