It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh is speaking to me through ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So I've been running a relatively civil thread on evolution called "evolution the proof you requested" when I read the following post by uknow_me:

There was no insult, just reality.

If your reality is an insult to you maybe you should take a look at it again. Your the one living it.

There are many scientific means and studies that I agree with and most Christians do. The thing that "we" have issues with is the origin on how we go here and anything that science have put out I have just called BS on their theories that leaves God out of the picture.

Once you bring God into the picture of that it challanges the theories that are out there and what people are taking at face value. In the end they will lose their control they have over you because they were spitting lies at you the whole time.

The governments want to be the ones that makes new discoveries so you will continue to believe them and follow them because they keep showing you new things.

So good luck on your quest to live in the world of darkness, it has consumed you and your soul and your end will come. When it does God will ask you if you believe in him now.

Having God in your life is really a benefit, you really have to know it to expiriance it.

Once again for those that do not know, I am not a Christian or in any other religious groups. Now read the next part carefully if you want to know who I am.

I believe in PARTS of the BIBLE.
I believe the Bible was ALTERED after it was released.
The ORIGINAL BIBLE was a survival MANUAL for TODAY and told you what you were DEALING with and HOW YOU GOT HERE.
You Evolutionist get your Aethiesm from the ALTERD BIBLE but you will never know that BECAUSE YOU WERE TOLD WHAT THEY WANTED YOU TO KNOW and your parents are CATHOLICS AND CHRISTIANS also thats where you got your morals and AETHISM from.
I believe in GOD, THE CREATOR, YAHWEH.
I believe that JESUS was here.
I believe that SATAN is an ALIEN life form that are the UFO's you are seeing, that the Bible told you about, but again it was ALTERED so you wouldn't know that.
I believe that SATAN created the world we live in today by creating the systems we use so we think that we are free. This is ultimate control to keep you doing what you are doing until he decideds it's time to reveal himself.... 2012? does that ring a bell?
I believe OIL and GOLD are just materials and hold now power.
I believe PEOPLE are the POWER and we are WORTH everything and anything.

We are in interesting times and if you sit and wait for the government to show you something, it will be to late, look where you are now in life, is it good, do you know what next year will be like? Continue to worship authority and having no freedoms, the other sheep will get lonely.

Real life people will be on the outside looking in wondering when you will get out of the barn house.

Now we've had some fun in the past with Prophet Yahweh and his claim that he can summon UFOs, and for the few that know me on ATS know of my infatuation with his hat.

I don't know if it was Prophet's post ore one of his followers.
But I thought: In the end, he is a man who takes his beliefs very seriously, and he obviously has followers.
So I ask you to look at his declarations here on ATS and on his website and tell me if you think there is something to his gospel.
Would you consider joining him?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm not sure that the post you referenced may actually be referring to the so-called 'Prophet Yahweh'. 'Yahweh', according to what I've seen, is another way to say 'Jehovah'. It's another name for God, and has been around thousands of years, and quite obviously, is where this so-called 'prophet' has taken his name from. Please see the address below for more info.

Content from external source:

"Jehovah (Yahweh)
The proper name of God in the Old Testament; hence the Jews called it the name by excellence, the great name, the only name, the glorious and terrible name, the hidden and mysterious name, the name of the substance, the proper name, and most frequently shem hammephorash, i.e. the explicit or the separated name, though the precise meaning of this last expression is a matter of discussion (cf. Buxtorf, "Lexicon", Basle, 1639, col. 2432 sqq.)."

www.newadvent.org...

BTW, I'm not a christian, the main reason I'm aware of this is from the excellent Mike Carey-penned comic 'Lucifer', in which the character of God is always referred to by the name Yahweh. I just googled 'Yahweh origin' to find the link above.

I admit it would be easy to mistake the reference to 'Yahweh' in the post you cite as connection to the so-called 'prophet', considering the renewed level of coverage on him on ATS lately. Hey, for all I know, it could be a reference to the 'prophet', but I thought I'd post an alternative.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Fair point. It really doesn't matter who the poster was and which Yahweh he meant. My question is really about weather anyone here believes that there is something serious and spiritual to be taken from Prophet Yahweh's gospel.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hahaha, for a minute there I thought this was one of those joke threads, you know like where the title of the thread seems to jump right out at you....

