It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] FBI building Attacked by UFO [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru

I took a screen shot. Dont mind the 28 at the top, that would be Fraps. -_-
Time to figgure it out

I have to say its fake, Look at the electricity pole closest to the camera and see how the wires are lit up and you can distinguish their are 2 wires going towards the direction of the building the "fake UFO" is attacking. As the wires approach the building they are not in view anymore, which they should light up after this "fake UFO" strikes the building. The light source from the attack should light up that entire area and not make it blurry.

THIS IS FAKE

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I doubt this camera would show such a thing, but the illumination, or bright pulse, of a lightning strike is from ground to cloud, not cloud to ground, as many people think. Our eyes and brain lie to us about this:

www.srh.noaa.gov...

Such a straight stike, were it true, (from high to low), would not be in accord with known facts about natural lightning.

The slight movement of the camera could have been the result of any number of reasons unrelated to a hoax, such as a wind gust, or someone just leaning against the car in passing.

However, the enhancements made so far, especially the one showing the movements of the "ship", seem to be rather CGI in nature. Also, I fail to see the stratigic value in catching a thief when the camera is placed facing an area where so few cars would be visable when parked. Most attempts to do such a thing would focus on an area where the greatest number of parking spaces would be viewed, as this would increase the chances of seeing a parked vehicle being molested.

While not so rash as to call "hoax" just yet, this video is certainly very questionable, at least IMO.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
ok,what about the video response to it,where the guy apparently runs it through a filter and says you can make out the shape of the "craft"

debunkers,debunk.

Or if you can't,at least hold your hands up and say so.

just cos there's a little jolt of movement on the camera,doesn't make it fake. It's a car in a car park,someone could have walked by the back of it and nudged it. All the lights going out,real or fake?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

I don't see what wires you mean,I see light coming from a light in the carpark,is that the one you mean?

And the angle of the cars,would you actually see any light reflection?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Its a simple After effects lightning effect.

Like this one...

www.adobe.com...

I am fairly new to ATS and I have really noticed a load of 'apparently' real UFO footage which is so obviously faked. Its so annoying. My call to the hoaxers - please stop posting fake crap all over the place. Its not convincing anyone.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by conjunktionman

bolt straight bit in the middle,coming from the air to ground. = not lightening.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

See this previous post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks quite similar if not the same as the after-effect mentioned above. lightning.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

Thanks Fathom.

A question for anyone: if something could be attributed to the car/camera being disturbed, wouldn't you normally expect additional (albeit slight) movement as the energy from whatever caused the shift (e.g., wind, person bumping the car, etc.) dissipated with the tires/shocks... instead of the quick, single jump in the video we see here?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I do agree with you,the dodgy bit on the video is how it comes into frame. But then,if it's a ufo,we don't know how they move.

I'm still not convinced it's a fake.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
*BIG SIGH*

I agree that this is most likely fake. It just seems too good to be true. That's what makes me so mad about hoaxes like this trying to be passed off as the real deal. One of these days when the real deal is photographed and documented, the masses will cry hoax because we've seen hoaxes all too often.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The poster of the video is from Dallas Tx.

I would think that if this was real there would be reports from other witnesses.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by grifta

the light did intensify around 8 seconds... yes something happened at or around 8 seconds.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

I agree with you 100%. Don't you think this would be the best way to keep people from finding out the real stuff? I believe that the goal is to flood us with a lot of fake, CGI stuff because it looks so real, we would be able to tell the real from the fake..... DIS-Info at its best

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

Let me get this straight. Car's in an FBI parking lot are being broken into?
Hard to believe
It looks like a lighting-bolt to me.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I just found this response to the video may be worth a look for someone who has some experience with video editing etc...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I just found this video response to the video of the alledged UFO attack may be worth a look, i don't know personally if anything in this video means anything so ill link it here...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
reply to post by conjunktionman

bolt straight bit in the middle,coming from the air to ground. = not lightening.

I have experience using this effect. The settings can be changed to make a single, buzzing line. You then simply layer the lightning on top of the line.

[edit on 18/6/08 by conjunktionman]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

img504.imageshack.us...

As we got from our reader that he saw a weird ufo video over internet we start looking at the actual site where the video taper claimed his company security cam recorded that footage.But 1st we have to figure out where he actual recored the video.So we looked in his youtube profile and we found that he work at AMC in dallas( "I am the manager at the local AMC theater in Dallas") & also he was talking about shutting down I35 so we had his location near by I35,dallas.Tx.After that we looked at AMC website to find any AMC theater if he lie we will not find any AMC in that area & case closed.But for our surprise we find the amc address near by I35.So then we looked at Google to find FBI office in tx which he calmed near by his location of AMC so we Google it as well and then we go to yahoo map & use direction tool to locate both the sites. Then we went to google earth to check it out and here we adding this screen shot of Google earth with distance detail.So we tracked it down the location .

I think we need to call some experts here on ATS too look in to it
What you guy think about it ?

[edit on 18-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is gooood CG. If for some reason it's "real"...nice prank on the FBI...aliens cutting the lights out...

alien pilot : "...mmmwahahahaha..."

Fake.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I was going to upload some comparison photos of the frame where the buildings lights are still working and the frame where they shut off. I can't post them up yet because my post count is still low, NEWBIE here

If you zoom in on both of these frames you'll see that when the light in the FBI building goes out, there is no more outline of the building. I entire building has been covered with some shadowing effect that eliminates all outlines of the building. Also as soon as the lights go out in the building the UFO becomes larger

Again I agree on this to be a fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join