It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO VIDEO Elk Grove California Hologram??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Dennis,

So you gotta check out this latest UK sighting at a military base from a cell phone camara! I thought it was REALLY similar one of yours that flashes. Way cool how this puzzle continues to gain pieces by the hour.

I will post later about some of my own experiences by your request.

p.s. I checked out your Australia.to post and a vid. of you just after your trip. Very interesting. One way off topic question (I think), what is that skull with the horns all about? It is really creepy.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
heres some background on dorothy izzat,

she moved to canada about 30 years ago. the information your looking for is found at www.capturingthelightdvd.com ,she has no book.she tried to contact j alen hineck in the beginning, he told her to stay out of the media spotlight and to gather as much evidence as she could..she took him so seriously she gathered video for 30 years. she has over 30,000 feet of 8mm film. she has pic of ETs looking out of the ships windows bro! its an amazing film has two 2008 UFO awards already.

her documentary actually captures a ufo behind someone being interviewed.its simply amazing, cost 20 bucks.

i was totally stunned to hear about your dream, plus the object behind your ear..huge red flag In my opinion.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join