It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO VIDEO Elk Grove California Hologram??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I don't know if you noticed it or not but I already posted that exact location on the bottom of page 4. If the picture is wrong it means that either we got the location wrong or the map photographer has that area wrong. Since I don't know the area I wouldn't know if I had it right except for your drawing.

To post a link click on the globe and paste in the URL. Hope that helps. I have to go feed the kids now.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Originally posted by venusd
reply to post by internos

(and by the way are you his/her lawyer?)

[edit on 19/6/2008 by internos]

No definately not his/her lawyer, I totally agree with your point of view but I do find that some people on these boards get overly agressive in their pursuit of the truth.I felt that the o/p explained why he did not have the pure raw footage and would try to obtain it and it was only fair to give him/her chance to do so before getting torn to shred if as likely it is proved a fake.

No offense meant

[Mod edit - fix quote tag]

[edit on 22/6/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

This video alone does look similar. I guess the photos and the testimony is want got me believing. But I can see how one might think it a blimp.

I sure hope that DennisW posts his photos and the original film soon so the analysis can get under way.

I will wait and see what happens...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Right back to aviation ...

Aircraft have strobes , rotating beacons and nav lights ... you can see on the NYC blimp that it has a rotating beacon on the bottom something which is mandatory on all aircraft flying at night.

I cant make out any typical aircraft lighting on the footage.

Law states that aircraft shall not operate below 500ft over a built up area "housing" unless on arrival or departure from an airport .... so it seems very low and possibly operating illegally. Pilots don't like to do this they can lose their lively hood.

Witnesses ... DW said there were several others also on the side of the highway just as perplexed as he was ... so yes there obviously were multiple witnesses.

He didn't make an official report BUT he did talk to the police about it ... only to be later "spooked" by a pair of losers in a suburban. "Hi Mibs" If you're reading ....Bad suits time to move on don't you think? Very 80's"

One other way you could ascertain if it was a blimp is you could try dig through some FAA records... not sure how hard that would be ... I'm in HK and have no idea how your regulatory bodies operate in regards to investigations.

Thanks for the friendly and investigative support.

Skyfreak

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is a very interesting case. Unfortunately if this isn't a hoax, I think it is more likely that it was a test by the government for Project Blue Beam.

Some info about Project Blue Beam: members.aol.com...

What other explanations can there be? I can't seem to find a good explanation for it to be extraterrestial. A holographic image of a gigantic ship would be very useful for defensive purposes, one of the prequels from the Dune series used holograms of gigantic ships to twart off an attack on a small civilian planet. But in this case I don't see any defensive purpose, if anything it seems aggressive.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

Thanks for the interest, and the well thought out questions. To answer, this object never morphed. Very steady and slow. And although I ave ad other strange experiences, none of them measure up to something so incredible as this. This event also came just one day after signalling a few ships, high in the atmosphere, over the farm fields of Lincoln, CA. Was this a response? Hard to dismiss that possibilty.

But with all the photos and videos I've personally taken over the years, you begin to wonder if thhis is all just dumb luck, or if something remains close at all times. It's like being Billy Meier, minus the ultra clear pics. But lets just say, I ave many, many strange photos, and even an (unseen) overing drone or drones over the tarmac at San Francisco's airport. I may have the only footage of that. I'll look to get that up here at some point soon.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by anyone

Dear PhotonEffect, I am looking to get the photos and video up where everyone can scrutize tem as they need to. I must say, I'm a bit of an amateur with all of this, and uploading files. So any delay, I promise you, is only due to whatever techhnical issues I'm having, or the time involved. I had taken the recommendation to load to (nolink), and the upload was so dreadfully slow, that I had to abort it. JPV may be able to elp out with this, or you can all tip me off on how to best upload pics and video to this site. But this will happen, if only once I get some serious time to devote to this next week.

