It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannibal mum fed son's flesh to relatives

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wilsoncole
reply to post by umbr45

I think the worst thing about all of this is that there may be thousands of others doing the same to their children. As if one family wasn't already way way too much, it might ony be a small part of it.

umbr45,
I just have to wonder why you would start rumors like this one. You have absolutely no way to confirm that there are other "cannibal mums," yet you go ahead and say it anyway - why? What are you trying to prove? That you can start rumors?
I hope this notice kills your efforts. There is absolutely no need to attempt to panic the public.

wilson.

Technically this would not be creating panic. Umbr45 was merely stating an opinion. There may very well be other cannibal moms out there. no where in Umbr's post did Umbr state that it was a fact, merely that it could very well be so.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Finn1916]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
...and buried at minimal expense to society.

Screw minimal expense. Dig a small hole, fill it with cement and shove her damn head in it.

And I'd make her pay for the shovel and cement too.

Then we can just throw leaves or dirt on the rest of her body to hide it until Nature is able to get rid of the evidence of yet another failure in the human species.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by daemonicsoul
Whats even more interesting is the serial killer in miami who said Barbora Skrlova would be next.
[edit on 20-6-2008 by daemonicsoul]

Hi Daemonicsoul,

Can you tell us who this serial killers name is? I want to fin out what this connection is.

What an unbelievable story. How could a mother do that? Beyond words. It will be interesting to hear the new developments are on this horrific act.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Man i just cant get my head around this. I have 3 very young children and i defend them from anything that could cause them harm. They are the reason i work hard and be a good man so that they may begin a good life. Without them i would be more than lost. How can any parent do such a thing i just cannot understand it has my head twisted trying to think what they would be thinking when doing such things and my sane head just cannot get with it.

Some very very sick people on this planet i must say
my thoughts exactly,i have 3 children as well......great post,sickening story,unfortunately it happens way too often,whether we know it or not

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
If anytime in human history a witchhunt is justified it would be now. This cult has the representation of sickness beyond repair or remorse. Firing squad and then burning of the bodies just to send a message of zero toleration for henius acts on children.

You know this is one of the sickest stories I have ever heard. The thing is I cant help but to think the Powers that be are connecting this in the mainstream news to a cult to get a knee jerk reaction like the one I quoted above.

You notice how that government has been targeting cults and making them seem inhuman? I smell something fishy with these modern day witch hunts.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Wow. I read the article and I went to her MySpace as well, as suggested by daemonicsoul. Her default picture makes me a little uneasy...

The members of this "cult" (if that's what it is) I think, are being brain-washed into believing that this sort of treatement of Children is acceptable. I can't quite picture how a Mother could do this to her own children...it really bothers me. Crimes against Children should NEVER be taken Lightly...the trauma these children have experienced, is going to have a long lasting psychological effect on them. These children will never be the same - and for that reason alone, I believe the punnishment should be harsh...I'd say Death - but that's just giving them an easy way out...

Here is what was posted on Barbora's Profile (just in case some of you guys don't get to see it - if they close her profile or something).

Skrlova's behaviour in the children's emergency centre in Norway, where she stayed a few months ago, passing herself off for 13-year-old Adam, also indicates that she might have been maltreated, Vodickova said in a televised discussion.

Skrlova, 33, was detained in Tromsoe, north Norway, on January 5 during a police search for the allegedly maltreated Czech boy Adam. The Norwegian police also found Skrlova's real personal documents. Before leaving the Czech Republic last year, she lived with a family in Kurim, south Moravia, under the false identity of 12-year-old girl Anna. After it surfaced that her step mother was maltreating her 7-year-old son, she and her two step brothers were placed in a children's asylum centre from where, however, "Anna" escaped almost immediately.

Only afterwards the police uncovered Anna's real identity and launched search for Skrlova as a crown witness to the Kurim maltreatment case. A Norwegian teacher has said "Adam" had told her that people close to her had "tortured her, beat her up and burnt with cigarettes." Adam also drew a picture featuring seven children with bloody wounds on their arms and legs, in the presence of a man making a threatening gesture.

