It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannibal mum fed son's flesh to relatives

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by umbr45
I think the worst thing about all of this is that there may be thousands of others doing the same to their children. As if one family wasn't already way way too much, it might ony be a small part of it.

That's what I keep thinking.

How many more people are being kept in cellars for years (like the family in Austria)?
And how many children are being... I can't even say the words.

But yes, I think that should be the main concern.

What to do, though?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by conjunktionman

one reason some people should never have kids at all
these people should be SHOT,
worse still made to suffer in the same way

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
And it makes me sad. There used to be vigilante types to "take care" of these people. But you can't be one anymore.
These f*%kers have rights!! A right to due process even though they admit the crime. If ever an appropriate use of capital pinishment.
Rrrrrrrr....

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I wonder how quickly we'll hear from this Grail Movement about how In the Light of Truth doesn't really advocate cannibalism and it's only a handfull of zealots who teach that it does?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What the hell?!??!
I've only heard of this Grail Movement thing today so ran a search and seems to be like some sort of Christian/Jesus type cult and didn't seem to have any mention of sadistic ******** or sick incest!
I doubt very much any God would want such sick acts and what confuses me even more is how people can follow this???

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by krill
just want to point out just cuzz its bad twisted or evil, dosent mean its satanic. the official church of satan has not been connected with any ritual murders, torture, child abuse ect. they are just people who worship them selves as intelignt beings with vices, virtues, and free will. there worship of satan is mearly a metaphore for the rebellius act of self worship and pride.

I want to point out that this is the most honest descriptive read on satanism that I have ever seen on a forum..

I am surprised someone besides me knew this.. Good work Krill

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Please Elaborate ThichHeaded and Krill, Those are some amazing thoughts... It would make a lot of sense to me. Christians thinking your talking about the literal nuclear warheaded toating Person, where as the symbolism of worhshipping yourself, a negative aspect of all things selfishness now thats amazing symbolism and makes SENSE!

Still... yes ... evil people I agree, ill state it again... WHO IN HE!! Eats their kids flesh? Oh but wait! We sent the woman who convinced me that it was ok down there. I love my kids so much that I decided to leave them down there with the woman who tole me to abuse them and I decided not to unlock them. Im only stating all of this cause I was CAUGHT!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
My uncle told me that this is how the worst strain of mad cow disease started. Some wives in Papua New Guinea were eating the brains of their dead husbands and then died. The US Scientists sent there took samples back to the US and tested on animals which infected any grain they ate, or any spot they stood in. EVERYTHING THEY CAME INTO CONTACT WITH BECAME INFECTED WITH MAD COW.

The ingestion of brain matter can produce a fatal disease known as Kuru. Kuru (also known as laughing sickness due to the outbursts of laughter that mark its second phase) was first noted in New Guinea in the early 1900s.

I know many people don't know about John Titor and his prediction that Mad Cow deaths were just the beginning now. Also, Britain imported tons of ground up meat which contained a considerable amount of dead human matter in it. Enough to spread the disease to the people there too.

The human material could be traced to corpses disposed of in rivers in accordance with Hindu funeral custom.

The epidemics are starting. news.mongabay.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If anytime in human history a witchhunt is justified it would be now. This cult has the representation of sickness beyond repair or remorse. Firing squad and then burning of the bodies just to send a message of zero toleration for henius acts on children.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
OMG,OMG,OMG,like i cant even describe on how many levels this scares me,karma,hell?Is there a place for people like this?Do they have souls,i mean how can you be f.....k pressured into eating your own children???????After the case in Austria i thought nothing can shock me anymore.So serial killers,reptilians,secret government,hell no you should be afraid of your own family,seriously watch your back

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Oh my, are you serious? You always suppose things like this actually happen, though you only see it in movies with zombies or hungry individuals trying to survive, but actually hearing about it is different. The only thing worse would be to actually go into the house and see that.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by umbr45

I think the worst thing about all of this is that there may be thousands of others doing the same to their children. As if one family wasn't already way way too much, it might ony be a small part of it.
umbr45,
I just have to wonder why you would start rumors like this one. You have absolutely no way to confirm that there are other "cannibal mums," yet you go ahead and say it anyway - why? What are you trying to prove? That you can start rumors?
I hope this notice kills your efforts. There is absolutely no need to attempt to panic the public.

wilson.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think we just found a full time job for all our countries 'Special Forces" after they muster out. Hunt down and destroy this crap. Terminate with extreme prejudice! No trial, no appeal, summary execution. harsh??? YES, but not as harsh or horrid as this poor child had to endure!!!
Zindo

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This type of $h*# is the reason I would vote in favor of bringing back PUBLIC hangings...it would stop alot of this senseless bull$%&t.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Whats even more interesting is the serial killer in miami who said Barbora Skrlova would be next. Barbora Skrlova is a piece of work and i suggest googling her and looking at the myspace profile before its deleted. This serial killer has been killing off the grail movement cult for what they did and do to children. Just another masonic/religion alien god sacrafice....sigh.

Peace be to you all
Hate the sin not the sinner

violence only creates more violence

[edit on 20-6-2008 by daemonicsoul]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I went to the Grail Message site to check it out and of course there is no reference to canabilism or child abuse- that is not a tactic to recruit people looking for something to believe in, but I was disturbed by the excerpt of the book they sell and follow:
Excerpt

I was having a hard time even understanding the flowery double-talk (is that the right term?) but check out this little snippet:

If one part of it sickens the effect must be felt in the other part, as with a physical body. Through the attraction of homogeneous species, diseased matter from this other part will then flow across to the sick part, thus further aggravating the illness. But should such a disorder become incurable, it will absolutely be necessary forcibly to sever the ailing member, if the whole is not to suffer permanently.

It would be soooo easy for a person to bastardize any part of this writng and convince people that their children are bad or unholy and they must be "cleansed". Maybe ritualize consuming thier flesh. Im disghusted just typing this and I am sorry about it. "The Dr" could be a Jim Jones or David Karesh who has the charisma to make all of these people follow them, even into death, even to circumvent a mother's instinct to protect her young . Think of all of those babies and children poisoned by the Koolaid. The parents knew. I dont think it is far fetched to assume that there are others out there following the "Dr's" orders to torture their children for salvation. I fear that this may be a very strong possibility.

edit for spelling

[edit on 20-6-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't know what to say this. I can't even imagine what the children went through, I don't even know what to type here...I'm just in awe, I can't believe the family was a part of it. I'm still trying to grasp this.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Religious do all sorts of wierd.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
People eat monkies, pigs, cows , dogs and cats, sharks, whales. all of which are very intelligent and many very close to our DNA make up.

Wheres the outrage here? Oh yea...we pick and choose what we decide is good and bad. People dont want to be friends with pigs and cows so screw them.

Pigs sometimes have heart attacks wiating to be slaughtered. They die before, b/c they are so smart they know death is coming.

Oh yea none of you have to kill those animals to eat it. So as long as u dont see it, its ok.

Maybe others are appauled at most humans eating these animals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join