It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I being contacted by ET's?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Little beings that are doing things while I’m asleep that I can’t always remember but I’m in total bliss.

Just signed up so I can post this question for those with greater experience on the subject.

It has been about six months now ever since my husband and I moved from one location to a new area I have had strange dreams, thoughts and memories of the dreams that are like I have never experienced in my entire life.

Do ET's have control over our spirits or minds while we dream and can an abduction take place non-physical perhaps while we dream sub-consciously somehow?

The dreams I have had are deep and some frightening at moments then some are extremely peaceful like blissful is a word I could use like I was given the best drug you could ever have the best feeling I have ever experienced while asleep I can't explain it but let me try.

THIS ALWAYS happens in my dream since I have moved to this new location, I am suddenly floating as if a force is pulling me like I'm flying and it seems so real then it brings me into this room where I see others across the room sitting and they seem to tell me to be careful but they don't say it but somehow I just know that is what they are communicating so I turn around and suddenly there is a small loud buzzing noise and a little being comes through the door and I turn to look at it but before I can even think the thought I am paralyzed in thought like brain freeze and frozen I can't move and it seems so real then the next thing I only remember is total bliss better than any feeling I have ever experienced in my life and beyond but it's not a dream it seems so real as if I want to stay there forever in my dreams just that feeling but that is all I remember, after that the dreams get blurry in memory but I know something extraordinary happened when I wake up I have a head rush like adrenalin flowing through my body it feels wonderful and somehow I know something happened I just am not allowed to remember or can't.

My husband has very similar things happening to him and he believes we are really being contacted in our sleep by greater spiritual beings, it’s better than sex for the both of us I hate to say but seriously I could never put into words the feelings we have while in these dreams, I can’t explain it in words.

This has happened to me about 3 X's a week for the last 6 months and I have been searching for answers for a long time now and just decided to find a website and post this info and question.

For those who have experience or contact with ET's is it possible that what I am experiencing is contact with ET's or beings that are contacting me in my sleep? Or are these other spiritual angel type beings I don’t know I’m open for any answers all I know is I’m in heaven at times when I’m in these deep sleeps and it’s wonderful.

Is this a form of abduction or perhaps a spiritual awakening being performed on me and perhaps other people I am seeing also subconciously? Some of them I have later recognized as neighbors but I won’t confront them about it.

I am really knew to this ufo and extraterrestrial stuff and never would have believed in any of it unless this happened to me, my husband feels the same way and he is experiencing the same things I am but in his own version. This is only when we moved and it all started at this new location. Never have we experienced anything like this in our lives, I can't explain the feeling of bliss I experience I feel like a humming bird like everything tingly going up and down my body but like it's the best drug or something anyone has ever tried or had, like the maximum high but I don't do drugs I'm just trying to give an analogy, the greatest feeling I have ever had in my entire life like 50-100 X's greater than sex perhaps that is the closest analogy I can give. I really don't have words for it. (I hope they never stop)

I have many other dreams with these little people and I can picture some of them coming in they are SO SO QUICK, as if they know my thoughts before I even think them but this is in my dreams could this be real I am seriously believing it couldn't be anything other than real because of the way we both feel about it and the intensity of the dreams. I wake up and want to fall asleep again and have it happen all over again if possible I would stay asleep or in this feeling forever if I could. Seriously, it’s total bliss.

Ok please someone let me know what you think,
Much appreciated!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
In short, no I do not believe you or your husband are being contacted by ET's or anything that is not created by your mind and your subconscious.

The human mind is a wonderful organ, and it is capable of doing things that we can't yet rationalize with referenced logic during consciousness, so we tend to lean towards the paranormal when it does things we can't understand. No different than primitive natives making up fancy ideas things in their mind to explain things that they didn't understand...like lightning, thunder, volcanoes...knowledge that we take for granted in these "modern" times.

There are things that we have yet to understand about our world and our brains, however running off the deep end and assigning it the least likely conclusion is the same as some primitive human tribe thinking the gods were angry at them for because of the thunder and lighting.

In the near future we will unlock the secrets of the human experience, and ignorant assumpti9ns (like this) of the unknown should be easier to reconcile.

I remember when I was a small child, I was scared of heavy rainstorms and would not go to sleep during them. One night my mom came in and told me it had quit raining hours ago, and the horrible sounds I was hearing that scared me so was nothing more than the trees outside shaking themselves dry. I slept like a baby now that I understood what was happening outside my windows.

