It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa Footage Of UFO's In Space, Shown On Japanese Television.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
I swear I must be watching a different video......

OK... i'll... just be over in the corner watching a different vid...

Well, why don't you try and make it clear for people?

Link the video you mean and tell us the exact time that this event happens, explaining what it is you think you're seeing.

I know which part you mean but I don't know enough about what is naturally or man made (erm)-erly out there in the upper atmosphere to have a decent opinion. Alien, star system hopping creatures would be quite far down my list of possibilities though, if I were to attempt any theories.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
hope that's not a real swarm of aliens ??.....

it does look like light's from the surface that are rotating with the rest of the earth lights.

the ufo at the end of the video looks like this...

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Iridium Flare!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

they're no new vids. Youtube has all of them since a while.

Anyway, this is amazing to see how people begin to realize they're being watched all the time by these alie,s who still don't understand what a camera is, they wouldn't be caught if they did

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
They show 3 different NASA recordings, one i have seen before as it passes behind some solar panels, the other two is what i find interesting.

If anyone knows more please tell.

The first clip is from shuttle Endeavour STS-113. A view of Earth on Nov. 24, 2002.
The bunch of lights are most probably city lights. Since they look very round like
spheres and grouped thogether it's a rare view and gives the impression of a UFO
fleet. Therefore city lights or ufos?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Great thread, I had never seen any of the footage so I am glad I clicked on it!

I agree that the last one is interesting. I can see how people think it's tumbling space junk reflecting sunlight. What I find interesting as well is what Dan Tanna pointed out, why NASA jerks the view away...so my theory is:

It probably WAS tumbling space junk, but they've seen other things that aren't so easily explained, so they jerk the camera away for that reason,then when they verify it is tumbling space junk, they go ahead and release it, even though we can see the camera moving away.

I am willing to go along with the city lights theory too as it looks just like the photos of city lights someone posted wrapped in clouds.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I don't know what people are seeing here. But as for the space debris, it is a ufo craft, that is pulsing light in a regular way, and the pulsing light that covers the craft is very much like the one I saw on April 12th, that hovered for nearly 5 minutes. Space debris does not do anything like this.
The fleet. Whatever reflected lights you imagine seeing in a city do not compare with this space photo. Again, Japan has top notch scientists and its own space program. This film is a nasa one, that obviously was looked at by people qualified, before being shown. Of note, my brother said, "they're a flock of birds!" Then he laughed. Yeah in space. "Whatever they are, they're actually large." I agree. Not lights and not birds. Gee, I wonder what they are?

[edit on 23-6-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Interesting footage. Iv just found it on youtube and will add it here

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by smason202

The pulsing is from the negative charged beam that pulls it along.
The craft is surrounded by a glowing ball of UV and ac electrostatic
positive 'dark matter' charges illuminating the surrounding atoms and
'dark matter' gaseous ether.
The 'dark matter' has been pulled apart by millions of volts
ac disruptive coils invented by Tesla.

The big lie just get bigger, if you know what I mean.
If not, they lied first.
Only the coil is an ether blaster.
And great for making millions of volts to stress the atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
About the "swarm" in the video:

Possibly ships on the ocean. If by chance this is IR, wouldn't the heat from the engines be seen? I've seen video of fleets in daylight, looks like a similar formation, but that's just my opinion.

A previous poster mentioned that Japan would be on the left, making the right side ocean. A "fleet" indeed.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
There doesn't seem to be a consensus here... is the "fleet" above Japan or the Ocean?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ok, now this topic should be of great concern to EVERYONE. Think about this, if their purpose on Earth was diplomatic then why would they send an entire fleet?

When outsiders come in great numbers, it's not so they can be friends and have one giant party. It's to conquer and settle. Period.

Previous sightings could have been their military way of probing. Which is a useful tactic to assess the situation before the bulk of an army gets to the battlefield. Now, it looks as if they are here in full force...if not in bulk.

Perhaps it's time to start developing scalar energy weapons. And please hurry!

I hope I'm over-reacting.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Promecus]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Ok. First, I understand a little bit japanese, what help a lot to understand the video

The point of view of Endeavour camera is very strange if you don't pay attention about the orbit

The swarm is over the "ocean" (sea of Japan).

full size

[edit on 24-6-2008 by blackcube]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I believe the government need to explain this and other happenings!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
why does the movie seem very old, like from apollo 13 ( or 17 )

beacouse ufos are invisible and you cant see them whith naked eye
so you can see them whith a infrared camera and this vids are not old XD
greetings

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

Thanks for the reply

So then if it's above the Ocean (and not the Island) then wouldn't that argue against the city' lights idea? Or am I missing something?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I seen something similar many years ago when satellite technology first started to get really good. The "swarms" could be "Squid Boats"; trawlers equipped with very bright lights. I seen a similar picture off the coast of Japan and these bright lights were mentioned as these trawlers. The grouping was similar, albeit a little farther away. As for the second and third; its just spinning ice/debris reflecting sunlight possibly. Nothing impressive here (IMO).

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by Denied

Are those things ufo orbs? Like we see on planet Earth? There's a big fleet and they look like they're going somewhere. I think it's about time we put pressure on our Governments to explain the thousands of films taken of ufo orbs. Something's round the corner, this is just plain weird.

Earth bound orbs are artifacts of flash photography with digital cameras in damp conditions. Soooooo easy to reproduce.

Anyone who wears glasses and tries to focus on the dust on the lens in dark conditions with a distant light glaring will see EXACTLY the same orb effect....try it. The trick is the light levels.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Due to the angle of the sun and its intense light shining on these objects, & because its blurred & out of focus it could be balloons released at some party or something, maybe hot air balloon festival . seeing as they are floating about together and moving with the earth they must be a lot lower than expected.

If they were moving independently, darting about, it would be different.

The other object is some tumbling debris or satellite, also caught at an angle to intense sun light.

But I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
When they are showing the flashing objects I can hear NASA in the back ground talking but I can't make out what they are saying. Can anyone make out what they are saying?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
I seen something similar many years ago when satellite technology first started to get really good. The "swarms" could be "Squid Boats"; trawlers equipped with very bright lights. I seen a similar picture off the coast of Japan and these bright lights were mentioned as these trawlers. The grouping was similar, albeit a little farther away. As for the second and third; its just spinning ice/debris reflecting sunlight possibly. Nothing impressive here (IMO).

If you look at the video carefully then you can clearly see that those objects are in orbit. Plus there is the end footage of the pulsating object. That is NOT a boat.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join