It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] FBI building Attacked by UFO [HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru

I took a screen shot. Dont mind the 28 at the top, that would be Fraps. -_-
Time to figgure it out

Beam me up pls whoever is there ....... cool footage

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
bwuahhahahahaha! I couldn't stop lauging for a minute.
that's the funniest and fakest thing I've seen in a while.
lol.

link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

I notice the majority of everyone seems to want to disbelieve all pictures and videos posted on this site.

Thats because 99.999999999999 % of the videos are not worth discussing. If you wanna believe most crap posted on here then go ahead and be everyones guest your are entitled to fantasize i suppose. But i will hold out for a genuine image, video whatever!

link   
o.k. debunkers, please check out the anomaly I pointed out on the beginning of page four... really curious why this area of the video hasn't been scrutinized. I don't know what I am seeing I hope someone can elaborate on that piece of the video as far as the debunking goes...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The thread title should be changed to reflect this is fake.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I wish ATS had a CGI filter

These videos are getting WAY out of hand!

*Sigh

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You guys must have been asleep last week when this same exact style/type of video was debunked over and over again. This is the same guy. Fake.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by anyone

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

This slowed down footage shows some sort of anomally to the right of the light next to the electrical pole near the ground. Does anyone else see this? Could there be a "signature" or something by the CGI artist, if it is CGI?

Still not convinced but wondering if that area can be zoomed in on.

I'm not saying it isn't CGI, I just want someone to tell me what this anomaly is... please?

[edit: clipped quoted content to relevant portions]

[edit on 18-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
[edit on 18-6-2008 by weenaman]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by anyone

I'm not saying it isn't CGI, I just want someone to tell me what this anomaly is... please?

[edit: clipped quoted content to relevant portions]

Edited Typo

Looks like a traffic light to me that is changing from yellow to red

[edit on 18-6-2008 by prionace glauca]

[edit: clipped quoted content to relevant portion]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
why does it only appear when the "ship" does and disappear when the "ship" does?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is amatuer CGI.

If you can't tell that this is CGI then you need to study some computer graphics to put up a better defense against gullibility.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
This is amatuer CGI.

If you can't tell that this is CGI then you need to study some computer graphics to put up a better defense against gullibility.

I'm sorry that you find my scrutiny of this video gullible. If you would reply to my question I would respond more intelligently to your comment.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by anyone]

again, I never said it wasn't CGI

[edit on 18-6-2008 by anyone]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Do you really think the location for that building by our government was random? Could there be some type of signal that's being generated at that location from the future to point out the location of a portal?

Possibly correct about the time travel. Did the UFO open a portal and return to it's own time.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm just wondering what is the point in changing that particular part of the video.? It just doesn't quite fit.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If this is such crappy CGI, like some of you allude to, then why are we having such doubts about it's genuine-ness (or not) then?

Yes, it could be CGI, but a crappy job?
Lets see some of you 'CGI' boosters provide an analysis of why you think the CGI is so bad.

I'm not saying that is is real btw.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Toadmund]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Im not saying this is real or fake, what i will say is the amount of ignorance that goes on is bordering on really sad, for a site that is supposed to deny ignorance a hell of a lot of it going on, seems like the whole world is suddenly a CGI expert, how does the rest of the world cope? having all those none CGI expert jobs with unfillable positions?

How can anyone instantly look at something and instantly scream fake? its back to the old why are some people so determined to debunk the whole world of UFO's? at any cost? its like all out attack on anything blob shaped or fuzzy, im sorry but i prefare my UFO's blob shaped and fuzzy.

Why not take time in your judgment and enjoy the debate and search for truth, instead of trying to be the first to shout fake and then hoping its not proven genuine and then looking silly for the fake shout in the first place

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

your signature says it all

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

Where does this garbage come from?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Straight Razor

zeta reticuli apparently!