It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra Papers - I was there

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Eleleth (and everyone else on the planet) - taking WIKI as any kind of CREDIBLE source is extremely careless. I read what it says and do not believe it to be any credible translation, only 'a' translation Wiki 'picked' to portray.

Wiki is DANGEROUS. It absolutely allows for history to be re-written, LITERALLY, by anyone online and if no one else see it, it sticks whether its right or wrong.

So, from the start, I won't accept anything from Wiki as having even one iota of credibility... the original source of the information on Wiki might be credible, but that's not what we're getting. Even Wiki says "this is one version" - great - one of how many? how about the real version instead of "one" version -

Books - are going to be the most valuable tool left. Internet goes down? Then what? Wiki is "closed" and privately owned and manipulated, then what? Where is anyone going to get real information???

So - getting that rant out of the way - what Wiki says (in my opinion) below is completely inside out. Perhaps you would like to explain your understanding of it because to me it's full of errors and MISinterpretations.... what did they use for the source?

And I again say, Isis isn't a real person, it's for the entire Orion (dominant) civilization that also dominates the Sirians (Osiris). The queens and kings chambers in the pyramids were misnamed and should be reversed. What a difference just these two 'possibilities' make to the entire understanding.

Originally posted by Eleleth
Sorry I've been neglecting this thread for too long. (The whole Orion/Sirius thing is a strange one and I'm not sure what to add.)

I am kicking myself for not noticing this before. Quote from the Wiki:

Some hold that the origin of this motif is the Sumerian myth in which the goddess Ninhursag created a beautiful garden full of lush vegetation and fruit trees, called Edinu, in Dilmun, the Sumerian earthly Paradise, a place which the Sumerians believed to exist to the east of their own land, beyond the sea. Ninhursag charged Enki, her lover and husband, with controlling the wild animals and tending the garden, but Enki became curious about the garden and his assistant, Adapa, selected seven plants and offered them to Enki, who ate them. (In other versions of the story he seduced in turn seven generations of the offspring of his divine marriage with Ninhursag). This enraged Ninhursag, and she caused Enki to fall ill. Enki felt pain in his rib, which is a pun in Sumerian, as the word "ti" means both "rib" and "life". The other gods persuaded Ninhursag to relent. Ninhursag then created a new goddess named Ninti, (a name made up of "Nin", or "lady", plus "ti", and which can be translated as both Lady of Living and Lady of the Rib), to cure Enki. Ninhursag is known as mother of all living creatures, and thus holds the same position in the story as does Eve. The story has a clear parallel with Eve's creation from Adam's rib, but given that the pun with rib is present only in Sumerian, linguistic criticism places the Sumerian account as the more ancient.

So here we have confirmation of a very early version of the Genesis story in which Enki takes the role of Adam. This begs the question: is the "rebellion of Satan" and the "fall of man" the same event? Or is this merely what the priesthoods who wrote these stories believe?

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
holy smokes!!

lol ... jeez 31 pages im sorry but i could not read them all!! but ill give my spin on lil ol terro papers.

In the begin.. joking

mm no really If aliens made humans do they ask questions? do they have a god? or god(s)?

; )

We are the bastard child of a question...

sort version

I'm sure some aliens ask questions and some do not. Probably the ones that ask questions think for themselves, the ones that do not are on automatic. Just a guess on my part.

I would agree we are the bastard child of a question: "What if we added this to that?" *poof*

And here we are, thousands and thousands of years down the road, asking questions about our origins, which (in my opinion) is one of the best questions anyone can ask.

However, I also believe there are answers to be found (albeit they open up to more questions and therefore also more answer) and that we have a brain and should be using it to discern rather than blindly accept.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

ah hehe you see for me its the other way round...

The question is the problem in humanity .. why question who made us? why??

what one? budda? krishna? jesus? alah? what one?

You see that is the problem

Not content are we little human, needs to know who and what.. problem is we aint going to find that out.. he does not answer to what it created

thats why i asked do aliens ask questions about god? or are they like every other normal thing that is living

CONTENT and is doing its job

you wonder why we are in a crappy world? we are the reason our dumb questions make our world crappy....

The question is the answer my friend.. humilty understanding and being thankfull you are here to even question were how or why...

once you understand that then you will see a world that is very much in pain

We make our own pain..

