It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa Footage Of UFO's In Space, Shown On Japanese Television.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Your all ignoring the 800 lb Gorilla sat on your faces.

The pulsing high speed UFO thats screeches across... and how hastily NASA slam down the TV feed so you don't see much... then they zoom in for a view on another object when they think we're not looking...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The so-called "swarm" just looks like lights on the ground. It moves with Earth's rotation like all the other man-made light from cities.

The "pulser" appears to be an object that is flashing in the sun as it rotates or tumbles. It looks pretty much like any number of other pieces of space junk. I doubt it's anything to get excited about. Just one more piece of debris for the space surveillance squadrons to catalog.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
The pulsing high speed UFO thats screeches across...

There is no "pulsing high speed UFO screeching across" anywhere in this video, at least the first one. That's nothing more than wild exaggeration. Everything in the first video is moving at the same rate.....which incidentally, happens to be roughly the speed of the Earth's rotation relative to the camera's platform. That huge bright spot at the end of the video, is just that, a huge heavily populated area....for that matter, it could be where the Earth's terminus happened to be approaching and it was cloud cover being illuminated by an off-camera Sun. Hence, they had to stop filming in that spectrum as daylight was approaching.

I hate editing.

The second video has a piece of debris, tumbling, and reflecting light as it crosses the camera's view.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I swear I must be watching a different video......

OK... i'll... just be over in the corner watching a different vid...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Nah, we're on the same page....I'm just trying to write replies very quickly while getting some work done.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The (mostly) geometrically aligned 'swarm' looks to me like a IR shot of gas flares on an oil and/or gas field someplace. Refineries perhaps.

The pulsating things remain unknown, if only because a 'real' pulsating UFO and an out-of-focus blob of crap spinning around as it moves by appear the same to the end viewer.

If NASA can film UFO, they will release the information only when their puppetmasters say so. And that is a whole new area of discussion...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dramafreak

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Hi MrPenny, that comes because you look to it with one eye.[avatar]

Well the 'UFOs' do look like the lights on the land... I mean, take a look:

If I understand correctly, those are lights from cities in the bottom screenshot.

[edit on 23 Jun, 08 by dramafreak]

I take again a good look and don’ think personally it are as Mr Penny says Distorted city lights, because in my opinion it really look at some lights very, very high in the sky.

Look at those pictures for some comparison.

images.google.nl...

But I am not 100% shore, so Mr. Penny despite you looked at it with one eye [sorry] it’s possible you are right.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

I agree with your thought on the swarm as it moves with the earth's rotation but the pulsing orb near the end is something unexplainable and needs to be studied more.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It could be space debris, orbs, alien crafts, lights from the city etc.. Until I can go up there and grab or touch one of these things then it doesn't matter what it is. So I can't call them anything else but ufo's.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

I agree with your thought on the swarm as it moves with the earth's rotation but the pulsing orb near the end is something unexplainable and needs to be studied more.

How do you know they move? Is your frame of reference the clouds? for they will be much higher and bring on strong parallax effect of movement. That bird isn't that high up you know

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I agree with the posters above. Its out of focus earth lights from crappy nasa cams and out of focus spinning junk again from crappy nasa cams.

If you watch a ton of space footage you will know. These things are very common.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

swarm: -> above ocean pacific
because the lights you see at left are JAPAN. The right side of screen is the OCEAN

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So when Japan's government announced that ufos existed, it really set the stage. Because now, Japan's mainstream media is able to show what has been there all along. I'm not going to wait for any explantion for these to be given by our non-disclosure liars. Japan has some pretty top notch scientists and its own space program. In order for this to be shown on mainstream tv, its already been examined by scientists, and at least some of them have concluded what you're seeing is for real. Other countries will be leading the way to disclosure.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This video goes in my 'to keeps' file.

many don't make it as there are really very easy explainable. What makes me sit up and goo 'ooohhhh nice' is the two seperate times when NASA sees those pulsing lights crossing by and shuts off to a mundane screen. Then they flick back when it appears they think no ones paying attention to have a zoomed in look.

If astronauts took the time to film these things they are far more than 'space debris', because as we know NASA is the fifth arm of the defence establishment, and space is a very important arena.

Like it. Starred and flagged.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
www.liveleak.com...

Link is live watching it now.

The ether lights up in the upper atmosphere.

Ether has unlimited power and a beam weapon instead of camera
could knock them all out.

They look like ball lightning, the Tesla craft kind or the FOO.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The pulsating one certainly could be a tumbling object reflecting sunlight...definitely nothing remarkable about that one compared to all the other NASA vids.

The "fleet" is more interesting but kind of hard to scale because of the video quality. Could be a group of lenticular clouds maybe? I dunno...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I agree that the swarm is most likely lights on the ground. The Japanese station circled the most obvious swarm and, as the view changed, other "swarms" came into view which could clearly been seen to be lining coastlines. Those they didn't cirlcle.

The other two could really be number of things. I am intrigued by the pulsating light. For now, however, I'm comfortable with calling them what they are - Unidentified Flying Objects.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dramafreak

I have to agree with that. On first glance, I noticed that the 'fleet' or the lights at the beginning of the video all seemed to move relative to each other; naturally the first thing I thought of was lights on the ground.

The pulsing 'orbs' look pretty cool don't they? I suspect that it is some sort of debris rotating quickly and reflecting light off the sun; just a stab in the dark mind you. Can't just jump in and shout out 'Alien Spaceship' without trying to eliminate other possibilities first..

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Here is a possible example of the swarms seen from the ground.
could they be related?

[edit on 23-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

That video appears to me to show that they all come from a small, ground level origin, so I'm presuming balloons or lanterns.

By the way, Mr Penny, what's the score with your avatar? Lose a bet or something?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I really think that nasa i hidden something that she already knows i mean conspiracy is every.
i saw an article on a mexican tv show called ´´Tercer milenio´´ About mars
and apparently nasa is hidden evidence about water in mars Thats bull crap .

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Robpacal]

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join