To answer another member, my reasoning for waiting so long to do anything with this is simple. It just became one of many anamolous items I've collected over the years, and never sought out any particular exposure for it. I have discussed the incident with Bill Birnes of the UFO Hunters on the History Channel, and with Jim Sparks on several occasions. His response was that in is experience, they may have dropped me off, and this was the last image they would leave me with. It's a stretch, I know, but e said this parallels is own experience. You won't remember the experience itself, but they would let you see them departing. Tis is also what is stated in his book 'The Keepers'. I make no statements one way or te other of that, only what he and I discussed.

And on a completely separate note, you may notice my 'H' key is working miserably. I apologize for all these typos in advance.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

And to LordThumbs, I am extremely impressed with the diligence you and some others have shown in determining the exact location of the incident. And boy, you are spot on with your find. Fot those of you who do know this area, picture yourself coming out of the Laguna Gateway shopping center, between Macaroni Grill and the hotel, turning left onto Laguna, going over the highway, and banking right onto 99 north. It is during this circular entrance to the highway you would have been looking squarely at the craft. I went no more than 100ft, before pulling off onto the highway shoulder, and pointing my camera in a southwesterly direction, as it flew silently from west to east, over the highway.

And also, for anyone that believes I may have supplied still shots of a completely different event than the video, well, these are the same event. It's there incredible discrepency that is the reasoning for this not possibly being your everyday craft. It's a big puzzle, but it's why this discussion is so vitally important.

Thanks again to everyone for the civility practiced in this serious search for the truth. I'll continue to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you,
Dennis

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Can anyone have any other suggestions on How DW can get the original footage available or uploaded so that the techies can have a serous look at it?

Try again with mediafire Dennis and just let it run it's course .... is it bigger than the 100 meg limit? I doubt it

Try e-mail me the original stuff man and I will have a crack at up loading it.

Cheers Skyfreak

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
In the mean time while we try get Dennis's original footage uploaded here are the pics

www....(nolink)/imageview.php?quickkey=j1zyjjx1yll&thumb=4

www....(nolink)/imageview.php?quickkey=mm0myncnqyb&thumb=4

www....(nolink)/imageview.php?quickkey=1yrfimgcdiz&thumb=4

www....(nolink)/imageview.php?quickkey=9tumzmwxtm2&thumb=4

Sorry guys I am such a retard I cant get my FLICKR links to work but here are the pic links from mediafire .....

Dennis you got Skype or messenger might be able to send it that way?

[edit on 21-6-2008 by jpvskyfreak]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
hi - i wish to know the exact location and bearing of this event - and see a daylight shot of the skyline

because i personally see very little difference between the " UFOs" and the building toop lights

please look at this screen cap

sure the " UFOs " are higher and brighter - but look at the far right - there is a reflection of a building - almost to the same height

also the " UFOs " appear far brighter - but IF hoaxery is involved - its VERY easy to alter exposure on a segment of the image / footage

extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Ape

Back up the posts a page or two some diligent and helpful person went and took a daylight shot from where Dennis got the video and a good map of the place as well ....

Skyfreak

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DennisW

Hey DennisW

I would just like to commend you on coming here to explain what you saw that night. The debunkers will lay it on heavy here, you can most definitely count on that, but I for one believe that you witnessed something very strange that night, as can be seen in your still shots. That secondary object looked to me to be a blimp. Of course that doesn't mean that it was.

Just a couple of questions:

Were blimps known to have flown over that area at any time? IOW are there any stadiums or sports facilities of any kind in that general direction or area from where you filmed that would give reason for a blimp to be there in the first place?

Any airports around there?

Re: The direction you were facing when you filmed these objects; what's out there, mountains, open fields, or perhaps a city?

About how far would you estimate that object(s) to have been from you?

Re: The lights that appeared in your still shots; is that what it looked like when you saw it? Was it right above you or in the direction of the other object. Did the object as it appeared in your still shots look the same way in person? Was there movement of this one?

You may have answered these already, and if so I apologize for the redundancy. I'm not debunker or skeptic, I consider myself a believer in this phenomena. I, like most of us here I think, am just in search of truth about what's really going on. To do so though, I will always look at a subject from both sides.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Just a couple of points and a conjecture or two.

