It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eisenhower Met With Aliens In 1954?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Eisenhower Met With Aliens In 1954?

youtube.com

Actually all interplanetary echanges like you saw in the movie Close Encounters has already happened in 1954. President of the United States Dwight D. Eisenhower met with the Aliens at Edwards A.F. Base .Here William cooper reveals information that passed on his desk as a Intelligence Officer with Top Secret security clearances for the U.S. Government.
William Cooper served on the U.S.Intelligence Briefing Team for the Commander In Chief of the Pacific Fleet. William was the Petty Officer of the Watch and designated KL-47 SPECAT operator in the CINCPACFLT Command Center at Makalapa Hawaii. There he held a Top Secret, Q, SI, security clearance. UFO DIRECTORY:: :
ALIENS WERE EXAMINED
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Robpacal]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I really think this is important to us to know

youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The youtube video in your original post doesn't work because you put in the URL:

[yvid]http://youtube.com/watch?v=lgL5JTKLp9E[/yvid]

It needs to be just [yvid]lgL5JTKLp9E[/yvid]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Wasn't this a plotline from an episode of Dark Skies?

EDIT: Actually, no, it was Truman.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Cadbury]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
this is hardly breaking news.. but, who exactly is this bill cooper character?
I hear so much about him, but i never really researched him?

Can someone please tell me a little something about him?

Thank You

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been discussed here at ATS, I can tell you researchers have checked Eisenhower's diaries for information about this meeting date and time. He was elsewhere and had witnesses that confirmed the diary's entries.

This is old information.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've heard this before.

Eisenhower's people told the press that the president had a dental emergency or something. The press ate it up, never questioning why if it was such an emergency they took him to a dentist hours away.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
but, who exactly is this bill cooper character?

Milton William Cooper. The person Alex Jones stole his 9/11 prediction from.

He was killed mysteriously by police not even a month after September 11th, 2001. I believe he predicted he would be killed on his property under mysterious circumstances as well.

Anyway, that is who he is. He was a radio host and author of politics, conspiracy theories etc.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Here is the video:

But, this is the wrong section to be posting this in.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

If you search ATS using "william cooper" you will see many, many, returns. He is the father of a branch of the "it's all connected ufo/illuminati/bilderberger/jfk assasination/etc/etc/". He wrote a book in 1991 called "Behold a Pale Horse" which is a plank in the foundation of many of the various conspiracy theories that are so familiar to everyone with an internet connection.

He was shot by local Sheriffs under cloudy circumstance in 2001 -- 3 mos. after allegedly predicting 9/11(there's an ATS thread on this) -- adding to the legend of his legitimacy in some quarters. Here's his wiki-link: en.wikipedia.org...

To the point of this thread, he did recant all of is UFO beliefs though:

Throughout the late 1980s, Cooper was a controversial figure in the UFO research community. For the most part, he followed many of the claims of John Lear, specifically, that the government of the United States has had contact and has entered into a bargain with an extraterrestrial society and that those ETs were responsible for abductions. He circulated materials on Usenet as well as the old Paranet BBS. Notable among them was a Petition to Indict those involved with the UFO cover-up. His UFO beliefs of the time are well described in Behold a Pale Horse. In later years, Cooper recanted his UFO-oriented beliefs, asserting that they were in fact part of the Illuminati plot to subjugate the United States.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by TheWayISeeIt]

[edit on 23-6-2008 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Yet another thing contained in The Terra Papers. IF it is true, Robert Morning Sky wrote of it in the 1970's. Book 2 of the Papers, page 25, says:

On February 20, 1954, President Eisenhower was in Palm Springs. He is scheduled to hold a press conference but cancels it at the last minute. His press secretary advises the media that he has a tooth ache and can not appear. In reality, he was whisked away to Muroc Air Force Base (later known as Andrews).

On the runways of the air base, along with his military advisors and a select few civilians, the President watched as a detail of several extra-terrestrial ships approached.

It goes on from there to describe a treaty with the Grays...

To read the Papers, click on the link in my sig. Also join the discussion here at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmmm. Was this the date that has been accounted for otherwise...?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWayISeeIt
reply to post by hikix

He wrote a book in 1991 called "Behold a Pale Horse" which is a plank in the foundation of many of the various conspiracy theories that are so familiar to everyone with an internet connection.

Oh, hes the behold a pale horse guy.. I've probably hear alot of what this man has said through other people. Anyway, thanks for the replies!

new topics

top topics

join