It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO VIDEO Elk Grove California Hologram??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Odessy, you are right, but it wasn't an analysis (and besides other lights are affected by the SAME motion blur in the SAME direction, look between B and C): it was just an example in order to point out why an original footage is always needed: regardless the blur is explanaible or it isn't, with the original footage we would be sure that we are watching what has actually been caught on camera: while on YouTube is sure that we are able to watch at a lossy compressed version, the problem with other software (that one may use just in order to split a video) is that one may have not no warranties that the original video kept unaltered:
now, since we are talking about an object which size is averagely
8x5 pixels, i don't think that it would be a good idea to work on a possibly altered (NOT INTENTIONALLY) video.

In my opinion, more than on its appearance, we should work on the location and the date of the sighting (included some possible daylight shots of the area from the same point), on its behaviour in flight, and on a comparison between the video data with both witness account and photographs: that would be at least a logical procedure.

And as bigfatfurrytexan correctly pointed out, screen capture may basically be useful just for comparison purposes: we have the luck to have some photos

I look forward to see the original photos.

DennisW: welcome to AboveTopSecret.com

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
if your looking to get the daytime photos i may be able to help, since i know where about he was. im just not sure how far up the freeway he traveled once he left the laguna exit. but based on the video i can probaly get you the pic you need, although, this is a risky photo attempt, plus i live near sac state now and going to great lengths to get the photo doesnt agree with my gas tank. all in the name of science right? give me some time and i may get the photos from my truck my fiance can most likely drive as i take the photo, but honestly pulling over on hwy 99 isnt fun, to pull over and film in the first place truely is saying something.

I just found a great point of reference when i decide to hit the hwy, IF someone is able to brighten up the contrast on the video that would be AWESOME FOR ME!!!

secondly the point of reference which will help tremendously is the building on the left part of the screen. its horizontal in nature which is a building which reads the companys name across the top. i have a feeling it may be the hotel just off the laguna exit but i need to be sure by driving by when the sun is starting to go down,dusk.

further reseach shows this!!

go to www.casedentalgroup.com when you get there click on the left hand side the tab which reads " SEE OUR OFFICE" from there you actualy see the building logo on top which may be the reference point in question. the actual directions are posted next to the photos too!! which is in line with the video!

i included the map with the sutter medical location with the red star and possible photo trajectory.

[edit on 03/06/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Project blue beam test? If so that not every good looks like they going to have to work on it, in time for 2012

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by LateApexer313
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Here are some stills so you can see that it really does move

[edit on 18-6-2008 by greeneyedleo]

Great job. But if you take into account the stationary lights on the ground, they also are movieng, from LEFT to RIGHT, opposite of the UOF.

Interesting, unless, you cropped these images? If so nevermind, but i don't believe you'd have any reason.

Whats wiers is if you scroll down looking at the streelamp you see it angle down to the right, while the UFO, stays center frame. I'm no Cameraman,
but is this normal if someone is just standing there, vidoetaping an object far away, so he only has to pan a couple inches to follow its whole flight(during the short video), now is it normal for everything else to change so much, in the foreground, well actually, distant foreground it appears.

Did the camera man say he moved at all, cause slight panning, I mean inches to follow this craft would not cause the lights on the ground to move THAT much, I could be wrong though.

As far as the stills of the orbs and whirls, I see them no where in the video. As hard as I look. Also this object doesn't appear to be the size of a football fiield, if anything, maybe the size of a blimp, but the blinking lights look VERY standard to the lights used on Commercial "known" aircraft"

The photos imo, have nothing to do with the video, so far as I can tell, maybe some intense zooming and adjusting of certain levels, will make them more apparent.

As for now it is a Unidentified Flying Object. But it is really close to crossing that line, of a blimp/helicopter. Though at least it looks like its an actual object up there, and not CGI.

As far as the Music, whoever credited Moby for that *puke*, I can't stand people who sample classic pieces of music, and then get Credit for it by people who well don't know any better.

Here, some Music History for you, and covers nevers do the original justice, imo.Natural Blues" is a 2000 single by the musician Moby. It was originally released in 1999 in his album Play. It is essentially a retitled remix of the originally a cappella song "Trouble So Hard" by American folk singer Vera Hall. "Trouble So Hard" can be found on Alan Lomax's "Sounds of the South: A Musical Journey From the Georgia Sea Islands to the Mississippi Delta" disc 1, track 8.[1] It was first released in the UK, where it peaked at number eleven.

Moreover, I find the music, as in many other UFO films to try to distract people, and cause a feeling. Watch it with the sound on mute, it doesn't seem to be anything special at all. Helicopter aand Blimp really come to mind, after you watch it a few time without the mood forceing music.

**One good think that did come out of this thread though is the idea that the Battle of LA, was a hologram, and thats why all those rounds couldn't hit that craft. I had never really thought of that. But in this video i just see the one semi medium sized ship, and nothing else in the video that could be doing the projecting. Except for "Seperate" screenshots, that don't appear they were from that video, or in that video at least.

Interesting nonetheless, thanks for bringing the footage here. why hold onto it for so long before realeasing it though?

