It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blue Pill People

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is a fantastic, but short read. It sums up EXACTLY what I see all around me, even on this site---People have been so conditioned and brainwashed to blindly follow and accept the system they have been born and indoctrinated into, that they are not aware that their "freedoms" are nothing more than illusions, that TPTB "allow" them to believe they have. Try going against the system, not paying your taxes to these elitists to keep funding their agendas, and see just how "free" you remain...

I encourage everyone to read this and share it with as many people that they know and care for, as most of the population are not even aware that they are living in the blue pill dream world, with all of the illusions their masters are spinning around them keeping them blissfully ignorant, in slavery, and servitude...

Sit back, and really THINK about what this article says. Pay attention to the systemary rules and guidelines it exposes...Something is very wrong with the reality we've been conditioned to accept IMO...

To those who take the red pill, not only should you be awakened, but you should be alarmed and furious as well...

There are none so blind as those who will not look. If you are one of those who will look, take a look around. You are surrounded -- surrounded by millions who will not look. These are the blue pill people. Who are these blue pill people and why won't they look?

“The Matrix” may be only a movie, but it presents some scenarios with much relevance to our current situation. In the movie, Neo meets Morpheus and is offered an opportunity and a choice. Neo can take the red pill and see the truth for himself, or he can take the blue pill and return, comfortably unaware, to the illusion of the Matrix. There he can live out his life undisturbed by the truth.

Full Article

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
You do know Matrix jus a movie right? it is jus a movie.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ObamaMomma

There is the movie, then there is the true-to-life scenario. If you can't see it, then you are exactly the person this article speaks of. Most will not look, most will not open their eyes, and disrupt their comfortable little illusion that has been created for them...This is how the elitists keep the masses under control, this is what keeps the wars going, etc., etc.,...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Sorry, but the author of that story sounds like a lonely person with to much time on his hands.
It's easy to speak in generalities, so how about some specifics?
What illusion are you talking about?
What don't we know specifically?
How exactly are the 'elites' keeping the masses under control?

Sorry, but that story sounds like the ramblings of an idiot with some sort of a paranoia disorder.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Interesting read...this does basically some up whats going on...not just in America but across the whole world, when I first noticed the way the world worked I became pi$$ed!

Trying to explain it to people is like explaining it to a wall, people just dont wanna know so I've stopped trying to explain it, I figure anyone who can take the truth will seek the answers for themselves, anyone who cant can stay in there little bubbles.

Thanks again for the link DimensionalDetective

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fred3110
Trying to explain it to people is like explaining it to a wall

Thats probably because you have nothing to explain. It's more likely you just have a 'feeling' and that is hard to explain.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I hope you will excuse me if i will use allegory of author a little more:
But how can he/you/me/them know what kind of "pill" we are on? If you took blue - you still going to think that it is red. The same with me.
How you can be sure that i am living in a lie and you - in truth if we both think that we are right?
And if judging by "world is just shades of grey" approach - we are both wrong and right?
So by saying - you blue pill fools: Kissinger genocide master, America is a giant camp, small pox vaccine is bad - what author hoped to achieve?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
No its not a feeling...its not even a belief its just reality

Not a 1 liner

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

No its not a feeling...its not even a belief its just reality

Not a 1 liner

Then by all means please give me an example of reality that most other people cannot see.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
lmfao @ the poster who wrote "you do know the matrix is just a movie, right?"
(EDITED TO ADD: laughing at the words, and not at the actual poster... and not in a rude sense either. it just struk me as humorous) i LOVE the movie, and of course, the story line is fiction, but no doubt the message in it is anything BUT fiction. i have had ppl say the exact same thing to me "it is only a movie" and to those i say, "so is the life you are living now."

to the OP: you are very good w/ informing. i appreciate all the things you bring to my attention and therefore thank God for your existence.

the truth of what you are trying to get across is needed, but only for the purpose of realizing that it is not the "physical" that matters..... in every physical capacity man is, has been, and always will be slaves. this is not a new concept. remembering that what lies on the inside is where we can gain our true freedom and in that lies the more important revelation.

you may be a slave and i may appear to be a slave, but i assure you, the essence of my being will never be a slave to anything other than goodness and hope.

i just think it is vital for those reading these posts and sharing the info w/ others to also remember that if you are fearful and hateful bc of these things, you freely give away the only real freedom you have from the evil in the world.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hi DD, another great find. Thank you! It's amazing how much denial some people are in.

Our politicians on both sides have taken away our freedoms, even habeus corpus, and govt accountability. We're in an illegal war, the Hague plans on pressing charges on Bush, Cheney, et al, and yet most people think we are free based solely on the fact that the politicians/media tell us so.

If you think everything is fine and dandy in America, then you are in major denial and are living in the past, when the U.S. really WAS a free country.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by endrun

But you can post it and be sure that no one will come knocking at your door. Try to do the same in several of countries who oppose US
and you can get in trouble. And yet US is called fascist by the author of the article,and not China, for example.
I find it weird. However since i am not US citizen i might miss something - like American gulag. Never heard about it. If you are correct then this place should exist and be packed with red pill guys. Until there is one (and lets hope there will never be one) - those claims to me sound as repeat of Soviet anti-American political campaign now used by other forces.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Like I said earlier I'm done with trying to explain it, if anyone wants to know they can find out on there own, I take my hat of to people like DD who still try to enlighten people on the way this worlds run.

I tried explaining to people at college/work for 3 years and most people were more interested in talking about what they were doing on a Friday night, what new car they were getting or which new girl they were seeing. In the end I thought sod it everyone can do there own thing and I'll do mine.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Like I said earlier I'm done with trying to explain it

But you have explained nothing here. If you are not going to try and explain yourself then why make such statements and post in the first place. It does nothing but make you look disingenuous.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
In this day and age it seems to me that one would have to be legally blind or just plain mentally deficient not to see the treachery and deceit that is going on at all levels of media and government.

