It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be abducted

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matt.Trakker
Which brings me back to...

Originally posted by Matt.Trakker
Well your one of those muppets on top of the high rise building holding up signs in 'Independence Day'

I don't see what's wrong with wanting to meet friendly aliens.

But those people on the building sure were crazy haha, for me people like them would be my sign to see if the aliens are good or bad haha.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You don't want to be abducted, take it from someone who has been.
Your stuff gets stolen
, and you'll basically never see it again.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I know the risks of being abducted, it's the adrenaline rush and the experience that makes me so inclined.

as long as they dont probe me then I think it'll be allright

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I read somewhere that we have all been abducted. Often during sleep so time loss wouldn't be noticed. And theres so much trauma involved for those who seek to remember it through hypnosis.
I've read that every one of our thoughts is recorded by the ets who are monitoring our planets.
I've done a lot of research on ufo's and abductions, and watched numerous disclosures, do to my families sightings.
I don't think the above points are too far off base.

I think you're asking for how you might have a positive, conscious contact experience. These are rarer than abductee accounts. But perhaps, meditating outside in your back yard from evening on, in case the accounts of certain ets avoiding radiation from our sun is true, might help you achieve something.
. Not sure if you'll remember it though. Not sure you'd want to. Then, you might want to try to do some dream work. Trying to remember and analyzing your dreams and keeping a dream diary. Theres lots available on this on the web. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
There was once a time when *I* wanted to be abducted.

For years, I studied, read, walked deep in the woods in the middle of the night.

As a teenager I used to walk the country roads almost every night waiting, calling, hoping for what I knew would most likely be something so scary I wasn't prepared for it. Still I my curiosity matched my fear.

Many years later, when I was 23, I had almost forgotten about my obsession. Until one night I had the experience. Let me tell you , I was rattled like never before. I won't go into the experience here, but at the time I wish I had never had the experience. I started smoking, couldn't sleep in a room alone, and yet I really couldn't talk to anyone about it. This was in 94, so the internet wasn't as large as it is today with the forums there are today, so I suffered in silence.

I have to admit it was a major event in my life, and one that I still don't completely understand. But I do know how to invoke the experience, so I make sure not to do the same things which seem to precipitate it.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Im sure if you offend the right people you will get "abducted" lol

But seriously i dont think you want that, to be abducted by aliens. You might end up with nice little scars on your body, and have the uncompfortable feeling that something isn't quite right in your body.something extra.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have been abducted, so no big deal. But I got a lot of good ideas from it I think ??
Or maybe the ideas I got were from ME, and I just think they were from the abduction???
I guess I will never know.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Bad idea to get abducted...

You really don't know what you're asking for. Much of what you want can be experienced in Jail.

You do know that you're probably NOT awake while they are probing you right?

This is such a foolish idea. Can't believe anyone would seriously consider it.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Why do people keep bringing up being abduced by people!
I made this thread in ALIENS AND UFOS to hopefully specify I want the abduction to be by ufo with lots of bells and whistles and shiny things spinning around.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Im guessing your a kid right? (no offence meant if you are)

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hello !

My good man i must ask you why you want to experience interdimensional contact ?

What has been leading you to the point you are at now ?

Interdimensional contact involves the very foundation of your existence in the world you are in now ending.

What you are aware of now as you read my post from your adjustable swivel chair will end.

Your senses will be turned upside down and inside out.

You might return back to this dimension with a sense of dread and fear at a level you may not realise exist's but it exist's let me warn you.

Then again you might have a wonderfull time and decide not to come back leaving your loved one's behind.

You might go on as an astral being in the dimension you end up in but your body will remain behind dead for your loved one's to deal with.

Be carefull what you wish for in your life.

Abduction is simply this.

You are taken without your consent REMEMBER that !

If your gonna go try to go with your consent it's a key factor dont be fooled into giving consent be strong choose your path it's very important.

Do not get lost in it all.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 21-6-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Nah I was right behind you on that question.

OP?

Your view of being abducted seem naive and fancifull. It is not a postive experience. You really ought to be grateful that you are NOT being abducted.
It is not cool, they are not our friends, not those that abduct.

