It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa Footage Of UFO's In Space, Shown On Japanese Television.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Wow, city lights, hot air balloons, fishing boats, im not buying it sorry.

They are over the ocean, even if they were boats, each single light is huge in comparison to the ocean and surrounding area.

I did notice though, they only highlight one area with those massed lights, and there are more as the footage goes on, the ocean is a huge place, an isolated place, ideal for keeping people unaware no?

Regarding the pulsating UFO, maybe it is spacejunk, with the sunlights reflection causing the pulses in light, as it spins.
But i must say the amount of light given off is immense, almost doubling in size, ive heard alot about people seeing these pulsating type UFOs.

I knew these were not "new" video clips, but felt they were worth a second look, and the multiple light UFOs i had never seen.

Thanks for everyones input.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'm a marine biologist and I just wanted to say the "swarms" look a heck of a lot like a bloom of bioluminescent sea life. This is something we hadn't really observed with much clarity until we started using satellite imaging. Bacteria, cephalopods, sea combs, something like that.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dramafreak

Must be massive lights then - the size of the city or something else huge!

[edit on 24-6-2008 by FIFIGI]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeyoman2020

Really? I can't imagine such marine life visible to that degree from space. There would have to be immense colonies of them grouped very close together so as to appear as a single light. One would think such a hugely lit area would radiate like the sun from sea/boat level.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Interesting video, I wish I could understand Japanese to know what they're saying.

The footage of the single "ufo's" flicking around are very interesting. Yet the clusters move to well in "formation" and they're moving with the Earth at the same pace, but then again, this is human thinking.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

ESA Image

I'm not saying we see that in the video, it's just to make the point that marine bio-luminescent life (plankton in this case) can be visible from very high above.

I must admit that in the video the lights are very well defined and equidistant from one another, and assuming the video isn't doctored and the lights are in/on the sea, this is actually pretty interesting.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

hi. dont know if it is of any relevence but at the beginning of the video the shuttle is shown over the middle east. you can see it on the globe on screen in three different angles. i alot of people asking that question about where it was viewed. could be wrong just basing it on geography.

thanks

snow

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

For the life of me I don't understand it. WHY ARE we constanly 'looking
for others? Those in power must feel that who/what they find will be docile E.T.'s? Why do they think this? If someone/something from another planet/world/galaxy can travel here, common sense would lead you to believe that they are more advanced than us. We are not going to be seeing those friendly little creatures so lovingly depicted in the movie E.T. They will be more along the lines of those beasts in the Alien and Predator movies.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Because now, Japan's mainstream media is able to show what has been there all along.

I'm not going to read any further then this before I make my first post...

This was taken off NASA's online feed/NASA TV. It's not like the Japanese infiltrated the good folks at NASA and stole videos that have never been shown before to the public. In one of the clips you can clearly hear the flight controller talking and I bet if it was audible we'd have much more information to go on. Maybe even the specific STS mission this belonged to.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Anybody watched the last sts live tv mission..
me, -I couldn't stop watching..
saw numerous objects sliding by some of the pulsating like the one shown.. posted a lot in the threads and have a lot of video saved.
this formation is clearly u.f.o
why do they look more like other ufo shots from nasa than anything suggested here..
why do they ALWAYS use some kind of pulsing system..
i think teslaandlyme really knows why they look like this.

THIS VIDEO PROVES all the others ..

thats my opinion..

from the mexican fleet ufo's
-to all the numerous first hand descriptions of fireballs..
-to the irregular flying stars ive seen a lot of with the naked eye.

belive is only a matter of proof

to many personal experiences and tons of photage and an intuitional understanding of technology leaves me not only a beliver but one thats very hard to suprice...
the UFO's are here... and they are here NOW..
but they are very afraid of what we people can do when faced with zero odds.. thats what i think. maybe they burned their hands once on terra.
or otherwise they await something..
they are here and they are curious
but maybe these are NASA craft, this is just as possible, but the technology used, even for the little pulsar thing, look quite foreign..

[edit on 24-6-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
the "fleet" can be easily explained - thats a fleet of japanese squid fishing ships - they use bright lights to attract squid, which can be so bright that they are visible from space.

cant explain the pulsing light object though - that sure is weird...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by netron
the "fleet" can be easily explained - thats a fleet of japanese squid fishing ships - they use bright lights to attract squid, which can be so bright that they are visible from space.

cant explain the pulsing light object though - that sure is weird...

