It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happened to the ufo hunters show ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

yes that was my favorite show when it was on !

i have been trying to find somewhere online to watch the old episodes but i can't seem to find any. anything on you tube has been short clips and most are deleted.

i know of alot of websites that have old tv programs on them but of course the one i want is not on any of them....

well ufo hunters is a great show but sightings was really cool imo.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

my friend is the editor on that show. there will be a season 2 they're just working on sending season one across seas.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ninja jedi

thanks for the info !

i didnt know they had to send things overseas ?.... interesting.

please ask your friend what happened to the Dorothy Izatt show ? please ...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Why does everyone on this forum sound like a complete retard?

*sigh*

Christ.

Um, if you want to see the show, try www.historychannel.com

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
For anyone who doesn't know the final 4 episodes of season 3 of UFO Hunters which have not aired so far will all be broadcast October 29th. Here is where I found out about it:

tv.msn.com...

and

tvlistings.zap2it.com...

I then emailed Bill Birnes for confirmation that these listings were accurate and he responded that they are. So for anyone interested there will be 4 previously unseen episodes of UFO Hunters aired in a single night late this month.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wickerman1972

Thanks for the update on the last episodes of season 3!

I guess they never got enough signatures on that petition to bring it back for season 4? Or else they had other programming priorities in mind?

Seems like quite a marathon to show 4 new episodes in one night, and unusual they wouldn't spread them out a bit. I've seen most of the series so I'll probably watch these last episodes also.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Did Bill Byrnes or anyone from the UFO Hunters show confirm why they didn't show the Dorothy Izatt thing? I probably just missed their reason.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unregistered
Did Bill Byrnes or anyone from the UFO Hunters show confirm why they didn't show the Dorothy Izatt thing? I probably just missed their reason.

I didn't see any specific answer to this either. I looked at the show descriptions for the four episodes to air on the 29th and they don't specifically mention her but maybe she is featured in one of them. ????

I am wondering this myself...

-anyone

Bueller... Bueller

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Here is new good show called bus hunters. They hunt those mysterious buses people see sometimes on streets, really interesting.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I hadn't known that there had been any plans to have Dorothy Izatt on in the first place. Where are y'all getting that information?

The History Channel is now listing this mini marathon of new UFO Hunters episodes for the 29th.

www.history.com...

It starts at 8 PM with The Silencers.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
for anyone asking about the Dorothy Izatt episode,

there was a show scheduled and listed on their website but as far as i know it never aired.

i emailed Bill Birnes and asked him two questions... one of the questions was about another case and and one of the questions was about the Izatt episode and why it never aired.

in his reply to me, he only answered the question unrelated to the Izatt story. i found that to be odd and never followed up with more questions because i figured that he had some reason he didn't answer my question the first time and asking again would probably get the same results.

it may have been copy right reasons because at that time the 'capturing the light video' had just been released.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
i'm pretty much done with this show. the last part of the show always ends up as being "inconclusive". and the good tidbits of info, that might be able to offer proof, if serious, indepth, research was done, are never followed up on. they just go on to the next part which tends to be lacking in substansive proof. and of coure for filler, if needed, they will throw in 70 year old black and white film, mostly of WW2, rosewell, old prop planes, grainy out of focus dots of light against a black backround, claiming to be camera footage of ufo's at night. the endless story telling of project bluebook, hynek, and weird people that have been abducted. and nick price, the british MOD guy, is thrown in for a few shows
i could practically script the shows myself.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
for anyone asking about the Dorothy Izatt episode,

there was a show scheduled and listed on their website but as far as i know it never aired.

i emailed Bill Birnes and asked him two questions... one of the questions was about another case and and one of the questions was about the Izatt episode and why it never aired.

in his reply to me, he only answered the question unrelated to the Izatt story. i found that to be odd and never followed up with more questions because i figured that he had some reason he didn't answer my question the first time and asking again would probably get the same results.

it may have been copy right reasons because at that time the 'capturing the light video' had just been released.

Hey thanks, that is kinda weird that he never answered you but I get the copy right thing. If that is the case, that really blows. It blows anyway that they never aired it. It just really makes me itchy though, you know... not knowing for sure why.

A lot of people can't swallow her story because of her close encounters so maybe the History Channel nixed it... just wish we knew for sure.

I might try asking Frank Longo next... ?

