It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

describe items inside a ufo chairs tables ect...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Anyone who has hade a genuine abduction experience could you please describe what you remember inside the craft. Like if there were any chairs what did they look like or tables. Was it dark or light inside.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Very bright, all corners were rounded, tight space that seemed bigger than it should having seen the outside.

bizarre instruments and panels etc. no bolts or seams

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I remember a chair that seemed to resemble black onyx with flecks of quartz in it. The back was heart shaped or at least had a dip in the middle where my head rested and tiped back so i was looking at the celing. i'll mention in another post what was looking down at me cause it's of topic

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
From my recollection they had flimsy white plywood paneling and plastic counter tops with an 'IKEA' logo on it:-S

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
care to give us a link to what was looking at you? I'll read it.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well, it isn't from an abductee, but it is from an alleged report by General Nathan Twining. Skip to pages 8-9 for the technical analysis of the craft and it's interior. (i.e. ULAT-1 from the alleged Roswell Recovery...(Unidentified Lenticular Aerodyne Technology))

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thanx for the link Gazroc. There is much of interest in that article,what realy caught my eye was the bit about the Manhatton project. Am i right in thinking that the U.S started there nuclier wepons programe from technology found at the Roswell crash site, If so it makes perfect sense for openhimer to have been involved with mj-12.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Am i right in thinking that the U.S started there nuclier wepons programe from technology found at the Roswell crash site

No. The atomic bomb project was started (and the first one dropped) before the Roswell incident... However, many researchers believe that it was our splitting of the atom that garnered the alien attention responsible for the mass sightings that occurred soon after.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It makes me wonder if our quest for technology will be our downfall in more than one way. I guess the aliens or what ever they are, now see us as threatening there airspace. I wonder if there were more flying saucers which crashed before mankind started blowing atomic particles into the atmousfear or after?

I don't know, it could be that when we became more than just a curiousety more and more of them started visiting us. I bet they are trying to work out exactly what makes us tick.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by smurtall

Hey there smurtall,

I can give you a couple of links for the two threads I made when I first joined ATS (details are all there).

1/ Chair / Viewing Screen described in this first link (in the OP);

www.abovetopsecret.com... 1

2/ My sketch of the chair and viewing screen (I'm no artist as you will see but it does give you an idea) ... this is the link to the second part of the account there was plenty of input from other members so it ran for quite a while ... Jeff Ritzmann even got the info analysed for me (towards the end of part 2) ... very interesting feedback;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

It's interesting to read about the accounts of other people to see the similarities and/or differences.

Your original question is something a little different from the 'norm' ... I like it.

Woody

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
thanx for the links woodwytch Im glad that you didn't have a bad experience. I cant realy say the same myself. I tried to disbelieve it for a long time but i guess thats easier said than done. It's funny that the U.k abductions seem to vary from there U.S counterparts.

I don't remember everthing about my abductions but the stuff i do remember comes from flashbacks. The first time i remember it hapening it was about 2/2.30 in the morning. I woke up because i felt someone holding my left arm. There also was the feeling of being passed over a crowed like a gentle rocking.

I was shocked awake because i thaught this is no dream. When i tried to move i could'nt and panicked. I struggled against this paralizing sensation and eventualy i regained movement. I sat bolt upright breathing hard and sweating. Strangly i just went back to sleep.

The following sunday at about 9 in the evening i sware i heard a voice that said go out on to the porch and an image of my back garden came to mind (we dont have a porch or use that term any way).

Again at 2/2.30 I woke and could'nt move and came fully awake realizing something was pulling me slowly down the bed. I could feel the sheet underneath me rumpeling. I could feel rubbery hands holding my ankles.
My feet then my legs went cold and i knew they were out of the douvet(which was still over my head) It still seemed light even though my eyes were tightly shut i did'nt want to look.

The last thing i remember was thinking that if i woke up at the bottom of the bed i was going to scream. I saw a bright blue flash of light and then it was the next morning. I was sitting up in bed with the pillows proping me up and my nose had been bleeding on the left side.

Through out the following week i kept having these weird images in my head about this sandy brown creachure with big black eyes staring down at me(Thats why i asked about the chair).

For some reason i get the impression it was female but there was nothing to indicate this. Also on my right hand i had three red dot's in the shape of a large triangle. I was bored at work and desided to measure the distance from each and it was exactly two and a quater inches apart.

top topics

join