It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] FBI building Attacked by UFO [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Here is enhanced and zoomed version of the original

12m8keall2c-Super Moderator thanks for posting this zoom video

Google screen shot of FBI ufo site

Latest Update

Guys,best way to find the truth behind this footage is call this guy he is a manager at AMC Theater Work & identification info provider my video taper in his profile.We just put this info all together.

Note : All the above personal info provide by user it self at youtube.we not liable to any stress or trauma or get sued for mental harassments ext.The information is just put together to cross check the claims made by NuclearWasteSniffer You tube user id.He should be aware of all the following cross check requests when he posted this info in public

AMC The Grand 24
10110 Technology Blvd. East
Dallas, TX 75220
I-35 and NW Hwy.

Showtimes: 972-724-8000
Guest Services: 214-350-7388

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
that is very odd, i'll give you that! i would definitely need to see more to come to the conclusion that a ufo is attacking the fbi though. unfortunately there's nothing here that makes it easy to even determine that the building is fbi related, or where the "beam" for lack of a better term is coming from. still interesting!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
let me send him the message he is 35 year old man with family why should he try to hoax us using FBI name in it.If he hoax man he is going to jail for dis info & creating fear in public

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
"siafu925 (7 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply Here's a tip: When ur wathcing this video stand up and look down at the video when viewing. The craft is much larger then u think."

Z

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
that's those cheeky balls of light again

I love them,they're great

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
interesting, i'd like to see more footage of this

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Very interesting video. Can't wait to see what others think. Could this be CGI

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I took a screen shot. Dont mind the 28 at the top, that would be Fraps. -_-
Time to figgure it out

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Did the lights go out in the building? We need more info as a reference to when and where this is. It looks wild but it could be fake.

But I'm LOVING that old El Camino in the parking lot. One of my favorites.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
At around 8 seconds, something looks like its being beamed up (its very brief though).....or is it my eyes?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
That is REALLY cool looking. I have no idea what in the world it could be but I hope that more information comes out on this. Thanks for posting!

Jemison

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Interesting footage.

Could yet be fake, but I'm not gonna be so quick to pass judgement. Whatever it is gets brighter just before the blast.

Funny, the bolt itself seems rather straight, with just a bunch of spiraling energy before and after it strikes. It doesn't appear to be lightning either, because when you compare it to other videos of lightning you can tell they don't behave the same.

Someone could have reproduced that effect by editing a whole bunch of lightning videos together, but you'd be hard pressed to find enough lightning footage that had the same distance and brightness.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
What in the world?

Are there any reports as to what happened to whatever is under that beam?

I have seen my share of videos but not one in which the unidentified craft shot that sort of beam at anything... is it even an attack? Is it even of a hostile nature?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Also, a request to the OP...

Can you link the article that you got the text from please?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
As I was trying to go frame by frame with this video, I noticed, around the 00:12-00:15 mark a pulsing going down from the light, to the building. Its very faint, I am not sure if I can get a screen shot, but I'll try.

edit: I can't seem to get it on a screen shot even if I time it perfectly. Maybe its my stupid PC....

Managed, however to get some really neat screenies...

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Chiiru]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
acording to two big finnish news sources today ,

A Chines company has manufactured a working prototype for a remote controlled " ufo " shaped drone that is 1.2m in diameter and can fly at an alt of 1000m and has a top speed of 80 km/h

they say they will market and sell it as a geological survey apparatus and for areal recon

www.kaleva.fi...
www.mtv3.fi...

the to source is a common news paper in the northern parts of my country
and the second is a major finnish media output

and both articles are outputs from STT and AFP

so id say its pretty real that people see " ufo´s " be they man´d or unmaned

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

A Chines company has manufactured a working prototype for a remote controlled " ufo " shaped drone that is 1.2m in diameter and can fly at an alt of 1000m and has a top speed of 80 km/h

U trying to say CHINA ufo attacked fbi building if this footage is real ?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Judging how the lights went out afterwards, Maybe it was a localised EMP.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

that chinese "ufo" is basically just a helicopter. it doesn't have lightning guns. =)

i am interested in this video because the lightning actually does illuminate the scene a little. if it's hoaxed it's not bad. an AP said you would need to put together various videos of lightning to get that effect. really, you wouldn't. there are plugins for almost every good image/video editor that will make realistic lightning with a few clicks. the illumination in the scene COULD have been a selective overlay of some elements in the same shot during the day.

i know how i would do this if i were hoaxing it. without getting my hands on a copy i can manipulate, it's hard to judge its authenticity.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

I posted this in a previous article today. It really has no bearing on this thread at all. It is a hovering, flying disc like object designed by the Chinese for a specific use, and there is nothing sinister about it.

This current thread is something toally different, and very interesting, assuming it is not hoax footage.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join