Adam reportedly told "his" teacher that "his" father had sold "him" to paedophiles when he was a little child and that he has been abused by the adults. Skrlova arrived in Norway last summer along with a five-member Czech family a part of which later returned to the Czech Republic. Skrlova's father, Josef Skrla, led a tourist group Mravenci (The Ants) from the 1980s, which in fact showed symptoms of a strange sect espousing the ideas of the Holy Grail Movement but splitting from the movement.

The Ants included many of the people who are protagonists of the Kurim scandal now. Apart from Josef Skrla, they are Viktor Skala, a Czech actor who pretended to be "Anna's" father before the court last year, Martin Fahrner, a writer and theatre manager who passed himself off for "Adam's" father in Norway, and Michal Riha, who brought Skrlova, disguised as Adam, to Tromsoe from the children's emergency centre in Oslo where "the boy" was placed by psychologists.

profile.myspace.com...

From the looks of it, to me, Barbora is suffering some psycholgoical trauma as well. She is a 33 year old Woman. She was passing herself off as a Child...a 13 year old Boy...and she was also tortured by the Mother mentioned in the first post...I think that she was probably a member of this cult - and maybe she disobeyed someone - and that is why she was also tortured along with the children in the orginal article...

Just some thoughts.

- Carrot

[edit on 6/20/2008 by CA_Orot]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
That is the weirdest event I have ever heard of.
Very disturbing, I hope the people responsible
get what they deserve. This is plain mental illness.
How could someone do this to their own children?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The sad thing is that this monster who did this to her children will probably serve a lighter sentence than someone who got busted for marijuana. This country is sick!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by krill

No, i wasn't trying to imply that the crime was committed by satanists just because it was horrific. I actually have no idea what established satan worshippers get up to.
I was just trying to find out what the cult's beliefs were founded upon.
The only reason i related this crime to that of what a satanist might have committed is because of my own knowledge of past murders involving known satan worshippers who have claimed that some ethereal mailicious force has, in some strange way, taken hold of their soul and therefore is held accountable for their unspeakable actions, in some small way. And Satan being well, the devil, that evil force would be a very powerful thing.

So really, all i was trying to say was if this mother was in a similar situation, that if she herself wasn't enitrely psycho but she was in fact worshipping some evil kind of deity, this might account or some of her cold-heartedness. But that is the only reason i suggested that this may have been a Satanic cult. They could be Christian for all i know, and have been eating people as some sick interpretation of what God wants them to do. Actually, another poster on here did mention that they in fact were a Christian cult...

But in hindsight, she probably only said the things she did about being "pressured" by relatives and whatever to really save her own ass.

I guess i was just trying to make sense of the mothers state of mind.

BTW, Hostel was based on true events?? That's got to be the scariest thing...

[edit on 21/6/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This is pretty damn sick, I didn't think that this sort of thing went on. I must admit that like a few other people on this thread, I automatically assumed this story was from America, since you seem to hear a lot of extreme things coming from there. It's a bit shocking I guess to hear that this was in Europe, I suppose it just seems closer to home. That Fritzl case was pretty shocking at the time as well.

I'm all for liberalism and people doing whatever they want and making whatever cults or groups they want, as long as no one is getting hurt, but obviously people in this cult are getting hurt, badly.

Originally posted by onlyhurtsu
People eat monkies, pigs, cows , dogs and cats, sharks, whales. all of which are very intelligent and many very close to our DNA make up.

Wheres the outrage here? Oh yea...we pick and choose what we decide is good and bad. People dont want to be friends with pigs and cows so screw them.

That's a good point. But I think it's more shocking because the kids are part of our society, and even more extreme because they were the cannibal's own kids. Also because everyone is used to animal slaughter now, but you don't see this kind of case every day.