Some choose to live in the dark despite the facts. Some are too proud to admit that their government that they have trusted for so many years is working against them and some would rather die than admit that they are being used and lied to. Ignorance is bliss, and it is easier to just keep on tooling around life completely oblivious to the truth, rather than face the facts that we are all in a heap of trouble, or to admit that their elected officials could give two s***s about them.

Whatever gets you through the day I suppose. I for one would rather look my enemy square in the eye and know where I stand than to shut my eyes and pretend that everything is fine. Corrupt leaders bank and rely on the fact that 80% of the sheeple out here will keep their mouths shut and not ask questions, so long as they have food on the table and a warm idiot box to keep them entertained.

It is sort of sad really, ignoring it wont make it go away. And in case nobody has figured it out yet, the reason things are getting progressively worse is that nothing is being done to slow them down must less stop them. Consumers will continue to be fleeced, critics will be silenced, wars for profit will continue to be waged, and back alley deals will continue to be made. It is the nature of the beast.

And hey, if nobody seems to care, what incentive do the offenders have to change? Like shooting blind fish in a barrell. Most of these people wont believe what is really happening until they are forced to confront it, and by then it will be too late to do anything about it.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Some people like the comfort and luxury that living within society provides. Along with that comes a social contract, that you will live your life within certain rules. Not all of these rules are oppressive and some are even for the common good.

I just don't see how you can escape from it without moving into the Arctic or at least the Yukon and being self-sufficient. I'd say use the power of your vote but someone will just say my vote doesn't count.

A possible solution that I have been thinking about some sort of citizens' coalition voting block. I mean, let's say we have a website with a million members and we all vow to vote the same way, maybe we can actually make our votes count. Lobbyists would come to us to win our votes, (and pay us large amounts of cash in suitcases). We use their system against them. If we had enough people join, across all of North America, we could be a real force in politics. What do you think? Possible, not possible?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The thing is, if you're in the Matrix, how do you know that your choice of the blue or red pill is not part of the whole illusion, too? So you end up thinking you've got a handle on the "real truth," when the fact is you're an even bigger dupe than the rest of us, fed a lot of fantasy and lies by somebody with an agenda you don't even understand.

But that would be the hardest pill of all to swallow, wouldn't it?

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
the op: To those who take the red pill, not only should you be awakened, but you should be alarmed and furious as well...

ya know, i just keep thinking about what you have said here and although i think i understand what you mean, it still begs the question in my mind that what exactly is being alarmed and furious going to do for me or any of those in my life that i love?

being alarmed is different than being aware. i am assuming you mean "aware" but could be wrong. am i? i see "being alarmed" as being equal w/ being afraid. sure, i suffer from a nagging sense of anxiousness, but i am constantly reminding myself that this is nothing but a "sense" and in all reality, i have nothing to fear but fear itself.

and what exactly should we be furious of? the fact that ppl are CHOOSING to side w/ ignorance? that is their choice if they want to be "ignorant" and i respect their right in doing so. i can inform, but what good does being angry at those who choose to not "see" the reality gonna do me?

this kind of plays into the "mind games" IMO. don't ya think?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Just a Movie????

omg... the level of brainwashing is so extreme.
the op is more than correct....
with the amount of information available that spells out the
N.W.O ,
I`m shocked to see people still clinging to their
governments stories.

TAKE THE RED PILL.. and WAKE UP...
you will be shocked and disgusted by what you find...

but at the same time you will feel the veil of lies lift
off of you...

you can start to think for yourself.
you can finally start to REALLY EXPLAIN things..
and it will make perfect sense.

FOLLOW THE MONEY
probably the best advice for trying to track a big criminal.

FOLLOW the money and it will expose the crooks.

I got called a "LIBERAL HIPPIE SCUM" a week ago by a blue pill
person....

thats when I realized how DANGEROUS the right wing /blue pill
mentality was.

its not your fault....I was once brainwashed too and
I wanted to see a islam destroyed.....
and I was rooting for the us/british/canadian/Nato forces to
wipe pout the islam "TERRORIST"
I got sucked in just like you(blue pill person)

BUT IT WAS ALL LIES
LIES

the ELITE POWER STRUCTURE is so far above your understanding.
FOLLOW THE MONEY.....

Great Post.
we need many many more of them........LOTS MORE
Op... don`t stop what you are doing .
you are a true patriot that would try his/her hardest to
help his/her country and world.
I salute you and wish you well.

blue pill people? well I wish you well.....but... Please
for the love of your world....WAKE UP....no shame...
just WAKE UP

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Interesting post, it certainly hits on some fundamental truths about the illusion of a world we live in. Society doesn't have any permanent walls, but human beings have learned to keep each other "in check" and usually those who have the gold make all the rules... It kills me how many people are blind to the obvious around them, or those who blame only the Elites. One point the Matrix films makes is that although reality is a convincing illusion we are aware of the illusion and choose to participate in it, even if its only a subconscious realization... It doesn't take a genius to look around at the world and go "something is wrong, and there has to be a reason for it" but most point fingers solely at the rich. I think we have to remember, as we get closer and closer to our enslavement, that we are, in many ways, willing participants in our own destruction, through inaction or through "buying into it"...

The worst part of the whole thing, for me, is the advertising, its everywhere, I try my best to stay away from it, but day and night I am beaten over the head by products and slogans and companies praising themselves endlessly and claiming to be part of solutions to the world's issues...

In the words of V, "if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join