It is a violation of you on a level you can't even comprehend.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If you would like to be abducted, then make it happen with the help of quantum physics and magic mushrooms. If you have a powerful imagination than anything is possible take a trip down the rabbit hole. Take the trip with some friends have then wear alien mask if needed, go in the woods late at night and summon them

life is a ride

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If you are abducted do it right... put all your efforts into making sure that they fail to render you unconcious.

I too would like to be abducted, but only so long as I have the right gear, I would think some form of Legal stimulant like a good scrip for Adderal is a start ( make the dosage of an chemical injected higher than normal to knock you out)

Then I have to guess the way they do the abduction is electro magnetic in nature, to just remotely shut the brain down... a good well thought out set of head gear and (not sure how to do this) but any kind of a ground that worn under your clothes would send the current harmlessly away from you.

Why?

Because you have a duty as a citizen of Earth to kill those Greys as enemy combatants and steal that ship... There are No treaties in regards to torture as applied to Alien life forms you are free to get information anyway you can from the little kidnappers.

These are hostile forces and there is no legal jurisdiction for not doing so. Your only job if abducted is to get that ship and bring it to media attention where it can be exposed as real, alien capture is on a dead or alive basis.

My suggestion, kill all the Greys but one and then beat that one into submission so you have help piloting the thing, pick the busiest city nearby and land the craft in the downtown during rush hour so hundreds of thousands of people are witness... march the Grey right out into the street where it will photographed endlessly via cell and digi cam...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
I know the risks of being abducted, it's the adrenaline rush and the experience that makes me so inclined.

as long as they dont probe me then I think it'll be allright

If you've ever joined the military than you may as well accept the likleyhood that this might be part of your physical. Although, some abductees do claim that some species can see right into your body.

Many people on earth see a gastroenterologist for a colonoscopy. Besides, apparently many survive their ordeal to tell their....um, tails.

Most of what I had believed were alien abduction or intervention surgeries were actually in a home. Although, I'm not sure whether or not these were aliens or reptilians. Maybe both?

The one surgery I had when I was about 3 was having holes cut into my skull for implants while they held my head down on one of the kitchen chairs. "Why do they scream? it doesn't change anything, stop screaming!"

I suppose some day I might consider a hypnotherapist, but, with what I have recalled so far, I really wouldn't be so inclined to relive those "special" memories so vividly.

Imagine if you were able to bring your video camera and videoed it. Imagine also having it debunked as a clever hoax. Your mundane life may never be the same.

"Did we really go to the moon?"

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I want to be abducted by the Playboy Mansion and exposed to as many experiments they want to on me

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Go find Whitley Streiber. The grays contact him all the time.
If you go to Area 51, you will just get arrested.
If you wait until 2015, you should be allowed to meet or visit
with at least 1 of the many alien civilizations that are here.
They have many hiding spots underground.
The grays have one in Puerto Rico on the southwest end of
the island.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I know you're being serious, but this totally reminded me of that episode of X-Files "Joes Chung's from Outer Space" and the Character Blaine, he was a die-hard Alien Fan. Good Episode.

Blaine - "I know how Crazy this is going to Sound, but I want to be abducted by aliens."
Jose Chung - "Why? Whatever For?"
Blaine - "I hate this town, I really just want to be taken away somewhere where I don't have to worry about finding a job..."

Well...good luck in your endevours, if you do find a way to attract them to you

- Carrot

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Abductees are victims. That's kidnapping, it's a crime. These ets could be your friends. I wouldn't think so. Be happy to see a ufo and let it go at that.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

I agree with your statement. From a psychological perspective one must ask, what is he running from? What bothers him SO much that he needs this kind of escape?

Sure we're all interested from an observational perspective on how the inside of an alien space craft might look like. But not ONE of us would genuinely want to be examined in a painful fashion.

Personally I'd rather see all the hidden bases (area S-4/51 etc) in hopes of learning a bit more about our REAL history and not the mainstream tabloid version.

So again, one has to ask, why the need to be taken/abducted/kidnapped? What is so bad that one needs to openly and publicly ask for something as fantastic as this?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join