It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Made In USA by CIA Fabrication

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Al Qaeda Made In USA by CIA Fabrication

www.daily.pk

In 2004 the BBC showed a documentary titled The Power of Nightmares.

Its main theme is how various groups use fear to get power.

top ranking CIA operatives admit that al-Qaeda is a complete and total fabrication by the CIA. They plainly state that NO SUCH ORGANIZATION HAS EVER EXISTED AT ANY TIME

Who Bin Laden really was, what he thought, and what he really did. He was never a leader, never had any organization, and never took part in any act of resistance.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
That's good that the Pakistan Press wants to expose the corruption that lies within the government. There are links to the Power of nightmares on their site but Youtube has deleted them.

www.daily.pk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
You know how this will be spent. When will people realize the government is up to no good. They better wake up before they don't wake up at all, because we than barked up the wrong country tree.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Yep, sounds like a good plan to implicitly trust anything the Pakistan Daily says but about Bin Laden and distrust everything else.

It's ok though, I'm sure the Pakistan Daily has no affiliations with religious or government institutions in Pakistan, and I am sure, as you say, they are altruistically motivated to simply expose corruption.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

Did you read the OP. The BBC is the one who exposed this!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Here are some of the items discussed…

• The origins of the Neocons, and how their Zionist Jew father, Professor Leo Strauss, advocated lying to the masses.

• How modern Islamic resistance owes much to Mr. Sayyid Qutb of Egypt, and his 1964 book Ma'alim fi al-Tariq (Milestones). Arabs may disagree with certain details, but I think the video’s general history is sound. Also some Arabs may consider Qutb too radical and fundamentalist, but he’s an interesting figure anyway. Nasser is shown as a CIA operative (which he was until the 1967 war.)

• In the video, top ranking CIA operatives admit that al-Qaeda is a complete and total fabrication by the CIA. They plainly state that NO SUCH ORGANIZATION HAS EVER EXISTED AT ANY TIME. The fantasy was spun in January 2001 by Jamal al Fadl, a Sudanese who had been with Bin Laden in the early 1990s. Jamal al Fadl stole money from Bin Laden, and then sought protection in the USA. The FBI and CIA paid him hundreds of thousands of dollars to create the al-Qaeda fiction. In fact, al Fadl invented the name al-Qaeda.

• During the Reagan years, the CIA knew that the USSR verged on collapse, but William Casey (Reagan’s psychopathic head of the CIA) demanded that the CIA fabricate a “global network” of Soviet-led “terrorism.” Casey had read a best-selling novel titled Terror Network: The Secret War of International Terrorism (1981) by right-wing fantasist Claire Sterling. Sterling imagined that the PLO, the IRA, the Bader Meinhoff group in Germany, and every other group was part of a global Soviet terror network. William Casey took that fictional work and made it "real" in order to give Reagan his “evil empire” of Russia. After 9-11, the Bush regime did the same thing with the fictional "al-Qaeda."

• The rise of jihadist Zio-Christians, and how they rode to power on the “Islamic threat.”

• Who Bin Laden really was, what he thought, and what he really did. He was never a leader, never had any organization, and never took part in any act of resistance. He simply provided money for several resistance groups in Afghanistan that dreamed of overthrowing corrupt regimes in places like Chechnya, Uzbekistan, and so on.

• The power struggle in Afghanistan between Palestinian Sheikh Abdullah Yusuf Azzam (who favored peaceful Islamic resistance) and the Egyptian Ayman al-Zawahiri (who favored armed resistance).

• Tora Bora, Afghanistan. Here the pro-Bush Northern Alliance claimed that “Islamofascists” (the Taliban and visiting Arabs) had vast underground cities, like the old NORAD base in Cheyenne Mountain (closed on 28 July 2006). Cheney is shown spreading this fantastic lie, claiming that such cities exist all over the world, like giant underground UFO bases. Whenever the US military found nothing, the Bush regime and the Ziocons expanded the myth. They use lack of evidence as further “proof” of how evil and cunning the “Islamofascists” are. The less something exists in physical reality, the more it "really" exists as a "global threat."

• Where most of the victims in Guantanamo and CIA torture centers came from. Afghanistan’s Northern Alliance kidnapped anyone that looked remotely Arab, and sold them to USA for fun and profit.

• How Abu Zubaydah (under torture) dreamed up the fantasy of a “dirty bomb,” which the Bush regime uses to frighten the masses. The U.S. Dept of Energy tried to make its own “dirty bomb,” but concluded that such a weapon has no practical use, since it cannot be made to actually harm anyone. Much of the Bush regime's propaganda came from Abu Zubaydah, who confessed to anything under torture.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I think Terry Gilliam was via the artistry of cinema seeking to expose this through his film Brazil. It is definitely a film worth viewing again to see how terror is used and invented.

