It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be abducted

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Am I the only one who wants to go for a spin in a interdimensional craft? What do I have to do to get abducted by an alien around here. Has anyone tried ways to "lure" ufos that worked?

Life is pretty boring so being abducted by aliens might be the fix I need.

Any tips?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The CSETI programme under Steven Greer has something called the CE-5 protocols which seem to work for his groups when contacting UFOs. They always go to hotspots though, which you may want to try. *SNIP*

Mod Edit: The Discussion Of "Illegal Activity" On The Above Network Sites (ATS, BTS, AP). – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I do not understand why someone would like to be abducted no more then why aliens will come here to abduct humans.
I can understand astronauts/cosmonauts/tykonauts - guys who explore space on their own terms. But be a prisoner on alien vessel for God knows what purpose......
However i wish you luck in whatever you do.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
try a book called LISTENING TO EXTRATERRESTRIALS check amazon, sorry no author name for you.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

But, what will you do when you find out that they want to do all kind of crude acts on you? I can understand saying meet the aliens, but being abducted, you might just not come back.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Spread you chicks to the sky at night maybe you'll get lucky
....why do you want to be abducted anyway?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
To the OP, what do you think the abducted are treated like? I would like to know what your views are on the treatment given to the abducted.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I think that by expressing your desire to be abducted, you have shown yourself to be below the intelligence level that they require. I am not trying to be mean here, but you must know that being abducted is not the same thing as going on a carnival ride.

This guy loves carnival rides

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Being abducted would be traumatic, sure but I think if i ever remember being abducted, it will be the most amazing experience...becuase then i'll know for sure that the whole thing is real!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well your one of those muppets on top of the high rise building holding up signs in 'Independence Day'

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt.Trakker

Why a muppet?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Because they get blown to hell from the photon beams

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt.Trakker

Why does it always have to end like that? I wish Will Smith would get blown to hell by photon beams!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
SuperSlovaK,
There is an extremely high health risk in this suggestion and may prove fatal so, consider yourself forwarned...
Put on a "I love President Bush" T-shirt and take a stroll down the dusty streets of a town in the Anbar province of Iraq. There is a high number of aliens in that area and chances are good for an abduction. Of course you risk abduction by Iraqi citizens that don't like the man but, I am sure an abduction experience awaits you if you are so inclined.
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matt.Trakker

But it could easily be the other way around, they survive and the people shooting at it die instead. Remember it's just a movie.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Nah but come on. Who the hell wants to be abducted? Being abducted is being abducted whether it be by aliens or nutters. Its such a strange statement i had to say something

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

But it could easily be the other way around, they survive and the people shooting at it die instead. Remember it's just a movie.

I meant the dumb asses with signs on top of that building saying "Take me with YOu" "Abduct me" etc

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Nah but come on. Who the hell wants to be abducted? Being abducted is being abducted whether it be by aliens or nutters. Its such a strange statement i had to say something

Yeah something wrong about the way he said it, but I assume he means more like " I want to meet freindly aliens, see their technology, take a ride in their ship, and learn new great things"

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Which brings me back to...

Well your one of those muppets on top of the high rise building holding up signs in 'Independence Day'

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
even if one gets abducted, they have very little recollection of what took place. Abductees who remember what little bits weren't on a dream liner with exotic meals served, alien attendants puffing a pillow for you, elixirs from others galaxies served in crystal glasses, or window seating to view the universe.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by prionace glauca]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join