It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pasadena Couple Capture UFO Fireballs On Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Pasadena Couple Capture UFO Fireballs On Video

www2.tbo.com

At about 11:15 p.m. Wednesday, Charles Marcum and his girlfriend were on the balcony of their condominium in Pasadena when they saw a round, fiery object traveling slowly across the sky.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.vorchester.com

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Is it an invasion? I found this on Vorchester.com, I didn't see it here. It seems to be one right after the other lately.

www2.tbo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-6-2008 by logicize]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Here's the link to the video:

www.tbo.com...

Very strange stuff. Not sure what to make of it. Can these all be Chinese lanterns?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Here's the link to the video:

Pasadena UFO

fixed link oh you already did. Well this is proof of aleins in any case now we can look for bigfoot.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If im honest i watched the video link provided and i have to say this does look much like a chinese latern. You can see it sway back and forth in the atmosphere and it flickers which shows it has a flame.

But, I do believe in aliens, ufo's and other things.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by logicize

I saw it too...I was traveling west on the 210 nearing JPL and it was flying through the Meadows/Eaton Canyon area. I actually found this thread looking for a thread about the 85 MPH (Santa Ana winds) that ripped through the city last night.

That story about whatever it was flying back there by JPL was on the local news (KCAL 9 to be exact) for about 10 seconds. They reported that there were numerous calls to the police and news station and that they would be back with more info. I never heard another word about the sightings and whatever had been posted on the internet was quickly removed within 12 hours or so afterwards.

Yeah...it happened and I saw it...lots of people saw it. It wasn't Chinese lanterns either. It was only a few hundred feet away or so from the freeway (210 West by the Berskhire off ramp) heading west towards JPL and looked like a huge ball of fire.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Do you believe it has anything to do with the massive power outages?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blargg

Power outages today or from the 2008 sighting? If you're asking about today that was from the hurricane like winds or better known as Santa Ana winds that came through los angeles county last night, especially Pasadena.

I was commenting on this thread about a sighting from 2008 over near JPL and the Rose Bowl. Or maybe I'm confused about your question...I'm sorry

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
None of the links provided are working -
page not available - 404'd.

new topics

top topics

join