It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Females Cheat

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Not one single one of them can ever be trusted.They all love to scam esp when your not knowing of it.CHEATERS!

Mod Edit - All Caps Title.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
All men cheat too.

Welcome to the planet earth. Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Okay, alienstar just disqualified himself from the BTS ladies man contest for sure!

But seriously, neither of the above statements are true. I understand having an emtional reaction to being cheated on, but really, why blame everyone for the actions of a few?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I don't know your situations and I don't want to sound harsh, and I don't mean any disrespect to you. But you put it out there and I think you need to hear this.

It's probobly your fault. Either you don't treat women right, or your not selecting decent women to be with.

*Runs to go hide from

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I've never cheated on anyone I've ever been involved with.

To the best of my knowledge, only one girl I was ever involved with cheated on me... and I only suspect that she was, I don't have proof of it and she never validated the suspicion.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez

aaaahahaha! Lovd that Enrikez

I, as a woman who has never cheated and don't plan on ever doing so, won't dignify this lame lashing out with a response to the actual OP.

hmph!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ImJaded

i guess no one ever plans for it to hapen they just doit

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
My wife cheats all the time, well at least every time I have my head turned the other way....
:shk:

at Monopoly, Yahtzee, Pool... just about any board game. :shk: :shk:

[edit on 20-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez
All men cheat too.

LMAO...now days alot of women do cheat, atleast more than they used to!
....maybe they are just finally getting caught!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Oh Goodness lol,

Well maybe you need to look for a differnt kind of women,

One that has respect for herself and the man that she cares for,

You dont want to go through life feeling bitter, you only have 1 shot so Be strong.. chin up.. and move on ,

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

I laughed at your post. Its fun to play with our men like this. LOL. I do it all the time. Including shooting a game of pool. I just love to move those balls around in my favor.

alienstar,

Sorry about what ever trouble you are having. But, in honestly not all girls cheat. It really has to do with a lot of things.

Are you married? See if a girl isn’t married and she’s not in a serious relationship then maybe its not cheating. Maybe she thinks of you as a friend. Sometimes guys don’t understand that she is thinking you as a friend rather than someone to get serious about.

However, if you are married and she cheated then that is very sad.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Good questions of why i state this.Every female i been involved with cheated.I'm not stating all you cheat.Maybe i should have worded it better.Maybe i just have bad luck.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

I definatly think it's the type of women you are dating. Maybe it is time to look somewhere else hun.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
Good questions of why i state this.Every female i been involved with cheated.I'm not stating all you cheat.Maybe i should have worded it better.Maybe i just have bad luck.

The people in your life are a reflection of yourself.... so maybe, it would be wise to take some time to be alone and get to know the real you, then you will learn what kind of person you want to love and be with, the happier, emotionally secure, and positive you are, the more likely you are to attract the same back.... i wiah you lots of happiness in the future

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Its funny that I just happen to see this....my friend no less than 30 minutes ago told me she cheated on her boyfriend of 2 weeks ahahahhahahaha

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I would have to say that is a false statement.

I think maybe to an extent all women (and men too) emtionally cheat at times... which can be just as bad. However, I think that it is a vicious cycle of people being burned by past relationships. People don't drop their baggage.

I wouldn't say one gender cheats more than the other. That is kind of a silly statement.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

I, as a woman who has never cheated and don't plan on ever doing so.

AH DAMN, and I had all my hopes up.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I would like to know exactly HOW you define relationships and cheating. How long are these relationships? Is there an implied commitment? Are you living with them? Are these girls you are going steady with in high school?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hi Sonya. So what do you think? Well, I think that when a woman looks at another man and gives him the look, she's already cheating. So in a way all woman cheat, but my ex never cheated on me, she assured me.

Ex

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Speaking only for myself.
I really have never cheated in the conventional sense.
Like I tell my Daughter........
When he wakes up in the morning,
he will want someone he can TALK to also

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join