Life is no different today, just reality makes no where near then sense it did when I was younger, lol.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Your dream is your spirit (energy) traveling, other spirits in the "dream world", not just "human". Since "ET's" can be any form we've never seen, it could be other spirits (energy) with yours. I can't find the words to explain my thoughts at the moment.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

I would hope it is like you said our spirits travelling and perhaps interacting with other spirts in another dimension or even spirit world or something and perhaps they are sharing this feeling of happiness with us or bliss. It seems like everyone around us gets a dose of this feeling like everyone is experiencing it together.

If it's other beings from another part of the universe sharing this feeling with us all the merrier. I am sure that humans are not the only one's we meet after this life.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Humans won’t exist in the energy state; everything is to be matter, not physical. Only by emulating something that appears physical (i.e. a “ghost”).

Many believe a dream is; a state of mind due to the perspective given in “dreams” a first person view, upon your body waking up you think to yourself “why the hell was I thinking that?” If the perspective was from your foot, then you’d think “what’s up with my foot?”

The next time you dream (if you can control your actions in it) try to look at your own body. It may be hard considering it’s not there.

Now I’m just rambling off topic, sorry.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

Hey there ET_CONTACT and welcome to ATS,

Ahhh ! I remember that feeling of ecstatic rapture that you describe as if it were yesterday.

I had some similar experiences ... coincidentally also after I move to a different location (15yrs ago). I also found it difficult to put into words because lets face it ... we don't get to experience such things every day of the week do we ?

'abduction / awakening' ?

I believe it depends on the individual experience ... personally I'd have to say they go hand in hand, but that's just me. There are a lot of people who report terrifying senario's.

Just like you, I didn't have any opinion one way or the other about the reality of such things until it actually happened to me - BTW - I was awake at the time.

There are lots of threads on ATS about peoples experiences ... it might be an idea to read through a few for comparrison ... might also help you remember a few details that are blurry or forgotten. Since my experiences I've recalled most of the information I was told and shown but it did take a while (patience is the key ... never try to force it ... and never ever be tempted to visit a hypnotherapist ... to big a risk for suggestion and false memory and that defeats the object IMHO).

Here's a link to two threads about my first experience to start you off;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hey guys, reading this thread and others with great interest recently and thought "what the hell!" I'll share some of my experiences, abductions or not?
Where to start...

I’m not easily spooked but an event involving my girlfriend and I occurred recently that has unnerved me somewhat. So much so I’m here sharing this with you. I’m afraid these experiences are not as eventful as some of the ones I’ve read here but I’ll explain them as best I can.

The first two strange experiences occurred when I was 7 years old. The first being when I woke up to find a figure of what I thought was a young boy (dark shadow no features) sitting on the bottom of my brothers bed across the room. I didn’t seem startled by this at all which I don’t understand at all looking back. The figure said “go back to sleep” and I did. That was that! The next occurred some weeks later while I was going downstairs to get a drink. As I got half way down the stairs I noticed the same figure I saw previously by the front door but this time it said “come outside with me”. This time however, I felt absolute fear and screamed up to my parent’s room, scaring the hell out of them in the process. Thinking there was someone in the house my father went downstairs with the dog but nothing was there. I’d forgot most of this till recently and while discussing it with my parents they told me other stories of my childhood that I found rather odd. One they recall was hearing me regularly having conversations with someone in my room when I was around 3 years old but there was no one there. I also apparently suffered from terrifying nightmares and most nights ended up sleeping in my parent’s room (not so strange for a child). The last one they told me about was the Scotch Tape Skeleton which they found quite amusing. I was completely terrified by an advert that used to be on the TV in the eighties. www.youtube.com...
Don’t laugh but I was only 3 years old and my parents couldn’t understand why I was scared of a skeleton as I wouldn’t have had any clue what it was. Watching it back still chills me a little LOL.

