It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] FBI building Attacked by UFO [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by grifta

yeah,it happens a few times,like it's lining up a shot or something,with a photon snooker rest,

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
aah its one of thouse proppeller styrofoam cheep kits you can get , damn i thought i had a lead

well i wouldent go that far as to dissmiss the notion of an asian country with drone capabilities , why send an army when you can send a few drones to just wreck some plain mischief

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
blasted double post

[edit on 18-6-2008 by zerbot565]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I've enhanced , zoomed, and slowed the original to one-half speed.

While there's not much to go on it's movements just don't seem "right", especially the manner by which it "enters" the camera's field of view... It shoots up and into the field of view almost as if it just "took off" from the nearby right-hand side. (?)

At the moment, and until demonstrated otherwise, I'd have to go with someone playing with their vid kit/program.

[edit: bbcode for video]

[edit on 18-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Looks like lightening to me far off in the distance.

I think CGI has been used for the ball of light and also a straight beam of light over the top of the lightening you can see this if you watch carefully, starting and pausing the video, you can even see where it forks.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
More, sorry. lol.

the first one, you can start to see the lights fade..

and then they're out...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Instead of editing here and there, why don't you guys just give a phone call away to FBI office and ask around?

That will save you and us more times.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by cheebay]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheebay
Instead of editing here and there, why don't you guys just give a phone call away to FBI office and ask around?

That will save you and us more times.

either way, do you expect them to actually give an honest answer? Especially if this was true, why would they actually say, "Yes, as a matter of fact, there was indeed a UFO attack on our building."

Seriously.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Cool looking video, but it looks suspicious to me.

Below is a gif of two frames, before and just as the 'ufo' comes into view. Notice that there is a slight yet noticeable shift in the vertical position of the camera at this exact moment. If the camera is sitting in the guy's car in a parking lot, why then does this shift happen precisely where a video manipulation would have to occur?

The simplest answer, to me, is that it *IS* manipulation of some sort.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is fake imho, the UFO and the beam when gathering it's energy before firing lighting is almost the same the 1-2 weeks old threads, dallas ufo, philly ufo, etc and they were proven to be fake.

-scav

[edit on 18-6-2008 by sc4venger]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru

either way, do you expect them to actually give an honest answer? Especially if this was true, why would they actually say, "Yes, as a matter of fact, there was indeed a UFO attack on our building."

Seriously.

If no one is no longer honest anymore in this world, there is no point living around.

It is not necessarily an UFO was beaming the office, even if it is, the guy in the office won't knew it so they won't say " there was a UFO beaming us ".

Just ask if something wrong in the office at specific time, lightning hits, electricity blind off, anything strange? any damage?
That will do.

IF there was an UFO beaming, there IS NO WAY THEY CAN SHUT THEIR MOUTHS! Not all of the FBI staff are robots which you can turn into "NO TALK" mode!

And if it was destructing weapons, there would be loud booom and neighbours would come around and called police and reporters, and this news won't sit alone in this damn forum only.
It will be all over world's headlines.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

WTH.

Am I missing something here 123space? The film maker is quoted as an external source in the thread but I don't see the source in included.

I'd like to be able to confirm alot of the information in the OP.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What town did this hapen in? It would be interesting to talk some ATS members from there into doing a site visit.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by blackholebrain

yes i totally agree...... looks very fake to me

......and i want to believe!!!

[edit on 18-6-2008 by cosmicstorm]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I call fake... if you watch the cars in the parking lot there are enough angles that you should of been able to see some reflection from the electrical discharge. There are no lighting effects outside of the area being hit. I also find it too unplausable to have your hiddden camera centered on the ufo's location.

If anyone can see any light reflections please point them out.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by blackholebrain

I totally agree with you. I would label this one as a hoax based on your fine observation. You are like a ninja of video break down!
Good job! (how do I give you an applause?)

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Someone had a steadycam in the parking lot just waiting for a UFO? This video looks very CGI'ish. My opinion is that definative proof will have to come from a mass sighting with various videos from diferent angles, as with our current technology any video image can be faked, because we dominate optics and lightsources and have digital editing.

This said, I keep an open mind. Any ground witnesses and testimony? Any other data?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I`m amazed that this has been given attention
at all,it`s so like the recent Dallas hoax it`s probably
been done by the same people?
Someone somewhere is trying their damnedest to
debunk this subject!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
maybe the hoaxer thought there was enough distance between building and parking lot that he didnt need to put a reflection in.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Chiiru]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Wait..... I take it all back...... it's real....

I zoomed into the window with the light on and I can see the Energizer Bunny charging the ship.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join