It also depicts the world as the Bilderbergers and the Cheney Regency would like it to be.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

• The change in western thinking. Rather than lock people up for what they did, America locks them up for what Americans fantasize their victims might do in the future. Victims cannot defend themselves against sick fantasies, since there is no actual charge. The lack of evidence is taken as further “evidence” in the pre-emptive “war of civilizations." Imprisonment without trial. McCarthyism on a global scale.

The video has a few things that will annoy WUFYS readers, but I recommend you look past them. For example, it (vaguely) compares Islamic resistance with the Zio-cons. This comparison is ridiculous, since the Zio-cons know they are lying. Also it assumes that 9-11 was not a false flag attack. This is irritating, but the filmmaker avoided the issue in order to get the video shown. (It’s never been shown in the USA.) The filmmaker also ignores the Zionism of the Jewish neocons. It suggests the Ziocons had a totalitarian vision for America, when we all know their “vision” is of a planet controlled by Jews and Israel. The video portrays Leo Strauss as “conservative.” It suggests Strauss felt that “liberalism” led to nihilism. In reality, Zionist Jews have been the main champions of nihilism and moral relativism. They use it to break up Goy solidarity. The video shows how Strauss loved the cowboy gunslinger motif. In reality, Zionists want Americans to kill and die for Zionists.

WATCH BBC'S THE POWER OF NIGHTMARES!

[edit on 22-6-2008 by The Revealer]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Why use a source like the Pakistan Daily for this movie, was it just to bring it into the breaking news forum? I may well watch this movie as it won a BAFTA for Best factual series in 2005, but not because an article was written in the Pakistan Daily about it.

If you want a different view to this movie try this critique by Peter Bergen. Although he is an American so inherently untrustworthy I guess.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

Why does it matter if my 10 yr. old brother showed me a site about a shocking movie? If it shows what really is going down then I am going to take a look at it. You know darn well this is not going to be on CNN.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Let me guess this straight.......

They say that Alqaeda was responsible for 911 then they say the al-q is a CIA creation, then they say 911 was an inside job., then they say Al-q is in Iraq, then they said that they lied to get into war to attack al-q.....now they are saying Iran supplies Al-q....

Wth?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this story has any merit, but I'll admit, it would make a whole lot of sense.

Regardless of whether they are real or not, those people fighting the American soldiers in Iraq believe they are fighting for their freedom, and taking out revenge on an occupying force.

No matter how it's spun, the US is viewed as the control thirsty empire, and they view themselves as the freedom fighters.

Lately, their view is looking allot more realistic.

Get out of Iraq. For the sake of freedom, GET OUT!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
of course Al-Queda is made up, 9/11 was an inside job!, hey lets blame muslims! oh i got a better idea! lets make up a terrorist cell and go with it!.

zionists will burn for this

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This whole idea is false because Bill Clinton knew about Al-quaeda in the 1990s and attacked them, therefore, and knew the name of Al-quaeda before then, which means that the name wasn't just completely fabricated in 2001. Anyone who knows a little bit of facts will be able to see through the lies of the claims here and the truths of it. Take what is being said with a little grain of salt.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I tried the links for the video, but ALL of them have been pulled down. Where can I view it?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

And this 'news' of course comes from the Pakistan Daily newspaper, such a reputable source on US affairs, the same ones who were reporting that there were no American Troops in Iraq as we watched the troops run through Iraq, they reported that those were just movie illusions, as my husband fought in Iraq. Yeah. Maybe they are liars, whad'ya think dude?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Here is a great site with all kinds of documentaries, including this one:

Documentaries

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

The BBC is the one who broke the story. All this news article is saying is just highlighting the BBC documentary.

Please read the article.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Im not objecting. Because I'm not sure about this but..

Didnt alqaeda fight the soviets?

Does that mean either WE (AMERICANS) fought the soviet.

or alQaeda did exist an the store is fake?

Torrent users can find the the series here
thepiratebay.org...

[edit on 23-6-2008 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
They say that Alqaeda was responsible for 911 then they say the al-q is a CIA creation, then they say 911 was an inside job., then they say Al-q is in Iraq, then they said that they lied to get into war to attack al-q.....now they are saying Iran supplies Al-q....

Wth?

Yes, indeed. I can't help but hear Kate Bush singing "Brazil"...

All of this sorrow, sadness, grief, death and terror manufactured and meant to manipulate everylast one of us courtesy of a death cult in charge of the USA.

May the Angel of Death visit the perps.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join