It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moving objects, bending spoons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I want to know if anyone has achieved more substantial processes with psi work...? More than just meditating or a few predicting occurances. Stuff along the lines with moving objects or bending things to your will? I kinda want to know what one thinks about while performing these things... is it trying to be one with the object... is it reaching out with your mind... etc??? OK thanks everybody

Mulderout

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
telekinesis, yes anyone can achieve it... go to www.psipog.net then click their Media. you can find there video clips on moving objects e.g (psiwheel and pens)

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
wow
great link 1st time i saw something like this

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Those were pretty bad. The only ones remotely useable were two of them with the pinwheel and the pen.

The pen trick is a very easy one. You take a small magnet and put it under the table, right under the pen. You have metal parts in the pen and those are moved by the magnet. Why would a psionist only move the front or back part of the pen at once? Is his brain unbalanced? No. You also see his hands twitch, as they might do as the other hand moves his body under the table. Notice, if you put one hand way under a table and the other above, your body will move slightly as you position your other hand. That was a sad trick.

Secondly, the 2 pinwheel ones were harder to point out. On the second one, though, the secret was given away. The third pinwheel movie, or second good one, had some anomalies. Notice that the guy's hand goes from redish to purplish. It also seems to freeze in certain frames and unless he's an ARTIST (or visual artist), no one really keeps their hands that still. Also, you'll notice that the pinwheel always has the same edge pointed down. This not only means that it was pivoting, but that there may be a whole in the table where the pivoting point is turning. The slight wobble effect that keeps the one edge pointed down might explain why there could be a whole in the table.

In my opinion, someone good with photoshop or some other program could easily fake those and they certainly look like they were faked.

What would show that it wasn't faked? uniform movement/motion, rolling effect (such as the pen), hands with little motion (not freezing or flickering about), a movie that doesn't change colors
, a movie of such high quality that it would take a government agent to fake it.

I want to believe that psionists exist, but I'll need more proof than what that site gives. I could probably give a better show than that

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
More evidence would be great, or just people attesting to being able to do it too. I kinda want to know what to think about while trying to do it. Like I said, do you just try to will the object to move, do you picture an arm coming out of your head, or what???? Very interested

Mulderout

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well, the best evidence is that which you collect yourself.

If you tried picturing an arm moving the object and it didn't work, try something else. If you tried to "will" it to move and that didn't work... try something else. It probably is going to be a mix between regular physics and mental energy conversion. How to do that is beyond me, but I hope to find out, or find someone who can do it one day. So far, I'm better at psychic phenomenon than anyone I know. Of course, I did know a girl once who got a staggering number of the card games right when tested. Out of like 50 trials, she had 20-30 that she got right. I was pretty impressed.

posted on Jan, 5 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Psipog...

Well, I went there and got a topic deleted and then banned for asking why, since it applied to what the site talk's about.

My topic was Magic and psi. I posted some link's that me and bandit have exchanged here at ATS. I eventually got the webmaster to let me back on, but I still can't post, which I'm working on. Also...if you go there, be very carefull on what you post, anjd DON'T piss off KMiller, he's the resident asshole mod....

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Quote from Protector:

Secondly, the 2 pinwheel ones were harder to point out. ...

Hello Protector, Good to have a Skeptic on this thread.. and hope you read this reply..

Yes, I Like skeptics... the ones who think and dont use excuses to explain every paranormal phenomena..

Im a skeptic... I only Believe on proven Paranormal efects.. And I did studied the pinwheel effect..

Ok, Use a pin and fold a square piece of paper.
Use both your hands around it..

I may be hard to believe, but I have done it... It works..
Try it too, You'll make it.. everyone can!

Ive studied this effect, All the possibilities like blowing on the paper, touching, etc... I've always made the paper move none the less..

Hope you can check this effect by yourself..
I'll try to make the other PK effects on the website..

But As A skeptic as I am, the pinwheel does indeed work... dunno if its a true PK effect, but even when I watch it work right in front of me its really hard to explain Why it works..

Oh well, hope u read this.. cya!

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hmm... now that I think about it, I believe I heard about something a long while back about how to do a pinwheel trick.

The science is already there. If a pinwheel does move based on your hands being there, it is probably because of heat. Heat and pressure can vary according to surfaces and a pinwheel allows this to occur. If anything, it is basic chemistry. At worst, it is people playing it photoshop.

I'm still not impressed by that site. Of course, I'd probably only be impressed if I saw it in person, with someone who was smart enough to explain it with logic.

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well, I did thought alot about the Heat possibility..

But I've Tried a variation with only finger and I can almost fell the "trembling" between them, and the paper does move..

Im trying to do the same experience but with the pinwheel inside glass so we can exclude all the Wind/Heat possibilities...

If you try it yourself you will see that is something out of normal, but I dont exclude all possibilities of course..

I still have a healthy skeptic mind about it so I dont get fooled by anyone or even by myself..

But if you do some research you will see that some PK experiences have made in Scientific Labs around the world and proven to be a true, even if rare, effect

[Edited on 12-1-2003 by Ertai]

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have also done this pinwheel "trick", as you call it, before. I also belive that it is good to try to find a logical way to explain how these different situations work. I would say that your heat explination works, but... well under that theory I think you would be saying that the heat is turning it, well for it to do that it would have to be comming from under it so it could rise and then affect it, otherwise if you are saying that it goes out and moves it then you have to remember that heat rises and doesn't normaly go to the side or shoot out with nothing pushing it like that. Therefore the psi would be moving the heat like that. Then on your mention of pressure, the pressure would only be differnt there if the air was unable to freely circulate, and when doing this there is nothing physical stoping it from cercuating normally. I have to admit though those were some good thoughts you had there and I did spend some time thinking about that one, but acording to my phsyics class, this is how things should work. Personally I find physics class pretty funny when you can sit there and think of all sorts of situations that go against the "laws of pysics". Sorry a little off topic.

My thoughts on how this works involes the making of a psi ball and then menipulating it into and around the object. When on makes a psi ball they are using their own energy that is already part of them, so that makes it easier to do things with and focus on. So after this is made one can make the energy move around it to alter the flow around it and making it easier for it to begin and continue moving. Then with high levels of consintration and "pushing and pulling" the energy in the actual object you are trying to move, it can get the original force needed to get it going. The pusing and pulling I am talking about you can expericed a lot simpiler and more directly when creating a psi ball if you are unfermilear with what I was talking about. I think that this explination works and is how it might go, if someone sees a glitch in this explination or has another one I open to ideas.

top topics

join