It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK new video proof?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
As long as the video is genuine, that looks pretty conclusive. There has always been I think quite a bit of evidence against the lone gunman theory. It always amazes me how so many people buy into what the 'powers that be' tell them. I think it was Hitler who said: “Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”

Is this newly discovered footage do we know?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Asnivor

From what I gather, this footage has been available. But the cap is only on screen for literally a second. So it may of gone unnoticed. There was someone who said a historian of some sort knew about this, but I guess never managed to get the word out enough. That job now lies with us!

The footage is genuine from my research. Maybe someone else can substantiate it, but I see nothing to show it isnt 100% authentic.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I for one give this thread a star and a flag.

Where's DimensionalDetective when you need him. You'd figure he'd jump at something like this and star and flag it through the roof.

come on DD, where you at?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Wow, apple, excellent find. As many JFK documentaries as I've seen, this footage is new to me!!!

I have seen (sorry no links) so just consider it hearsay, but George H. W. Bush, in has capacity with the CIA at the time, is rumored to have had a hand in this, the assassination of JFK.

Boggles the mind, really....this is just the tip of the iceberg, though.

Truman, 1947....Majestic 12. Eisenhower, and his carefully worded message, as he left office, to beware of the Military Industrial Complex.

AND (personal opinion) Kennedy left out of the Majic knowledge during his in-briefing, as the President-Elect. I have no data to back this, it just seems to be a logical progression as the PTB gained more 'power' during the late 1950s.

Perhaps he dug in, found info....or others supplied it....and he alluded to it in his 'Moon before the end of the decade' speech. The MIC wanted vietnam, Kennedy was thinking it would be better to stay out....and Kennedy may have wished to reveal the 'Majic' group --- provide 'disclosure' as we call it today. Hence, he was taken out.... tragic.

WW

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I would also like to add this :

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Element-115]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is kinda strange to me.

I had my mother over just last night, casual talks of nothing, or whatever came up. Turns out, my lunatic mother is an avid believer in conspiracy, and kept going on about JFK... And no doubt about the gov doing it, as well as gov knowing about 9-11, but letting it happen.

Strange, all these years, and the things you never knew about your own parents.

Makes me wonder who else here's parents had kinda similar beliefs, when it comes to openmindedness to the chance of conspiracy.

Crazy.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Element-115

K, works... Thanks for this video as well.

Seems someone needs to look over everything, and come to their own conclusion..

[edit on 23-6-2008 by LostNemesis]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
For those of you who don't know who Bill cooper is/was I suggest you watch/listen to some of his material. He was the man! He was murdered by the arizona Police in nov of 2001. He was the guy that exposed the driver as a shooter.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Nemesis....weird, that. Not meaning to steer this thread away from topic, but felt it necessary to respond to your post.

When my Dad was hospitalized, as his life was ending, I was packing up his bedroom. I found a book about Roswell, on his bedtable. I had no idea he was interested.....even though I'd been interested for years!!!

So, parents can surprise us, sometimes!!

WW

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
One thing that has come out recently regarding the Secret Service, is that JFK was much more heavily into womanizing and taking prescription drugs than most people realized.

According to a documentary I saw, according to one SA, JFK had women up to his room almost every night when he was on the road and sometimes two women at a time.

Now, the SS hires agents from other areas of Law Enforcement, and they're usually very straight arrows. Things were much more scanalizing back in the 60s than they might be now.

As one agent said, it's one thing to protect the President's privacy, but what are we supposed to do when he is breaking the law and having prostitutes up to his room?

This created a tremendous conflict of interest among some agents.

So, when the conspirators needed to procure some SS complicity they just used this for leverage.

I suspect they got some of the top agents in and gave them an offer they could not refuse. I doubt any of them (except, possibly, SA Greer) did anything overt, except stand down in DP, but it wouldn't take much. It's possible that some of the agreed to help in the cover up afterwards, cleaning the limo and washing away any forensics, and replacing the windshield so the bullet hole, evident in Altgens.

