It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Made In USA by CIA Fabrication

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LEAP STICK
reply to post by The Revealer

The US helped and trained Bin Laden because they were the Enemy of
their Enemy, Russia. And Now the Enemy of their Enemy is now also the
Enemy. So the US is trying to find a Enemy of Bin Laden so they can be the
Friend of the Enemy of the Enemy of my Enemy.

Come on, this idea that Al Q is an american made thing is crazy.This is unpatriotic in my opinion, just last month Brit Hume was talking about this crazy stuff!!! Thats why John Mccain needs to win or we are lost!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WuTang
Lets all pick our favorite documentary that projects our personal beliefs, and then broadcast it to others declaring that it is the be all end all truth in the matter.

To completely destroy their own beliefs through the process of research not only demonstrates to me that their data must have been overwhelmingly in support of it, but it also shows me that these people do not have ulterior motives, and that they have the balls to admit that they are wrong and change their viewpoint. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same about most academics.

In the end, I would say to believe no one save yourself, but hear as many as you can.

Ah but what proof do you have that their original belief was in michael Moore. Maybe they never believed in him but have said so to increase their perceived credibility.

A double con which you have fallen for. Or maybe it wasn't. Who knows. Where's the proof?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
[

Come on, this idea that Al Q is an american made thing is crazy.This is unpatriotic in my opinion, just last month Brit Hume was talking about this crazy stuff!!! Thats why John Mccain needs to win or we are lost!

It is well documented by US and UK TV crews.

The US Government supplied Bin Laden with all the Training and
Weapons they needed to fend of Russian Forces. At the time Russia
was the Enemy, and the US Government would help anyone that also
hated Russia to oppose them without being directly Involved.
But now times have changed, Now US and Russia are in bed together
trying find Bin Ladden (LOL) . The US Government will befriend anyone as
long it serves their own Interest at the time, rightly or wrongly that''s life at
the White House.

And so now, America is no longer a Free Country with rights and restrictions
imposed because with all their Military Power the Government is scared
of a bunch of goat herders.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hello: Indeed, Al-Qaeda (Al-Ciada) is indeed a sort of group of hired assasins which do dirty tricks for US Imperialism. In other words 9/11 might have been done by Al Qaeda, so that the 9/11 crime would look in the eyes of the sheeple a crime perpetrated by muslim terrorists from muslim states, instead of the blame going to zionist neocons (The people who hire Al Qaeda). That way crimes perpetrated by Al Qaeda don't look like crimes perpetrated by US government, and the blame indeed goes to muslims arab nations, and not to US government (The real terrorist of 9/11 crimes)

nanovapor

Originally posted by The Revealer

Al Qaeda Made In USA by CIA Fabrication

www.daily.pk

In 2004 the BBC showed a documentary titled The Power of Nightmares.

Its main theme is how various groups use fear to get power.

top ranking CIA operatives admit that al-Qaeda is a complete and total fabrication by the CIA. They plainly state that NO SUCH ORGANIZATION HAS EVER EXISTED AT ANY TIME

Who Bin Laden really was, what he thought, and what he really did. He was never a leader, never had any organization, and never took part in any act of resistance.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nanovapor

I have been aware of this for some time now. It was easy to clue in when Osama was never found. How hard is it to find someone when you know they are within one country, and likely in the mountans?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Graber
reply to post by nanovapor

I have been aware of this for some time now. It was easy to clue in when Osama was never found. How hard is it to find someone when you know they are within one country, and likely in the mountans?

A couple of Points here:

The US don't really really want to find him, If they did the whole war on
terror theme would be over. The Government even helped him escape
by announcing to the world they were going to concentrate their efforts
in this area starting in a couple of days. And where they going to try next.
A bit like playing hide and seek, and yelling out I'm going to look behind
shed now.

It also turns out that people in Afghanistan have more Integrity than the
folk on capitol hill because it appears you can't buy anyone in Afghanistan
for any price but you can always buy an American. Even with all their
poverty, they can't be bought or bribed for Any Information.
Or does this means Afghanis are able keep secrets better the US
Government.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LEAP STICK
It also turns out that people in Afghanistan have more Integrity than the
folk on capitol hill because it appears you can't buy anyone in Afghanistan
for any price but you can always buy an American. Even with all their
poverty, they can't be bought or bribed for Any Information.
Or does this means Afghanis are able keep secrets better the US
Government.

I'd like to see some substantial evidence on that claim. Wouldn't you consider them taking our guns and money to fight the Russians as being "paid off" too in many ways?