-anyone

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
i'm pretty much done with this show. the last part of the show always ends up as being "inconclusive". and the good tidbits of info, that might be able to offer proof, if serious, indepth, research was done, are never followed up on. they just go on to the next part which tends to be lacking in substansive proof. and of coure for filler, if needed, they will throw in 70 year old black and white film, mostly of WW2, rosewell, old prop planes, grainy out of focus dots of light against a black backround, claiming to be camera footage of ufo's at night. the endless story telling of project bluebook, hynek, and weird people that have been abducted. and nick price, the british MOD guy, is thrown in for a few shows
i could practically script the shows myself.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by jimmyx]

Ya, it can get monotonous for those us who have also read about these sightings three times already. We want more, more... but I think the shows "template" is for the newly interested and/or highly skeptical. Just enough to keep 'em interested.

I like it because there is really not much else to choose from, from MS that is as good.

my thoughts...

-anyone

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Despite what Bill Birnes said about the main reason the show was cancelled because of it costing so much is not the truth. UFO Hunters was getting close to the truth. I believe the show on Dulce Underground Base and Dugway, Utah was the last straw for the government and they pressured and/or threatned producers/executives/owners of History Channel. UFO Hunters was one of the highest rated cable shows on and one of the highest rated on the History Channel. They were making money on advertising hand over foot. So the excuse it was costing too much to produce doesn't fly.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nythawk250
Despite what Bill Birnes said about the main reason the show was cancelled because of it costing so much is not the truth. UFO Hunters was getting close to the truth. I believe the show on Dulce Underground Base and Dugway, Utah was the last straw for the government and they pressured and/or threatned producers/executives/owners of History Channel. UFO Hunters was one of the highest rated cable shows on and one of the highest rated on the History Channel. They were making money on advertising hand over foot. So the excuse it was costing too much to produce doesn't fly.

That's just comical. No really...

Springer...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nythawk250

Wasn't that the show where they found... nothing?

I know that doesn't really narrow it down much.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

^ I have to agree

They did reach quite sensitive areas - MiB, the silencers, Dulce, Cattle mutliations but they did not get any step closer.

What I find funnt is, History channel was airing every year a new season of Ancient Aliens but UFO Hunters - only season 2 lol - for 3 years already. Is Season 3 so disturbing to watch such as the cattle photos, the MiB.\

I pay attention to the episode with MiB because there was this guy with the camoflage tshirt and I wonder what was so special on his site that got removed, like anything different from mufon or any of the current bogus sites?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
UFO Hunters and it's equally (no, rather much, much worse) cousin, "Chasing UFOs", I think have finally, thankfully, been beamed-off the planet.

This is neither research nor disclosure. Rather, it was a lame attempt at sensational tabloid journalism -video style.

At least UFO Hunters "acted" legitimate and provided a few (rather weak) checks-and-balances.

Chasing UFOs, on the other hand, was just horrible. All that phony night-vision stomping around looking for mutilated cows and staged commando-style hopping of fences onto closed airfields (with camera crews strategically placed ahead of time). These clowns did nothing more than feed the "ridicule machine".

Why can't we get just one decent series that takes this subject seriously? Skip all the theatrics, heart-thumping music, endless camera panning in-and-out, camo-clad, bomber-jacket, jeeps-through-dusty-deserts, and all the rest -and get to the root of the problem - find the truth - investigate the issue.

Something like Morgan Freeman's "Through the Wormhole", or the Universe series, or the Blue Planet series. Those are informative, believable documentary programs that are still entertaining. Can't we get a UFO show series like that? Explore exopolitics, disinformation, international disclosure. Yeah we get the one-off like that now and then, but a regular, serious series would go a long way toward legitimizing our 'movement'.

There's a reason Chasing UFOs was pulled off the air so fast (they "found" a UFO at the end of every episode). Maybe UFO Hunters (who ended each episode with 'inconclusive' results) could no longer rely on theatrics and scripted 'interviews' as they drove from location to location to yield - nothing.

Which is one of the reasons I always stop in to visit ATS as a daily routine. There is ALWAYS something to ponder and think about here. Of course, we get our share of 'theater' as well - but at least we can choose and explore and participate at our leisure and follow our hearts and minds as we seek the truth together...

Hey, that's it! We need an ATS show on the History Channel!

Someone bend the ears of the Three Amigos and see if they'll pitch the idea to the networks. There's enough material in these hallowed halls to last a lifetime!

Johnny Anonymous and Springer can host, with maybe Phage and Slayer playing the part of fact-checkers, with a small group of ATS regulars submitting periodically to keep things fresh. Awesome - let's do it!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join