It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happened to the ufo hunters show ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
i was checking the schedule for the show and it doesnt seem to be on this wednesday and i havent seen it on you tube in a long time ?

did the show get cancelled ?

www.history.com...
Home - UFO Hunters - The History Channel

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I don't think it was canceled. I think they just finished up the first season. It will likely be back after summer.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

well i hope it isnt cancelled...

i never heard anything about a seasonal break but i guess i will have to wait and see

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

No it didn't get canceled they are filming right now for the upcoming season. The first season just wrapped up. I think it will start back up in the fall. They run reruns of it all the time on The History channel, they had some on yesterday morning.

There's a 2 hour UFO documentary coming on at 5pm est today on Nat Geo, I haven't seen it yet, but it's called UFOS: Seeing is Believing. I don't know if it's worth watching but I am going to check it out while I am ATSing

[edit on 22-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i think they are heading to U.K this time
lot of ufo sighting going on now & thr gov is more open thn our usa gov

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

No it didn't get canceled they are filming right now for the upcoming season.

ok good news then...thanks

anybody know why they never showed the Dorothy Izatt show ? it was on their schedule but i never seen it aired ?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123space
i think they are heading to U.K this time
lot of ufo sighting going on now & thr gov is more open thn our usa gov

cool glad to see they are going where the action is !

i was wondering about the last show they did with the air traffic control guy from the Air Force ?... was it Mcnellis base or something / that was a good show and i was thinking maybe they got a little to close to finding out about a coverup ?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

i believe that was edwards air force base if my memory serves me right . btw that was a good show imo.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I don't know why that show never aired I am really curious myself...

-and to easynow: here is a thread about the Edwards air traffic control guy.

I love that the History channel has this show and also The Universe show is awesome too.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It SHOULD be cancelled, it stunk out loud. The guy makes UFO magazine, not too biased is he?

A joke of a show.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I talk to Bill Birnes often. They're filming right now for UFO Hunters Season 2 which will air in September!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I talk to Bill Birnes often.

thanks for the update ! the last show they did was awesome imo

since you talk to Mr Birnes often , will you ask him why the Dorothy Izatt show never aired ? you can let us know in this thread or you can u2u me ...thanks

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I have seen the documentary and read the book about Dorothy Izatt. Her story is actually what sparked my interest in becoming a member of ATS. What do you all think about her story? If you want me to start a thread I will.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

-and to easynow: here is a thread about the Edwards air traffic control guy.

thanks for that link...it is a really good read !

What do you all think about her story? If you want me to start a thread I will.

her story is incredible imo

here are a couple threads on it already...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Amazing Dorothy Izatt, page 1

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Dorothy Izatt's alien phenomenon films, page 1

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thanks to you as well. I have read through one of these... haven't gotten around to the other. I don't really need any more convincing myself. I also have listened to podcasts. She is so intriguing. I am itching to see more of her footage and photos I hope someone is collect all of her footage and do something more with it besides the Capturing the Light doc. (which was awesome). And to see the UFO Hunters episode... well we'll see if that happens.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

And to see the UFO Hunters episode... well we'll see if that happens.

well i hope we get an answer as to why that show didn't air. i was really looking forward to their investigation of Dorothy. i can only think of a couple reasons why they didnt do it.....maybe it wasn't exciting enough for the viewers or they are still working on that show...just a guess.

i always wonder if the ufo hunters actually got to close to the truth would they be told to back off ? maybe the men in black showed up ?...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

i always wonder if the ufo hunters actually got to close to the truth would they be told to back off ? maybe the men in black showed up ?...

I had a theory that her story might be too hard to swallow by the everyday joe. But if there are MIBs well her story would probaly be very threatening. Let's hope they just saved it for next season... ease the viewers into the idea of UFO's before bringing her story to the table.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I wished they would bring sightings back on the air.That was a good mid 90s show i use watch all the time.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

Sometimes I wonder if the "truth" smacked them in the face if they'd even know it. I watched the whole season every episode there were things I wish they asked or did. I have heard they bungle a sonic boom duplication in Kokomo...had plan to launch some sky laterns..I could go on. So one upcoming episode is on Kokomo,IN incidents back in April.
I just hope the show improves.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

another thing i just thought of is...

the timing of her new video that she has and the timing of the ufo hunters show was very close and maybe there were some copyrights problems ? or they didn't want to hinder the sales of the dvd by showing somekind of bad looking investigation.

also i believe dorothy is using the money from here dvd sales to put all of her video footage in digital format , so they may also be waiting for that evidence.

i wish i could u2u ufo-reality but the system is not working...he said he talks to Bill Birnes often and i am sure he could find out for us.

this is really something i want answered because i am very interested in Dorothy's story.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join