It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra Papers - I was there

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Hey, k. Sorry I didn't see this back then. The site, www.wiccashaman.com, has been terminated. Any info on that?

I was looking forward! LOL!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaundell
I was there, with Robert and his family and other hardcore researchers for two years at a time when he was doing his public presentations, radio and tv interviews and writing.

When I spoke of the Guardians of the Grail, I am talking about the Knights Templar and what the Holy Grail was and where it is today. His work is about history, documented history and not cults or sensationalized news.

I am happy to meet others who are at least open minded enough to look at this stuff - and after many years have decided to put his work out there for a few reasons. I hope to start presentations locally (I'm in BC Canada) and make his work available in all forms (written and DVD) in the near future.

The VHS workshop tapes I have are being converted into DVD's - slowly but surely.

I have nothing to prove to anyone - only offering a source of information not readily available anywhere else. :-) Karyn.

let me guess, once you do, your going to sell the DVDs for 9.95 a pop.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
There's a couple of doubts I still have:

1) The Terra Papers I were allegedly written some time in the '60s, right? But what about the Terra Papers II?

2) The thing that sort of confusees me about the Terra Papers II is the fact that at one point there's mention of the different freemasons in Europe and USA, name of the various secret societies, years in which they were started, etc. I mean, it sounds odd that an alien would know/remember all these kinds of details while retelling the story of how mankind was born to Morning Sky's ancestors.

These facts look a bit out of place in the book.

<< 31  32  33   >>

join