Now, fast forward to my late teens and I had two dreams (that I remember) that were so lucid they felt very real. Both times my bedroom was filled with blinding light and I was being dragged through my window. Unlike other stories I’ve read recently, I wasn’t paralysed, I was holding onto the open window frame trying to stop myself going out, while also shouting to wake people up. I remember holding on until I was completely exhausted then letting go. At which point I’m being held down on my front by someone, or ones, while I’m kicking/punching to break free. The next thing I know I’m lying awake in my bed in the morning. I thought they were nightmares and forgot them till recently. Fast forward to the present and I’m 25, been with my girlfriend for 4 years now and have never discussed any of this with her as I’d not thought anything of it to the point of almost forgetting it. She turns around one morning and mentions a nightmare she had where I woke her screaming. She said she was paralysed but could see me struggling and shouting while being held on my front by 3 small figures with big heads. She then passed out and woke up the next morning with me fast asleep next to her. Although I experienced nothing that night (I think!) I suddenly remembered the dreams I had years previously about being dragged from my room and being held down on my front and It spooked me and also my girlfriend when I told her about it. Like she wasn't scared enough already...

I’m probably being silly and connecting the dots of my past here and there where there are no connections. I’m more of a facts and figures kind of guy and still find alien abduction far fetched but there is an element of doubt in my mind. LOL... anyone else think that skeleton looks like a Grey? I’ll keep digging around, nice to get that lot of my chest anway…

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If your having problems with aliens or alien infestations, I believe it is best to call Will Smith seeing as how he has the most experience out of any human in dealing with "the aliens."

Smith does not play around with these beings...he may punch them and tell them haphazardly, "welcome to earth" or he may chase it through new york city while freerunning from building to building. Hell, he may even use his newfound Hancock superpowers to save you. Point being, Will Smith is the man to call for your alien problems. He is a veteran at saving the world, so saving your family would be no problem. Hope your alien thing is solved.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
"Do ET's have control over our spirits or minds while we dream and can an abduction take place non-physical perhaps while we dream sub-consciously somehow?"

Abductions have happened in numerous ways, as there are many ways that certain ets use humans, though most involve dna, some are psychological. So some seem astral, others are physical. You really wouldn't be able to tell, as they use mind control techniques and you can appear to be having a blissful dream, which is very common, or a nightmare. If you awaken you will be paralyzed. You can be brought right through your walls and windows. When you're sleeping is the most common.

"peaceful like blissful is a word I could use like I was given the best drug you could ever have the best feeling I have ever experienced while asleep I can't explain it but let me try."

yes this is often induced as control

"My husband has very similar things happening to him and he believes we are really being contacted in our sleep by greater spiritual beings"

the experience is shared. This is also common.

"This has happened to me about 3 X's a week for the last 6 months and I have been searching for answers for a long time now and just decided to find a website and post this info and question"

Jim Sparks speaks of years of abductions and 3 times a week frequently.

You should watch project camelot interviews of Jim Sparks, and others there as well. The bliss is preferable to finding out to quickly, or forcing real memories rather the false ones given. If you choose to explore what is happening slowly and if needed seek a support group. Do you have any physical signs in the mornings after these dreams? Bruises, marks, small red wound like spots (scoop marks) or other signs, including nose bleeds?
Some will advice you to set up and infrared camera in your room. It may help, but I've read too many occasions where they are made to malfunction. Along with recorders that suddenly power out. They usually don't allow that kind of evidence of their activities.

This could be a spiritual awakening as mentioned, but there are a few markers here that could make this more, and its up to you to discover further, if you wish to, and if you do pursue this and awaken memories, you may need a support group. Some of the memories may be difficult to deal with.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

"In the near future we will unlock the secrets of the human experience, and ignorant assumpti9ns (like this) of the unknown should be easier to reconcile."

Are you kidding me?!?! Is there a reason you're on ATS if you think being contacted by other beings is such an "ignorant assumption"??? I think its pretty ignorant and bitter for you to say something like that to someone who took the time and energy to post this story for YOU!! No to mention, the COURAGE they had to build up against skeptics like yourself. What reason do you have to automatically ASSUME that they arent telling the truth? I mean you are MORE than welcome to your own opinion, but it was DREAM. What makes a DREAM so hard to believe when people on this website post things like "OMG PROOF OF ALIENS!!!" and dont have ANYTHING to back it up. why are people so fixated on this guy and his wife being a "hoax"? now im sorry for sounding so rude and i understand not EVERYONE tells the truth, but this man and his wife are sharing a VERY personal experience, who are you to tell them they are lying? Im sure you dont appreciate being called a liar... *sigh* i REALLY wish people will START treating people the way THEY want to be treated... no one ever thinks of that do they...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

If you have nothing to contribute other than an insult. Please suppress your urge to post.