Although I agree with an above poster that the government/media do seem to be increasingly demonising any sorts of cults/groups that don't fit in with 'normal' society, I also agree with another poster who said that this sort of thing justifies a witch-hunt.
Maybe a society-led witch hunt by local people who know of definite members of the cult, not a government/police led one.

reply to post by pretty_vacant

You shouldn't have brought satanism up in this tbh, you've probably offended quite a few people. As someone said before, real satanists just worship themselves and are against taking orders from 'gods'. it just so happens that the media/uneducated people use satan as a scapegoat to blame for anything that ever goes wrong. A lot of brutal things have been done in the name of God and Allah by the way, so don't think that the deity has to be 'evil'.

[edit on 21/6/2008 by malganis]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by malganis

hey, i am genuinely sorry if i have offended anybody - in my deepest of heart i honestly am sorry if i have.
i personally identify satan as an evil force and i'm not deeply religious or uneducated - i'm sorry, this is just what i believe and i was just speaking my own thoughts... i'll leave the whole suggestion behind now. you can call this "evil" what you like but it does overpower people - the good and bad hearts alike.
and i do recognise that horrific crimes have been committed by thousands in the name of God and the like and i think it has been mentioned in this thread that this particular cult is founded upon christianity - so that shows just how wrong i was.
i'm not trying to make this into a religious debate at all but like i said, i'll leave it alone now.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

no worrys friend i wasent insulted at all , im personaly not a satanist iv known more then a handful and there generaly preety good people (although one did have a annoying habit of constantly qouting the divine comedy, yes yes weve all read it already you can stop posturing lol) any way.

i in fact worship death but dont hurt others and heck my wife is wiccan and worships the creation principal arent we a odd couple.
i just study what ever faith i can im very interested in them all ( a intrest instilled in me by my grandfather who was a christian preacher for more than 30 years and a kernal (i can never spell that right so i dident even try this time) in the salvation army after over 60 years of service). and yes hostel was based of true events creepy huh.

if you go to the grail movement site that i posted in my first post on this thread you can get a small glimpse at there belifes they seem to be a psudo-christian cult with no discernable structure spread all over the world who base their belifes off a 3 book set of essays on creation, and heaven and whats mans purpose etc. after thinking about it for a while i came to a strange idea what if this was a twisted interpratation of the communion ceramony you know the blood and flesh of jesus and all that .

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This actually happened, This actually happened, This actually happened.

Sorry i just had to repeat that in my head several times to comprehend it, in fact i'm still having trouble truly seeing that this happened in the real world and not a movie. To think that such things happen is a nightmare, and we only hear about a few of them because they're kept behind closed doors. The highest of secrets.

I hope all of these people are put behind bars for the rest of their lives. Either in a prison or a high security mental hospital. They really don't belong in society that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Ok, This is not just an issue of cannabalism. This is an issue of physical and sexual abuse of children, possibly attempted murder.

It is NOT the same as sluaghtering animals for food. While, it is true that many animals that were mentioned are very intelligent, you should not compare that to the confinement and torture of these children. These children, I would venture, do not toture or kill animals, if they have eaten meat, it was given to them by an adults. Is someone implying they deserve this. "just becasue they dont want to be friends with animals...so screw them"-onlyhurstsu

Even pigs have compassion for their fellow pigs as the cry when others are killed. It seems that you respect the life of animals great, follow their example and have respect for the lives of fellow man.

These children were not killed for food. They were torured to feed the perverse hungers of adults. Where is the outrage?-you ask. If you really cannot see that, and you really believe these torture of these boys is justified, because animals are killed and eaten, I am positive my post will not register cognitively.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
sucks to think this could be happening right next door to you and you would never know it.
then later when you find out you feel like you could have done somthing but actualy you couldnt have.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

For the record... I wasn't the one who brought up the issue of comparing this to killing animals, someone else did. I was just replying to their statements and trying to explain to them why this is worse.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Somebody please teach these losers how to hunt and fish. Children are to be nurtured; not gnawed.

"Little Billy, we're having left overs again tonight for supper. Go get your little brother."
"Mom, you know HE'S the left overs."

Suddenly, I feel nauseated.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Bowcatz001]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I am obviuosly aware of that since I quoted that person, onlyhurtsu, in my post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join