Well i went and had a look online at what squid fishing boats would look like from space, the best image i could find was this.

Compare.

Source.

And here they are shot from the coast, would those lights be bright enough to make the lights shown on the NASA film?

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Denied]

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Are any of you familiar with ultraviolet wavelengths? If so,you would know that is used in the clips you see,it makes the lights seem larger/fuzzier than normal.

They are lights from fishing boats,magnified by the UV camera,and viewed through cloudless sky.They are not UFO fleets.The lights which are firmly upon land also show a similar effect.

Likewise same with the rotating debris,which some of you are confusing with a pulsating alien spaceship! Its just the UV camera tricking the untrained eye.Infact 99% of NASA UFO footage which blind believers accept as proof,is nothing more than unexciting junk/ice passing through the frame of a scene being shot with a specialized camera.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

That looks like nothing as well to me. It does look like BS. The Sat. cam caught my attention though. You cant believe everything you see threw a tube.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
MMMM....It looks like a city at night to me, I simply don't see any "UFO's" here at all, at least of extraterrestial orgin.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
If you listen closely after they show the "orb" floating towards earth, in english a guy says something about a security module

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
take 3 minutes out of your time to watch this video..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Fleets in Mexico.
Now fleets from NASA in high atmosphere.
The biggest fleet I ever saw:
www.youtube.com...
@0:37 the fleet takes the shape of Yoda.
See other fleets in the Bronx, NY that are an elephant and
fish and airplane... UFOs under clown control.
This might be over some big shot Illuminati territory for a party.

The pulsing is consistent in many NASA videos or are some originally
of Russian origin that blew the lid off the NASA secrecy.
To illuminate gases and the nearby surrounding atmosphere takes
a highly charged vehicle. Where else would it go but follow some
charges pulsed out to the direction of travel.

Atomic reactors are the only power source allowed and may directly
power the electrical needs. Well it must power a high voltage generator.
Static AC electricity of high voltage comes from repeated windings to
stress the atmosphere. There is no current except for the negative DC
pulses which create an imbalance that the positive charged craft must follow.
But here again its voltage that is required and not current so the power
is low.

Perhaps like the old TV tube sending out the ol' electron beam.
Little did we know we were living with part of the UFO mechanism.

The power source is one of the so called 'free energy' device we
hear about. NASA and everyone involved must deny the existence of
anything related to such a power plant. I suspected one of a different
type in a sub but only have my suspicions that are perhaps held by
others.

ED: AC static causes illumination. When taking it easy the surrounding light
is deep purple. Regular static we see only at discharge.

[edit on 6/25/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Denied

totally agree, the pulsator is the only eye-catcher (no pun).

Space junk, citylights, meteors, all plausible for many of the rest.

Oceanic areas are quite desolate...interesting.

Connect the dots for the observant - mainstream media picking

up reports from around the globe on UFO activity in the past 2 weeks.

Iran...?....imminent war....? ...or worse....

Remember, there is a strong current of opinion (mine included) that

terrestrial or extraterrestrial craft must employ gravity (ie., time)

distortion units to travel interstellar distances with efficiency.

So, why now?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I seen these videos before. Fleets of ships are not cool. We don't know if there ours or what's going on. This is why I have become completely against all that NASA is doing. This organization should be shutdown and their funding should be diverted into better programs that will meet our economy requirements. I mean give me a break who really cares about sending man to Mars? What good would it do? Absolutely nothing. Everything will be airbrushed or tampered with. Everything discovered will be put on hold until the go ahead. Everything that whoever finds out will be bounced back with an earthly more natural explanation. NASA are the biggest deceivers of the world. Yeah. That's the ticket. Go send your monkeys out to no mans land and bring rocks and dirt back. If they make it back. Really pathetic in todays day and age. A total complete waste of money. Oh and just to bump my point further . . . . what's taking so long for them to spill the beans on the Phoenix Lander? Oh yeah glitches and failed communications. Yeah sure. Should of sent the monkey to do the job. This is what I would like to see happen. A nuclear bomb drop on Cape Canaveral.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join