It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannibal mum fed son's flesh to relatives

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I cannot describe them level of anger and sadness I feel for those kids. They deserve a life so much better than that. I can only pray that they find a family to love them and can heal those wounds and learn to trust people again.

I only hope they give this woman the death sentence and forget to we the sponge when they fry her.

If she gets life, she won't live long. Child abusers don't live long in womens prison even more so then mens.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by krill

thanks for letting me know

you know, that would make sense if this Grail Movement was a take on the Holy Communion.. the things people do in the name of faith..... really makes you wonder what it's all about

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
ohhhhh, im sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for this!

maybe not.

Can't wait to hear what the defense attorney's argument will be

"well, they were hungry?"

i fail to see how the 'plead insanity' case will carry over. It was a mob effort.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
What the hell.

She made them cut themselves and stand in their own piss.

And then she eats them.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Why is this woman still alive, sitting in a court?

Where is the natural justice that should see her shot without question and buried at minimal expense to society.

I broadly agree, although I would still hark back to it done legally- this sort of crime should be dealt with by the law and the woman should be executed.

I am pro freedom and minimal state interference, some say supporting execution is a contradiction, I say it isnt, in cases of vile, abominable acts such as this, it is one of the few areas the state should be quite adamant and strict on

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If a text message told me to friggen eat # would i do it? how about if a text message told me to skin my child and EAT him... WHAT THE CRAP?? you can not tell me that this so called mother was PRESSURED into abusing her children by her sisters who were under the influence of a text message, are they on drugs? Were they off their nut?

In all honesty, i hope that karma plays its part in assuring that these faggots face what they ordered their children to face. I hope their uterus erupts so that they can not have any more victims, i mean children.

What kind of a belief system is this cult basing their values on?

I would like to meet this so called "doctor", does he even have a phd? Who the hell gives him the authorioty to decide upon how a child should be abused and if they should be abused. That is disgusting.

I feel sick in the gut. I fear to know whats out there. How can society step back and allow this to happen, the courts are not going to do #, these people act like animals, they dont deserve a trial or a fair go... placing them in a jail cell would be dangerous to the inmates, society has no tolerance for these animalistic actions, how can one live with themselves knowing they are putting their child in harm?

You bring a child into the world, they are in your care. Keep them away from harm... I dont know where this lady got her parenting skills but she is in need of a total transformation. Where is her common sense... PAIN= NOT GOOD, hurting your children= NOT GOOD, eating your kid=WHAT THE CRAP????

If only we lived back a couple a hundred years ago where we could yell "Burn the Bitch" with no questions asked...

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Homo homini lupus

How reassuring it feels to hear or read of a story like this and feel our moral outrage.

Of course we would never do a thing like this ourselves.

So we delude ourselves. The truth, outraged reader, is far otherwise.

History and mythology are replete with stories of gods and humans torturing, murdering and - yes - devouring their children. And of course, infants and children in ancient times were routinely exposed, abandoned, maltreated and tortured. They still are nowadays; we may pretend otherwise, but babies still find their way into dumpsters.

Here are some unedifying examples of child abuse in Greek mythology.

The story of how Atreus made Thyestes eat his children for dinner is also well known.

More recently, the almost incredible story of Fred and Rose West, who bore and brought up children in order to rape, brutalize and murder them, horrified many.

I believe that all human beings are capable of such acts; or, if not these, others equally horrifying, or worse.

Homo homini lupus. We all share the capacity, if not the desire. And given the circumstances, who shall say that desire will still be lacking? The historical record gives him the lie.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by Astyanax]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by conjunktionman

To eat your own child is crazy, how could anyone do such a thing like that, the mother should be put to death in court.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Never mind. Sorry.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Astyanax]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Stories such as this, as a mother, break my heart and wrench my soul to its very core.

How can any parent inflict such blatent harm and torture on their own children. Yes they may drive us crazy, there have been days we have left the house to go somewhere public because I was so fed up and frustrated I knew it wasn't a good idea to be alone in the house with my son,

so while i don't excuse it in any way I understand why some people lose control and act innapropriately. but this is no case of losing your temper, or physical abuse due to anger management problems, this is worse even than typical sexual abuse.

To cut your child and feed their flesh to dinner guests is the most appaling thing I have heard in a long time.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

It is sad that we all blast on this so called cult without even knowing if the "cult"advocated it. I can cut someone's head off and claim the pope told me to do so. Does that make the catholic religion wrong? The truth is the grail movement is not a cult and it does not advocate any of these things at all. Well to the contrary. The main message from the grail movement is personal responsibility. That because the Lord "gave" us free will he also tied it with direct and PERSONAL responsibility for our every action. So if this lady was a part of this movement she would know what is waiting for her after what she has done.
Please do some research on your own to have an informed opinion.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Why is this woman still alive, sitting in a court?

Where is the natural justice that should see her shot without question and buried at minimal expense to society.

I don't agree. If those involved are insane, they need to be securely locked away. If sane, then death is way, way too easy.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This movement, that movement, Heck, I have f...in. bowel movement a few days a week but I ai'nt gonna try turn it into anything religious. This world is getting sicker every week.dulcebase

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Good god, i mean yea this is bad and sick and horrible. But if you people had ANY idea of the horrible things that humans do to each other everyday you'd probably kill yourself.

At least this boy was with his family while he was being eaten alive, human trafficking is a monstrous business.. the things that sick people do to nameless children from god knows where is.. well you just wouldn't believe it unless you saw it.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Onlyhurtu wrote this :

People eat monkies, pigs, cows , dogs and cats, sharks, whales. all of which are very intelligent and many very close to our DNA make up. Wheres the outrage here? Oh yea...we pick and choose what we decide is good and bad. People dont want to be friends with pigs and cows so screw them. Pigs sometimes have heart attacks wiating to be slaughtered. They die before, b/c they are so smart they know death is coming. Oh yea none of you have to kill those animals to eat it. So as long as u dont see it, its ok. Maybe others are appauled at most humans eating these animals.

Thats comment its totally off topic and it does not compare to eating a childs skin... and sexually abusing them. Do we sexually abuse animals? hell no . and we don't torture them either. Just because you don't like meat doesn't mean you have to rant on about how we torture them , which is not true.

Maybe you should go join this cult if you agree with them

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

At least this boy was with his family while he was being eaten alive,

I feel much better about this after realizing how much better off the boy was while living with his family.

Wait a minute, it was his family that was hurting him.
What kind of family was that to be part of? He would have been better off if the authorities had gotten wind of this a long time ago and locked up all these nut cases!

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Sanity Lost]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join