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
So - getting that rant out of the way - what Wiki says (in my opinion) below is completely inside out. Perhaps you would like to explain your understanding of it because to me it's full of errors and MISinterpretations.... what did they use for the source?

You know what? I don't feel so bad about never drawing any attention to this story before. The summary seems to be based upon the Enki and Ninḫursaĝa text, but it's hard to tell what exactly is going on here with Enki spraying his spooge everywhere.

And I again say, Isis isn't a real person, it's for the entire Orion (dominant) civilization that also dominates the Sirians (Osiris). The queens and kings chambers in the pyramids were misnamed and should be reversed. What a difference just these two 'possibilities' make to the entire understanding.

You still haven't told me where the Egyptians identified Isis with Orion. Nor can I find a set of hieroglyphs where "Isis" is written with more than one throne. (I'm not saying there aren't any sources that do, but where are they?) So we should all check our sources.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

You know what? I don't feel so bad about never drawing any attention to this story before. The summary seems to be based upon the Enki and Ninḫursaĝa text, but it's hard to tell what exactly is going on here with Enki spraying his spooge everywhere.

You still haven't told me where the Egyptians identified Isis with Orion. Nor can I find a set of hieroglyphs where "Isis" is written with more than one throne. (I'm not saying there aren't any sources that do, but where are they?) So we should all check our sources.

I don't have a copy of Budge's hieroglyphics - I believe there should be an - 'ost'-'ost' glyph (two thrones) that refers to Isis. I can't be positive, that's where I believe that could be found. I will keep my eyes open for something - the king/queen reversed chambers aren't in hieroglyphs that I know of. There's a premise here that I believe has more truth than not from Roberts teachings.

However - also keep in mind Ra changed/defaced stuff (there are documentaries from discovery channel that go into this in detail) - apparently trying to erase the "female" dominant society (Orion) from history. Hence a male god in all religions from then on when it had for 30,000 plus years previously always been female.

Therefore, it makes sense that the largest chamber is the queens, and not the smallest
It's also been suggested that the underground chamber discovered in the (largest?) pyramid was originally made for Ra's eventual escape when he too was overthrown (outwitted) by him minions, the greys... which means if true that's who's in control.... sort of what David Icke speaks about. Hmmmmmmmmm.

I really have an "irk" for wiki I've recently realized - it's becoming "the" source for everything and it's simply way too open for errors and gobble-de-gook. Using it as "a source" is one thing - using it as "THE" source is quite another... books... they will become more precious than they already are. People on ATS often expect every source should be from the internet or it just isn't real.... So sad....

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
isis is a later greek word. the original egyptian word for her name is aset.
so 2 chairs to represent IS - IS makes no sense...
essentially, it would be saying that her name was first translated from greek, where it was 2 chairs, then translated into egyptian where it wasn't.
this is the hieroglyph, it is a chair, a loaf of bread, an egg, and a woman
www.egyptianmyths.net...
it's not chair chair, it's chair woman

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
essentially, it would be saying that her name was first translated from greek, where it was 2 chairs, then translated into egyptian where it wasn't.
this is the hieroglyph, it is a chair, a loaf of bread, an egg, and a woman
www.egyptianmyths.net...
it's not chair chair, it's chair woman

Hey there

Let me root around and see if I can find the glyph somewhere in my stack of papers - possibly its in one of the workshops.... Apparently from the Egyptian times it was "ast-ast" or "ost-ost" something like that - that would have phonetically turned into Isis.

Her heiroglyph was apparently a throne and a throne. I believe Greek was later than this - I'm referring to the original references to the Orion Queen (which ultimately turn into Isis), but trying to explain how I see it... Instead of starting with Isis, I'm trying to explain that the name Isis came from this.

... going to root around .....

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Okay - what I'm trying to propose is that the original language came from the star beings - so their language would in essence be the root of all others.

There is a lot of linguistics, pre-history to Egypt (as in Terra Papers), and in particular regarding the evolution into "Isis"... it goes something like this -

The Queen's throne (Orion) became known as the 'AST' (meaning female of females. Because she was the Queen of the Empire, her name was doubled (the reason for two thrones indicating the Female of all Females)....

