It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh is speaking to me through ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I'm not trying to put the man down, but you as ATSers deserve to have the full truth.

"Prophet Yahweh" is a full-fledged schizophrenic.

Source: Prophet Yahweh declared mentally ill

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Satan uses the name Morning Star and so does Jesus because Satan wants to remove that title from the creator so he dresses him self up in other people's names. Many are confused by this because they have to go through many passages in the Bible to work that out.

In Revelation 22:16 It says that Jesus is the bright and morning star.

As opposed to just morning Star. Or as in Isaiah 14:12 referring to Lucifer as son of the morning

Just a thought

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So S-Dog, how has your Relationship with Yaweh been evolving?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

My question is really about weather anyone here believes that there is something serious and spiritual to be taken from Prophet Yahweh's gospel.

Yes I believe there is.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Lecter

Only Man feels the need to control!

God seems smarter than that.

He permits.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

They are here to wake us up to and prepare us for the soon invasion of earth by the Messiah. He will come with the Angelic armies of YAHWEH traveling in 20,000 intergalactic battleships.

Yeah, right. There is an invasion coming, but it's not God and his Angels, people, it is Reptilians from Draco that are coming, they want Earth as a forward operating base, and have promises that we will be well taken care of if we do not fight them. Of course a thing like this will be presented in a religious manner, using God names everyone is used to, and prone to worship. YAHWEH, I believe, is actually of the House of EL, and is Annunaki Royalty.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Maybe a civil ceremony is on the horizon

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
EGADS!!!

Skyfloating curse you for bumping this terrible thread!!!

Nice thread sdog

In all fairness I had only been here one week and was ... well ... stupider.

Erm, not so good ... my delicate negotiations and subsequent failed breaking and entering in order to procure myself his magnificent hat both failed ... then there was the whole confrontation which did not end well. Words were exchanged, he tried to steal my credit card, it was a mess. So now we're not speaking.

Aaaaaanyhoot, sorry about this abomination of a thread folks, based on a complete lack of understanding and nonsense in my own OP ... thank god all that has changed!

Yikes!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well, we all learn from our mistakes, but don't count the man out just yet, I hear that he could be hiring himself out for children's shows, and just in case there is another balloon boy incident, we can always call on Yahweh to come help.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Words were exchanged, he tried to steal my credit card, it was a mess. So now we're not speaking.

I need my inhaler as I am unable to breathe for laughter

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
And after watching that video I am wondering is dart vader supposed to be the leader of the black aliens who fly around and let him film them. And he needs a blank tape next time and not a copy of Star Wars to try and record on.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join