TO the OP, there is no way of knowing for certain what is happening to you. If it is just an enjoyable dream or something else. I can only advise that you try some hypnotic regression. It might help

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

If you have nothing to contribute other than an insult. Please suppress your urge to post.

I don't recall insulting anyone. Thank you for you concern Oh Goddess of Suspicion.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Here we go again.

Tomis_Nexis is the one who is accusing us of being liars and hoaxers but we forgive him.

I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to post, kept an open mind and given us the chance to share a personal experience.

Kindest Regards!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_CONTACT

Here we go again.

Tomis_Nexis is the one who is accusing us of being liars and hoaxers but we forgive him.

I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to post, kept an open mind and given us the chance to share a personal experience.

Kindest Regards!

Who did I accuse, who else did i accuse? Now you're just full of it.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Who did you accuse?

My wife and I who both had this experience together but in different ways and the one who is clearly full of it is You.

You might want to review this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... where you accused us of being a "Hoax and a Liar" it doesn't take a genious to see your the one who has falsely accused us here. If you read the entire thread You were made out to look like an idiot, you attack just about everyone and for no reason. (What's with the attitude problem?)

Why do you think the Moderator erased one of your above posts in this thread because it was an insult and rude post! (Just about all I have seen from you clearly is not on subject and it's either attacking someone or calling them a liar and a hoaxer!) Get a life and drop the ego!

I would suggest you take a chill pill and refrain yourself from replying to this post if you can but I am sure you will come back with some idiotic statement as usual.

I beg you, please just go away and never reply unless you can make a positive contribution of some kind but I am probably asking for the impossible here.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I got chills reading that. I am suprised no one has commented more on that. I would love to read what others have to say.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
ET_CONTACT

Yes I will reply and you know I will until you realize in the other post i stated it was MERELY MY OPINION...Geez, you find it hard when someone doesn't agree with you.

And the mod did erase one of the posts because you keep taunting and pushed myself over the edge. Funny how they didn't erase the so-called "hoax and liar" part.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

"And the mod did erase one of the posts because you keep taunting and pushed myself over the edge. Funny how they didn't erase the so-called "hoax and liar" part."

Yes they did erase one of your posts because it was just plain rude as most of your posts are, I don't blame em.

"Geez, you find it hard when someone doesn't agree with you."

You were never debating a topic or dream we had you were debating that we were liars and hoaxers that is 100% completely a different issue and of course you are wrong because we know we experienced what we did. We know because it's our story and you know nothing about it.

Ya see, I knew you would somehow be back on this thread, you couldn't just go away you had to reply and as usual had to add in another statement implying that we are hoaxers and liars.

"Funny how they didn't erase the so-called "hoax and liar" part."

So what are you trying to imply here, are you still trying to say that we are hoaxers and liars? Don't you think that is kind of rude to even suggest without evidence of somekind?

I can see for once you have calmly replied to a post which is unusual for you considering the other thread, I appreciate you acting normal for once but there is sarcasm in your post and you did have to add that last statement which is the main reason why I have replied.

Now are you still calling my wife and I a liar and hoaxer or what?

Just come out and say it!

What was the point of you adding in your last comment of,

"Funny how they didn't erase the so-called "hoax and liar" part."

Are you implying that the Moderators are on your side?

I'm 100% sure the Moderators don't think we are liars or hoaxers or they would have properly tagged our thread as such.

I think your rude for accusing us with absolutely no evidence in the first place.

I also believe there should be a rule about this, I feel you should be temporarily banned if you accuse someone of being a hoaxer and liar falsely unless you can prove such a claim which you can't.

All my wife and I have done is share a story here, we have pushed no beliefs on anyone, never claimed to have proof of our story we merely were sharing an experience that happened to us and you have the rudeness to accuse us of being liars and hoaxers.

(Shame on you!)

You have never apologized to us once and I have kept my cool with many of your extremely rude posts on the other thread. We have even forgiven you for falsely accusing us but you continued flaming us. You never let it go and you had the chance many times.

How would you feel if someone followed you around for the next few years and made you out to be a liar and a hoaxer? Think about it!

[edit on 24-6-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
And I won't apologize due to the fact that for some reason you keep ignoring the part that I stated it was MERELY MY OPINION, you keep ignoring that, no matter how many times I say it or post that quote.

And you say I should be banned for expressing my opinion of this being a hoax because I have no proof (Hence why I said OPINION). The same can be said for your "dream". There's nothing that can say that what you're saying is true, or just a story you created.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join