This is where I look at Isis in Egyptian history as erroneously portraying her as a person, rather than the Female of all Females, Queen of the Universe, literally....
the Orion Queen et al who Ra didn't like and why all their history around 2000 BC was eradicated, the females religions ousted, etc.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
hello kshaund,

I recently stumbled onto this thread after reading the Terra Papers.

I realize that this discussion has been going on for some time now and I'm only about 1/3 of the way reading through it all but, I just want to thank you for participating and giving your input in all realms of the discussion.

I found this thread after reading a couple of Brandon Levon's posts and I have to say that I really feel that even though we may never know the truth, there are definately bits of the truth scattered throughout the chaos. Nothing else to add at this time but, just........Thank You!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I linked straight to the page in Budge's Hieroglyphic Dictionary in my last post. There actually is one here that he might be referring to: Ast em Ast-aa-t. I am not sure what this means—but I'm quite willing to concede that it does exist. Note also Ast-Septit, "Isis+Sirius".

Yes, but the Greek form is not as random as it appears, and Brotherhood members like Plutarch, who wrote about the esoteric structure of the alphabet, would have made sure that the word retained something of its pictographic significance (even when Romanized!): "$$"

And as many Biblical scholars have pointed out, the zealous cult of Yahweh spent much of its time fighting a pre-existent cult of Asherah among the Israelites, the original "Queen of Heaven." Is it any wonder that the Gnostics, the original textual critics, said that the war between Sophia (Plutarch identifies Isis as "Wisdom") and Yaldabaoth was the hidden story of the Old Testament? (This is one fight I refuse to pick sides in.
)

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hi there - jump in anytime anywhere!

Originally posted by Casiopia
hello kshaund,

I recently stumbled onto this thread after reading the Terra Papers.

I realize that this discussion has been going on for some time now and I'm only about 1/3 of the way reading through it all but, I just want to thank you for participating and giving your input in all realms of the discussion.

I found this thread after reading a couple of Brandon Levon's posts and I have to say that I really feel that even though we may never know the truth, there are definately bits of the truth scattered throughout the chaos. Nothing else to add at this time but, just........Thank You!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I linked straight to the page in Budge's Hieroglyphic Dictionary in my last post. There actually is one here that he might be referring to: Ast em Ast-aa-t. I am not sure what this means—but I'm quite willing to concede that it does exist. Note also Ast-Septit, "Isis+Sirius".

Yes, but the Greek form is not as random as it appears, and Brotherhood members like Plutarch, who wrote about the esoteric structure of the alphabet, would have made sure that the word retained something of its pictographic significance (even when Romanized!): "$$"

And as many Biblical scholars have pointed out, the zealous cult of Yahweh spent much of its time fighting a pre-existent cult of Asherah among the Israelites, the original "Queen of Heaven." Is it any wonder that the Gnostics, the original textual critics, said that the war between Sophia (Plutarch identifies Isis as "Wisdom") and Yaldabaoth was the hidden story of the Old Testament? (This is one fight I refuse to pick sides in.
)

Right on
Been a while since I've looked at those (makes my eyes go crossed) - there's also an entry there for ast that says "the wife of Osiris and mother of Horus.

So ast-ast is throne of thrones; queen of queens; female of females, any and all references to the queen of Orion... I humbly suggest. Ast-Ast easily becomes similar sounding to Isis, especially over time...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
isis
nana (inana or inanna)

same as asherah
ash=set

we're talking thousands of years, intermingling of cultures from across the known world, (marriage as a tool of foreign politics www.reshafim.org.il... ) and language variants depicting the same council of gods and goddesses, over and over again

[edit on 12-5-2009 by undo]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

The Egyptian name was recorded as ỉs.t or ȝs.t and meant "(She of the) Throne." The true Egyptian pronunciation remains uncertain, however, because their writing system usually did not feature vowels. Based on recent studies which present us with approximations based on contemporary languages and Coptic evidence, the reconstructed, correct pronunciation of her name is thought to be *\ˈʔuː.sat\ ("-uesat"). (Osiris's name—that is, Usir or Wsir—also starts with the throne glyph ʔs ("-s").) Later, the name survived into Coptic dialects as Ēse or Ēsi, as well as in compound words surviving in names of later people such as "Har-si-Ese", literally, "Horus, son of Isis".