Here's a link (chosen at random) from noted researcher Mary Ferrell's website:

Limo windshield

The shot from the front, which hit the windshield may actually have come from somewhere near the Triple Overpass.

2 cents.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Here is video with Bill Cooper.

DidThe Driver Shoot JFK

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I from the very start being a young kid ALWAYS thought "Jackie O" did it ..

If you look real close . She turns and her right arm seems to go under his left arm then he is shot..
I always assumes she then jumped on to the back of the car to get some evidence.

But i wasn't there of course. Just what i always thought.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by d11_m_na_c05

I see no facts to support your conclusion. No comments by the Connellys, no comment on it by the SS, the trajectory analysis does not support it, and there's no evidence in the Z film of a shot.

Why would she have done it in a crowded limo on a public street when she could just have done it at an opportune moment when they were alone and there were no witnesses?

Also, why would she have worn blood-stained clothing for the rest of the day?

I'd say you need more supporting evidence than 'look at some movement or hand placement'. Could she really have reached around to his right temple and shot him even if she had a gun? Most women have trouble with higher caliber handguns due to the kick.

What was her motivation? What weapon did she use?

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Alot of those windows are actually open. At LEAST two on the sixth floor (where Oswalds sniper nest was found)

I still question the outcome... but I don't buy into any of the answers... until I can hold it in my hand (sorry... JFK is one of my political idols... as such this is a very important topic to me)

anywho.

I did a screen cap, that should be a little better quality.

I added some paint 2.0 work to it to circle the open windows and mark the floors.

The window closest to the tree in the photo is the one that officers said they thought was the snipers nest (just go download the JFK assassination game to see...)

Just my two cents.

though I really am afraid we will NEVER know the truth.

Coven

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

So.....Badge01......Kennedy was, like.....Bill Clinton times, what? Ten? One Hundred??

Not a basis for an assination, a bit of 'womanizing'. There just has to be more to it, than a couple of dozen pecadillos.....

WW

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Sure there was he was taking on the federal reserve.

www.john-f-kennedy.net...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

Swingarm.....oh man!!! Brilliant find!!! A whole new angle on the PTB wishing to take him out!

Big star there!!

AND, so we have it.....one possible, Post WWII attempt to break the cabal....taken out. AND the rest, is, as they say....history.

WW

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

Yea some of them are. But I think it looks like the snipers nest is closed when compared to all the other open windows. Sure the shots could of come from one of the other open windows, but if thats so, it still completely turns the case upside down.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Not sure if someone has mentioned this already, but pay close atention to the driver of
JFK's car. He seems to be looking over his right shoulder to see what is going on in the
back. If you look closely, you will see something black in his left hand that he appears
to be pointing at Kennedy, over his right shoulder. You can almost see that the black
object in the drivers left hand jump at the exact moment that Mr kennedy's head
explodes. Asplit second after that moment you then see the driver pull the black object
away from view as he and the man in the passenger seat hunch down somewhat
leaning forward as they gass it outa there.
It almost looks to me as if there were more than one gunman and that if the first bullet
did'nt kill him, then the driver was instructed to make sure Kennedy was dead.

May I add: George Bush Sr. (in the CIA then) denied being there on that day, but there
are photographs that show him there. Not that he had anything to do with it, just why
would one lie about that?

MS

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MadSigntist

I think it has been proven that the driver never had a gun in his hand. he looked back cause he heard gunshots and screaming. The object in his hand is nothing but a mere reflection/distortion in the film/ connelly's head. not a gun.

I too believed it for a while until I saw enough credible sources say no to the driver idea. IT was interesting though. Oswalds window being shut sure lends credence to the grassy knoll. but where would the shots have come from behind? I heard the building behind the book depository.

P.S Did that server recharge annoy anyone else? I dindt know what to do without access to my ATS!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join