It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Made In USA by CIA Fabrication

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

The US helped and trained Bin Laden because they were the Enemy of
their Enemy, Russia. And Now the Enemy of their Enemy is now also the
Enemy. So the US is trying to find a Enemy of Bin Laden so they can be the
Friend of the Enemy of the Enemy of my Enemy.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
"Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA"
Robin Cook, MP 2006 a few days before he was killed.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
"Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA"
Robin Cook, MP 2006 a few days before he was killed.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

the rest is on the above video link

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
There are lots of people commenting here who haven't seen the documentary.

I can't recommend it highly enough, it is easily my favourite documentary. Puts Fahrenheit 911 to shame with its thorough research and conclusions.

Come back for a chat when you've watched it.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The Taliban and Al Queda are not the same, in case anyone is confused. The Taliban has existed in Afghanistan prior to 9/11, and were created after the failed take over of Afghanistan by the Soviets. The mujahadeen who were being funded and trained by the CIA, Bin Laden included, were left on their own after the war was over, without US helping to rebuild Afghanistan.

This angered many of the mujahadeen, because it made them feel like tools for a proxy war, and once the war was over, they felt that the US did not care about Afghanistan's survival anymore. These groups came together and formed the Taliban, over throwing what was left of the Afghan goverment and setting up their own rule.

The mujahadeen who did not join the Taliban formed the Northern Alliance, which fought against the Taliban to lead Afghanistan out of the Taliban's oppression. The Taliban assassinated the Northern Alliance's leader, which gave them a vast amount of control of Afghanistan.

It's only after 9/11 that the US media started linking Al Queda and the Taliban together.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I was under the impression that the US needed to create an organisation that OBL belonged to in order to try him for the embassy bombings in east africa in the late 90's.

They came up with Al Qaeda which means "the base" or "the foundation" and has also been called "the database"

It's supposed to be an alliance of terrorists who are loosely affiliated - but in reality, it's exactly what the documentary said - a scare tactic.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I knew it!!!

I knew it!!!

The "evil bush administration" made this # up!!!!

Another conspiracy blown wide open by ATS members.......

Good going guys!!!!!!

ATS should replace the 6pm news media.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

As we were sure that every lie that Bush fed his people and the leaders of Europe was true also... circumstantially at this point things that prove that the American agencies did what they could to manufacture a war is more true than things that attempt to prove the opposite. Why? Because so much lying has been going on for so long. Of course from both sides, but why worry more about our "enemies" lies than our own leaders'?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Your greatest danger is 1) paper cuts (from leaked documents) and 2) bogey men

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Lets all pick our favorite documentary that projects our personal beliefs, and then broadcast it to others declaring that it is the be all end all truth in the matter.

To say that ANY DOCUMENTARY is the 100%, non partisan, unbiased truth, is a lie.

But I don't blame you, I blame the over compartmentalization of academia. Give me ten minutes and I can prove to you every single answer to current debates in humanites (socio-political-economic issues) is right, through peer reviewed papers and research. It is so easy in todays age (and tempting, I must admit) for any researcher to choose their viewpoint and pick their data to support it (as opposed to reaching a conclusion through research).

But hey, I guess you watched a documentary. If you feel its producers have chosen to illustrate the only truths, to leave no stone unturned, to have no agenda besides learning the utmost truth, then that is your opinion, and you are entitled to it. I personally feel quite ignorant in trusting any strangers opinion to be 100%.

As the great historian EH Carr once said,

When we take up a work of history, our first concern should be not with the facts which it contains, but with the historian who wrote it.

As a neat little example, one of the documentaries I have trusted more than most others was the film Manufacturing Dissent. It uncovers the methods by which Michael Moore twists the facts to make his point (which he openly admits doing - a respectable feat). The reason I trust this documentary so much? Its creators, a young Canadian couple, planned to have the facts meet their pre-deduced conclusions - they were planning on making a film that worshiped Moore. They enjoyed his movies and wanted to support him. But, in doing their research, they realized that what they thought was wrong. They saw how his movies were made, and did not agree with the methods employed, so they decided to do a complete 180 and make a film demonizing the man. I trust this even more than a researcher who deduces his conclusion from the facts. Why? Because it is a lot harder to destroy a preconceived belief than it is to extrapolate a conclusion from research.