Don't lump all Americans in together as materialistic or face the danger of become a different version of the judgmental fascist movement yourself in from the opposite angle.

Excellent documentary though. I was psyched to see the real CIA guy from Charlie Wilson's war talking on it too

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

Al Qaeda Made In USA by CIA Fabrication!

Of course it was, so far their plan is on course they have accomplished everything they were set out to.

Afghanistan, Invasion of Iraq, Death to Saddam!

Unfortunately too many things are

Made In The USA nowadays!

Iran is next on the list!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but just before the first Gulf War (Desert Storm 1990-91), didnt OBL try to negotiate with Kuwait and Saudi Arabia to be the strike force to turn the Iraqi forces out of Kuwait?
At that time, he was considered a radical extremist and wanted to declare Jihad against Iraq and lead Kuwait and Saudi forces against them and drive them back across the border.
King Kaleed (sp?) of Saudi Arabia denied his request and negotiated with the US to lead the coalition forces against Iraq. After the "100 hours ground assault" and "Highway of Death" that led to the end of the war, didn't OBL then turn against the US primarily, but also against all of the coalition force countries?

I know that there is some spin to be accounted for in all of that. As well, I know that OBL also blames the US for backing out of support for Afghans against the USSR invasion. Also, wasnt OBL under CIA watch in Qatar for over a week leading up to the 9/11 strike? Or was that debunked and I didnt get the memo?

I should note that I was involved in the first Gulf War, so everything I know about the politics came years later when I actually started looking into why we stopped advancing in the first place. We (as soldiers in the field) were barely informed of who our ally countries were, much less anything about the political strategies and long term goals. All we were told was what ground to hold, to shoot anyone that fired on you and when the chow truck would be open for breakfast.

That being said, I have only half truths, whole lies and biased opinions as to the players and their roles before, during and since 1990.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan

Originally posted by flice
reply to post by Shere Khaan

Of course from both sides, but why worry more about our "enemies" lies than our own leaders'?

I'm not saying don't trust everything your government says, I am commenting on the sometimes illogical hatred of the US government to the extent that if something is said regarding them it is instantly taken as gospel without even considering the source.

Khaan-- I have read a good deal about this stuff - one can make the point that I cannot read or that the writers of the books I have read cannot write... The truth is the US government backed the Afghani rebels to repel the Russians out of their country. One way this effort was successful was to create religious overtones to this struggle. The CIA financially backed religious zealots from that region to help promote the struggle to other islamic nations. The CIA's logic was that this would us much of the USSR's resources thus keeping them busy at war... Unfortunately this plan has come back to haunt us , because the movement we nurtured has turned on us.

In my opinion the government is not all bad... But can't you concede that some policies and plans that just so happen to be US plan/policies are faulty and in turn bad. With military leg work and prep is done in secret, so it is fair to say that this free reign can have negative backlash.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

In my opinion the government is not all bad... But can't you concede that some policies and plans that just so happen to be US plan/policies are faulty and in turn bad. With military leg work and prep is done in secret, so it is fair to say that this free reign can have negative backlash.

I'm not arguing this at all,;I agree with much of what you say. However, a review of a documentary aired in 2004 that appears in the Pakistan Daily appears spouting standard rhetoric of "murderous neocons" and "lying zio-cons" does not really warrant anything special. There is nothing about this article that is newsworthy other than the movie discussed.

Why it doesn't have threads discussing this movie elsewhere is beyond me... oh wait it does!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Shere Khaan]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
the video links of the OP are broke.here are new ones.

www.archive.org...
www.archive.org/details/ThePowerOfNightmares

[edit on 27-6-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

Originally posted by Shere Khaan

Originally posted by flice
reply to post by Shere Khaan

Of course from both sides, but why worry more about our "enemies" lies than our own leaders'?

I'm not saying don't trust everything your government says, I am commenting on the sometimes illogical hatred of the US government to the extent that if something is said regarding them it is instantly taken as gospel without even considering the source.

Khaan-- I have read a good deal about this stuff - one can make the point that I cannot read or that the writers of the books I have read cannot write... The truth is the US government backed the Afghani rebels to repel the Russians out of their country. One way this effort was successful was to create religious overtones to this struggle. The CIA financially backed religious zealots from that region to help promote the struggle to other islamic nations. The CIA's logic was that this would us much of the USSR's resources thus keeping them busy at war... Unfortunately this plan has come back to haunt us , because the movement we nurtured has turned on us.

Mental-- you are mental!!! George Bush!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join