For convenience, Egyptologists arbitrarily choose to pronounce her name as "ee-set". Sometimes they may also say "ee-sa" because the final "t" in her name was a feminine suffix, which is known to have been dropped in speech during the last stages of the Egyptian language. Literally, her name means "she of the throne". Her original headdress was a throne. As the personification of the throne, she was an important representation of the pharaoh's power, as the pharaoh was depicted as her child, who sat on the throne she provided. Her cult was popular throughout Egypt, but the most important sanctuaries were at Giza and at Behbeit El-Hagar in the Nile delta, which was in Lower Egypt.

en.wikipedia.org...

to me that says language variations have changed the spelling several times and that it originally had a "T" at the end to indicate it was a female name. it wouldn't be a repeat, ST ST, at any point, however. if it was, that would make it female throne, female throne. ?? i can't figure out why he thinks it was.... ? it shows one female with a throne or the variant, one female snake with a throne, but never throne throne.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
sorry for the separate posts but they are separate thoughts on the subject....

please read them all as they have a logical flow ......i think.

anyway, ISIS (Aset) absorbed Hathor, who predated her! Now, THAT is interesting.

Hathor (Hwt-Hr, Hwt-Hert, Het-Heru, Het-hert )

now we are getting to the crux of it. and what an interesting puzzle it suggests, does it not, eleleth? if this means what i think it means, egyptian history is really messed up.

Hathor absorbed BAT.
BAT was a personification of the milky way (the queen of heaven? )

and here's the earlier naqada representation of bat and therefore hathor and therefore isis...
upload.wikimedia.org...

see this link on the subject of BAT
/p4ko3k

and what was the BA?
oh wowzers....

see this link on the subject of HATHOR
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
oh yeah! these are the artifacts from abydos, predynastic!
it connects hathor with bat.
and for your perusal and consideration, kshaun, notice it's a cow's head (taurus and the seven sisters again....remember that conversation we had?)

eek i love this site.
xoomer.virgilio.it...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The Egyptian name was recorded as ỉs.t or ȝs.t and meant "(She of the) Throne." The true Egyptian pronunciation remains uncertain, however, because their writing system usually did not feature vowels. Based on recent studies which present us with approximations based on contemporary languages and Coptic evidence, the reconstructed, correct pronunciation of her name is thought to be *\ˈʔuː.sat\ ("-uesat"). (Osiris's name—that is, Usir or Wsir—also starts with the throne glyph ʔs ("-s").) Later, the name survived into Coptic dialects as Ēse or Ēsi, as well as in compound words surviving in names of later people such as "Har-si-Ese", literally, "Horus, son of Isis".

For convenience, Egyptologists arbitrarily choose to pronounce her name as "ee-set". Sometimes they may also say "ee-sa" because the final "t" in her name was a feminine suffix, which is known to have been dropped in speech during the last stages of the Egyptian language. Literally, her name means "she of the throne". Her original headdress was a throne. As the personification of the throne, she was an important representation of the pharaoh's power, as the pharaoh was depicted as her child, who sat on the throne she provided. Her cult was popular throughout Egypt, but the most important sanctuaries were at Giza and at Behbeit El-Hagar in the Nile delta, which was in Lower Egypt.

en.wikipedia.org...

to me that says language variations have changed the spelling several times and that it originally had a "T" at the end to indicate it was a female name. it wouldn't be a repeat, ST ST, at any point, however. if it was, that would make it female throne, female throne. ?? i can't figure out why he thinks it was.... ? it shows one female with a throne or the variant, one female snake with a throne, but never throne throne.

Note: Literally, her name means "she of the throne". Her original headdress was a throne. As the personification of the throne, she was an important representation of the pharaoh's power, as the pharaoh was depicted as her child, who sat on the throne she provided.

Queen of the universe, the Orion Queen who "allowed" the Sirians to rule with a Nin-Har-Sag at their side (a daughter of the Orion Queen) to be treated equally as a sister would be.

Hathor is a title, not a person. I am going to now look up the Hathor breakdown. Mary is also a title, not a name.

Yes, the "t" sound represented females in the beginning because it sounded like the lethal spit the reptilian females had - they were called "t" and feared.

I can't stand Wiki as a source for anyone trying to prove anything - it's OFTEN not accurate because everyone gets in there and does their own little twist to everything.