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Hey, how did you leave it with your prophet buddy? Is he still talking to you? Have you recovered from backing him up? Has Springer forgiven you yet?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I'm not talking to him anymore, but other members might end up attending a UFO summons

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I was curious if anything came to be from this as the thread simply ends. I'll assume since nothing else has been posted that nothing else happened -or should one never assume?

Also, SD, is that a Bill Wegman shot of a Halloween Weimeraner?

ColoradoJens

[edit on 21-10-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
can you ask him why he created this vast universe but he cant control this little rock called earth?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yes there has been the higherstangeness posts, there has been a lot of weired activity with people and coincidences on this site. But I am staying in the middle because the last thing I want to do is worship the image of the Beast which could be through Technology, so be aware. But if God is working his wonders then good I hope so too but don't worship the computer but God only. I know you maybe getting some wonder signs but be careful I feel like nothing is for sure or 100% in this world, maybe search for signs not related to computers too to be sure.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by The time lord]

[edit on 21-10-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I say don't worship anything.
Honor God Source, we are all part of.
The text you posted OP has some truth in it, in my opinion but I have NO
admiration of the PY. The Yahweh of the Bible in my opinion also an ET.
Believe in yourself.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
First off....if God does have a name, its not to be used. Millions have failed this thought, out of pride and greed that they are worthy of knowing the name of God. Dont forget about the many stories that a 'demi' like God steals something from the MOST HIGH, like a name or divine substance that is not of this world that holds power. Dont forget the warning that Satan will use Gods name.

Second, YHWH is the one that used man to kill man. YHWH is the one that required a chosen people and had to have blood sacrifices in order to 'be' with his people.

Third, Jesus never spoke Gods name, this should be the cat in the bag!

Pecae,
LV

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Satan uses the name Morning Star and so does Jesus because Satan wants to remove that title from the creator so he dresses him self up in other people's names. Many are confused by this because they have to go through many passages in the Bible to work that out.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It was Lucifer that is the Morning Star and I suppose you think they are one in the same.

Satan was the Fallen Angel Samael.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Fair point. It really doesn't matter who the poster was and which Yahweh he meant. My question is really about weather anyone here believes that there is something serious and spiritual to be taken from Prophet Yahweh's gospel.

Yes there is, the same exact insight you should gain from reading all other spiritual/academic scriptures/texts. The truth lay not in what men write or believe, but in between the lines of all human communications/perceptions. You cant explain the truth, but you can paint a picture of what it sort of is like, the truth is obvious when it is realized, but you cannot describe it but by describing what it is not, and it is not something grasped with current or past human language. yet it is...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
YAHWEH profit even his name makes you yawwwwn

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The Devil played up that title as ruler of Earth in his realms but Jesus in battle took this title off him but first off God will allow the Beast system ad Bablyon to happen the NWO to happen so that God will defeat it at its fullest strength and Jesus gains the Morning Star title too.

Revelation 22

Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Text

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Wow that sounds cool! Do you have a thread on the topic?
I would really like to hear your theory.

Sorry I am off topic. I will move along now.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
There has been other threads on this topic but I think my conclusion has a case closed without sounding too big headed. I really do not know what else to add but try other websites but even they may send you on a goose chase.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hiyas

I don't want to make a judgement here on this person. His belief is his belief, whether they are clear and higher expressions of truth or simply indoctrinated disinformation.

Over 20 years ago some friends and I tried an experiment to call in a UFO and we succeeded so well that we scared the hell out of ourselves when it appeared less than 100 feet away from us. So it must therefore be possible.

Other than that, I haven't read anything he may have written so cannot tell anyone yet what I personally think of his teachings.

What I do know is this: We are all Eqaul, we are all a part of "god" and therefore everything you need is already inside you. I've been journeying in the other dimensions/realms for over 30 years and have remembered very simple methods to share with others for them to Awaken to their own higher awareness so that they perceive clearly, do not need a human Teacher nor Channelled messages/disinformation, etc.

Be well, be clear and strong... you're going to need to be during the next few years.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Tayesin]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
So I ask you to look at his declarations here on ATS and on his website and tell me if you think there is something to his gospel.
Would you consider joining him?

Nope, not at all. Conmanship doesnt get any more obvious than this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join