To completely destroy their own beliefs through the process of research not only demonstrates to me that their data must have been overwhelmingly in support of it, but it also shows me that these people do not have ulterior motives, and that they have the balls to admit that they are wrong and change their viewpoint. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same about most academics.

In the end, I would say to believe no one save yourself, but hear as many as you can.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revealer

Al Qaeda Made In USA by CIA Fabrication

www.daily.pk

In 2004 the BBC showed a documentary titled The Power of Nightmares.
\

This topic has been on ATS a couple of times on ATS.

Power of NIghtmares thread

Thats just one of the time it was mentioned.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
reply to post by Shere Khaan

Of course from both sides, but why worry more about our "enemies" lies than our own leaders'?

I'm not saying don't trust everything your government says, I am commenting on the sometimes illogical hatred of the US government to the extent that if something is said regarding them it is instantly taken as gospel without even considering the source.

I have very little faith in politicians, but i have equally little faith in the media. A Pakistan Daily movie review of this documentary with the caveats that 9/11 was not a false flag attack was annoying is hardly basis for ground breaking news on a documentary 4 years old.

It definitely looks like a good video and I will watch it one day, but sometimes people use any old excuse to post stuff in this forum.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I wouldn' t have created the Al qaeda thing, I'd rather use the real Al Qaeda and brainwash their leaders so they can unknowingly contribute to the security of the very regime they vowed to destroy. Mind games are CIA's field remember?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I posted the links to all three episodes of the power of night mare. They are on this thread
Power of night mare

Go to the last post in the thread and the links there will work.
It is a good series. The creater of this thread just read a little to much into it.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by RedGolem]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It is a remarkable television effort but I understand how the OP took away such opinions from viewing it, as I did in my own way. It is the sort of series that very few North Americans will see unless links are emailed to everyone's email directories. Even then one may be put off by the title of the series. But one should persevere and watch the programmes and see what can be learnt.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
I was under the impression that the US needed to create an organisation that OBL belonged to in order to try him for the embassy bombings in east africa in the late 90's.

They came up with Al Qaeda which means "the base" or "the foundation" and has also been called "the database"

Reminds me of this......

" Some people call you the ELITE, I call you my BASE"- G.W. Bush ...... Met with evil laughs, smile and applause. ( REALLY, look at the faces... like George cracked a very inside joke)

[edit on 23-6-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
Im not objecting. Because I'm not sure about this but..

Didnt alqaeda fight the soviets?

Does that mean either WE (AMERICANS) fought the soviet.

or alQaeda did exist an the store is fake?

Torrent users can find the the series here
thepiratebay.org...

[edit on 23-6-2008 by DalairTheGreat]

Alqaeda and the Taliban came into existence after the Soviets were defeated as a result of the U.S. completely abandoning Afghanistan after they'd fought our war for us.

But I question this article. Give me some proof, other than someone's word, and I'll consider it. Also, explain who we were fighting in Afghanistan? Nomadic herders who were just pissed that we were there? Who forced Islamic extremist laws on the public there? Who was Clinton bombing? How do you explain the numerous bombings and other terrorist attacks that have taken place around the world?

If they don't exist, then some other terrorist organization does and is responsible for those acts, and I really don't care what name you want to call them.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
OBL likely made many recordings and some video before one in the head, one in the chest. Or what we've seen is completely fabricated.
Does anyone remember the commercials in the late eighties or early nineties that had John Wayne popping up in wierd places and saying
'give me a coke;, or something silly like that ?
I think TPTB can put you on film robbing a liquer store, r----g a child, and blowing up a schoolbus, all in a day's work.This film would be convincing, especially to speech anylists.
Look into voice printing and synthesis...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Another site with a load of documentaries. The site claims 461 (though some of the links are broken). Still, I've seen several here that I had not seen elsewhere.

www.documentaries.ws

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join