It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just another blobsquatch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Let me say this straight up, my cable was out for three days. I was bored and doing the "Zoom and Scan" on old pics I had taken on my digital. I go to a lot of really beautiful and remote places while camping. I take pictures. This picture was taken at the top of Toketee Falls before the trailhead goes more or less straight down to the bottom of the falls. This was last summer, and in a previous thread I thought I had caught something weird in a pic of the bottom of the falls. That turned out to be not much of anything, but I got hard copies of this bad boy!
You have to remember this was very very far away with no zoom.
Look to the bottom left of the large, blackish tree on the ridge across from me.
The unadulterated original image:
Original Image
Zoomed in:

Zoomed in some more:

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Dang dang and dang! too big! I don't know how to do this! You can only see the tree in the last one! shoot, I wanted to make a link to the picture and not just show it!

here's a bigger zoom:

If anyone can tell me how to make a link and not just splash this up that would be great!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Right click to view the images. I tried to edit the original post to say that, but there was no going. It's like a trick maze that I failed.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Wow, was that first pic ever a large one! I thought it was never going to end! The blob doesn't look like much more than a fuzzy bit of negative space to me. Sorry. It does't look like much. You must have really been bored.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
If that falls is in Oregon I know that area has potential.

Other than that, what can one possibly say?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I can see one thing for sure at the top.Its either a cellphone tower,streetlight,or sign.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Perhaps you could circle "the blob" for us? It's rather difficult to spot it in cases like these.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ilikebluepez

I dont know how anyone with a sane mind can see a Bigfoot in there...

What I see however, smack in the middle is what appears to be a an ant eater jumping from left to right (to land on the hillside), it has big ears too. Well I'm guessing its an ant eater from the long snout and its general shape.

It can be a yellow flying crocodile too.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I am not a really tech savvy kinda girl, as you may have already guessed! I have hard copies made of this, and it is waaay easier to see on print unless you can zoom in on the picture. I circled the area of interest:

I don't know what else to say except I don't think it is a deer...lol...Put it in a viewer and blow it up....it was really quite far away.

I was about three miles off the only east/west road from Roseburg to Highway 97 in the middle of nowhere Central Oregon. Glide was 60 miles back west and Diamond Lake was 30 miles to the east. This is the only east/west road for at least 50 miles north or south.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Looking at it, it just looks like a tree or the side of the mountain or a boulder or something that has the light streaming through the trees and then onto it. It doesn't looks like a bigfoot at all, to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Thank you! I meant to make links and didn't know how. I blew the image up on gimp until it was just pixels and there is just the outline with no facial definition.

I just thought it was a very very interesting outline and wanted to share. We camped about a mile from there that night and woke up in middle dark to bird whistles, but that coulda been just insomniac birds.

top topics

join