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak

The title of the video and the content says "Hologram" did you read the content? He saw a massive Golden Ship the size of a football field .. he was so stunned he pulled over on the highway to start filming .... what he got was this "central glowing blob" ... it perplexed him as what he was seeing was not what he was filming.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by jpvskyfreak]

ok so he saw something else? In addition to the small scraft we're seeing? I would imagine if he could see it, it would show up on film no? Is what he saw supposed to be what the still pictures are? I'm just trying to figure out where the hologram is.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm on google maps street view pics. right now looking for a vantage pt. Hope I can match it.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

check my post near the top of the page, i think i found the vantage point!!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

You can get a real picture on google maps "street view" that has been taken with a camara in the day time. Since I don't live there and know the area I am having trouble finding your vantage pt. I'm on Hwy 99 pointi ng toward that business but I don't know exactly what I'm looking for.

On 99N looking across Hwy towards Best Buy.

Hope this helps.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by anyone]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

yes thats the building im going to take pictures of tonight, im going to elk grove to see my mom and whoop my step dad up on some fight night round 3.

my plan is to take the elk grove blvd exit and travel north, from there i plan on siting in the back seat of the truck 2005 gmc pickup which has a solid back window. my goal is to film my drive all the way to the calive road exit in order to find a match , i know the area so well, that im familiar with which buildings have been built since 2005. but for the most part, that building we have in question is the tallest thing around only a measly 3 stories. elk grove doesnt have high buildings so the object truely is big like the filmer says.

if my fiance is ballzy enough to stop on the free way then we will, but ONLY if really feel i found the vantage point, otherwise im going to take the video home and rewatch it until i know where it is. ill share the video as well but im a total youtube novice. but this is my home town and im sure anyone else would be willing to search into this if it happened in your backyard as well.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
...this post was incorrect in saying that the vantage point was best buy

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
My first thought is blimp. But I might be wrong.

Now if it's really a UFO. There would be tons of calls into 9-11 or something. And other people would have seen it.

Is there any other sort of evidence besides the pics?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

After further observation, i noticed that the sign that illuminates is not an off ramp sign, its an ON RAMP sign. i traveled up and down the northern part of laguna and hwy 99 ....and that sign is not there..

BUT check this, if you go south of laguna blvd there is an on ramp sign, and just off to the left is a building with its name on the top right corner. this is the building and im more than positive its the right vantage point.

so this guy must have been on elk grove blvd before he got onto hwy 99 northbound, then as he approached laguna blvd he pulled over and looked back to the south west direction, the street light the street sign and the building with its name on the top right corner match perfectly, ill be doing the drive by tonight.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

or is it on the other side of the clover leaf here?

I found a street lamp and on ramp sign here.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DennisW

Dennis cheers for coming here!

Do you recall the date and time of this event? Also you mentioned looking south while shooting this - is that accurate? I would like to eliminate any celestial objects that may be the cause.

Thanks!

[edit on 6/19/2008 by 2believeor0]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this amazing material with us, I am looking forward to seeing the original photos.

A comments about the encoding: fake quicktime videos like the French 2007 Drôme UFO two videos have no camera information in them because they have been edited and re-encoded. In my experience with 3 different cameras, real videos, straight out of the memory card, always have. There is no EXIF data in videos, but if you take a look at ElkGrove_UfO.MOV with an hex editor, the camera model and maybe other useful informations are stored near the end of the file. I don't know if there is a standard utility (or a Nikon specific one?) that is able to decode them. Maybe a video expert knows. The only plain text is the camera model: this is a Nikon E3100.

Video properties:
description: NIKON DIGITAL CAMERA
codec: jpeg
resolution: 320x240
duration: 40 second
framerate: 15 fps

The technical specs of the camera (also here and here) are consistent with the properties of the quicktime video: 40 seconds is the maximum in 320x240 resolution.

It would have been better to choose the 640x480 resolution and get 20 seconds of good quality video. But... if I saw a UFO right now from my window I would certainly not be able to remember how to select a video mode, and would use the default.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The blinking lights on the object in the OP, the slow movement, the shape, and the way in which it illuminates seems indicative of a blimp IMO.

Here's as very similar video shot in NYC that was initially passed off as a UFO but was later shown to be a blimp.

edit to add for comparison purposes...

[edit on 19-6-2008 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

take a look at the southern part of the clover, place the camera in the north bound lane, looking southwest, place the onramp sign and the street light and the tan/brown building together in the same frame and line it up just like the video and you ve got it!! i dont know how you able to provide the link when you say write "here" in bold blue letters. im so ignorant i wish i could just provide the link..

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

O.K. I hope I got it this time and it is helpful to you tonight.

This is what I think you want. ?

Happy searching.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

check out the post from the filmer on page 3 his screen name is dennisW

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

this is what i wanted to show you

TO EVERYONE im terribly sorry for posting page 4 to death, im just the only guy actually going onto the freeway tonight so i wanted to make sure we got it right, "anyone" thank you for showing me google street viewer.

if you take the time to check the image and use google street image viewer you can match this up with the video to the tee. i wish i was only smart enough to set up a link to the image i have at my desk. =(

heres the print screen, i still cant figure it out.lol but look how close i am, i couldnt fit the building in i zoomed in too close.

hit the north bound arrow one or two times to get the street light just right.
map

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join