I would like to suggest the Egyptian history is not messed up one iota - it's understanding of their history is.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

but isis was hathor and hathor was bat.
even the artifacts depict it. are you saying the artifacts are lying?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
i can answer your question.
hathor was the nun, the abzu, the primordial chaos from which the sacred mountain (enki's e.abzu) of creation arose, the bottomless pit and the wormhole. she's tiamat, the wormhole dragon. a very specific one, also called the eye of ra, which connected mars to the earth (among other places).

this all relates back to the concept that hathor (and isis and bat and inanna, and nana (and ninmah and the nin sisters), in conjunction with the great bull and great dragon, Enki, are representing the eye of ra gate system, the seven sisters of the great bull of heaven. etc

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Okay -
I've been looking back through hundreds of linguistic pages and just don't have the time to do it service. I did come across other reminders and thought it would give some perspective on all this in the meantime - haha - or muddy the waters completely!

If you're expecting me to "prove" beyond a doubt all this, it ain't gonna happen by my hands - a lot of this IS in the history records and was pieced together by Robert Morning Sky in the They put every other piece I'd been researching for twenty years previous to that together and it ALL made sense - any subject any topic, it all fit (to me) from that point on with this interpretation of history.

Sumerian and Babylonian history have in essence the same story - the Terra Papers kind of clarifies some of the thousands of years of confusion and makes it a fascinating one. (For those of you who like to assume calling something a story presumes it is fiction, therefore by calling Terra Papers a story means its an admission of such, please go read a dictionary).

What if the real secret behind the Knights Templar is that they know the Ultimate One is the Queen of Orion - (or the Queens of Orion, the Great Worm, the Great Goddess, the Original one - regardless of how they are described), meaning she/they are the undisputed rulers of this universe - and it is the priestess-line of "Mary's" (mother goddess essence, i.e. daughters) who are being protected?

Here is something quoted from The Mysteries of Isis by Llewellyn Regula 1995:

Many temples of Isis were rededicated to Mary and dozens of titles of Isis were also attached to Mary. Statues of Isis holding Horus have been renamed as statues of Mary holding Jesus. Statues of Isis have also been renamed as representations of Mary, the Egyptian; a Servant of Mary's or the Third Mary, Mary Madgalene.
Isis too can be known as the Great Virgin. Hundreds of titles used for Isis were also used for Mary. As mothers of divine children conceived in uncommon ways, Mary and Isis hold many affinities. Representations of Mary share many details with images of Isis. Both are often shown with a crescent moon and in the company of stars. Several depictions of Isis holding the slain Osiris over her knees bring to mind Michelangelo's stunning Pieta..."

Keeping in mind Isis is not a person but the representation of the Queen of Orion and that she is the alpha and omega. She can create and destroy. All who live do so by her grace. (Keep in mind I don't confuse this with the Creator of All that Is - the Queen of Orion is apparently the self-proclaimed god of this universe because she literally owns it... and from that comes all these other names, titles, etc. in their confusion and its difficulty sorting them out (especially in my mind!)

From Barbara Walkers Woman's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets:
"Egyptian scriptures said, "In the beginning there was Isis, Oldest of the Old. She was the Goddess from whom all becoming arose." As the Creatress, she gave birth to the sun'when he rose upon this earth for the first time. Her title, 'Giver of Life', was applied also to the queen mother of Egy't.
In her Roman mysteries, Isis was addressed as 'the One Who is All'. Isis was the Egyptian Throne. Pharoahs sat on her lap, protected by her arms or wings. The symbol she carried on her crown was the mu'at', 'foundation of the throne', which also represented her alter ego Maat, the motherhood-principle called Right, Justice, Truth, or the All-seeing Eye. An Egyptian hymn was copied into the Bible: 'Right and justice are the foundation of they throne (Psalms 89:14)
Hermetic texts said Isis revealed the mysteries of the stars to God who was her son.... Egyptians called her by many names: Mut, Hathor, Bast, Maat, heqit, Sekhmet, Sati, Neith, etc.
Isis' cult came to Rome about 80 BC, attained great popularity in the reign of Vespasian and flourished throughout the empire until it was ousted by Christianity four centuries later."

It's like 'time' gave the original Isis multiple personalities....

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join