The location of this sighting is just a few miles roughly south of the Sacramento Executive Airport, a relatively small operation handling mainly private airtrafic, a few small charters and light cargo, as well a being home base to several helicopters. I beleive at least one of the local TV news operations flies their newd-copter out of SacExec.

Sacramento PD, Sacramento County Sheriffs, and the California Highway Patrol all have copters, and all fly at night; as does the University of California, Davis (UCD) "LifeFlight" med-evac copter. The UCD Medical Center, which serves as one of the area's Trauma Centers, is located in downtown Sacramento.

Also, it should be noted that the area in which this sighting took place is a mix of residential and light industrial use. Highway 99 is immediately bordered on the east (north-bound direction) by numerous commercial operations: car dealers, boat dealers, furniture sales/warehouses, etc..

Given the age of the camera in question, the resolution available, and the distorting effects of night-time/low-light filming; couldit be that what we are seeing is, in truth just a law-enforcement or med-evac helicopter seen from a distance?

As to the "golden blimp" that did not appear until still photos were reviewed; Going back to the area in which this footage was filmed, many of the commercial operations on that area use a packaging material similar to the polyethelene garment bags used by dry-cleaners to keep your just laundered clothes clean. The material is often wrapped around pallets of packaged goods for shipping and storage for protection from the elements.

Once a pallet is unwrapped, however, the plastic has a tendency to catch even the slightest breeze and become air-borne.

The street-lighting in that area generally casts an orangish-yellow glow ( I believe they use mercury-vapor streetlighting in that part of town, most of the downtown Sacramento street lamps are the old sodium-style).

I'm not a photo-analysis expert, but is it possible that clear plastic, filmed in low light conditions at relatively low resolution might not display all the light reflecting off it when played back?

Could the "goldenn blimp"-effect be the result of reflected street lighting, only made visible by stopping the motion of the image?

Yes, what I am positing is the possibility that what has been ID'd as a huge holographic blimp is really just a large piece of clear plastic wrapping material, wafting on the evening breeze, and intermittently reflecting street and other lights in the area. In the background, coincidentally, is a helicopter making its rounds.

Just a supposition.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DennisW
reply to post by anyone

Thanks for the interest, and the well thought out questions. To answer, this object never morphed. Very steady and slow. And although I ave ad other strange experiences, none of them measure up to something so incredible as this. This event also came just one day after signalling a few ships, high in the atmosphere, over the farm fields of Lincoln, CA. Was this a response? Hard to dismiss that possibilty.

But with all the photos and videos I've personally taken over the years, you begin to wonder if thhis is all just dumb luck, or if something remains close at all times. It's like being Billy Meier, minus the ultra clear pics. But lets just say, I ave many, many strange photos, and even an (unseen) overing drone or drones over the tarmac at San Francisco's airport. I may have the only footage of that. I'll look to get that up here at some point soon.

I believe that you may be special in that you are meant to capture evidence for others. I say this because of your testimony of VERY unusual encounters . People around here need stronger evidence because they are very scientifically minded. It is probably good because, as I am skeptical, I am one of those who have seen what I have seen and believe and am just waiting around for someone like you to show up with concrete evidence to make all of those who believe but have not experienced form a new paradigm. Now, that paradigm of course will be different for everyone but the knowledge that we have proof that nonbelievers will believe is a golden nugget. I hope you are holding a golden nugget.

I wish I could help you with your footage but alas I am not good with that either. I hope that a MOD will step in and direct you. You should message one of them for help.

I am glad you are sticking with it. I know there is something other than us... what or who... I don't know.

Good luck and thank you very much for sharing.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

I posted my views in regards to Helicopters on page 2 ... but here it is again for those who may have missed it ...

"If it's some anomaly or rare helicopter with glow in the dark paint I will humbly accept peoples professional opinion.

From an aviation perspective it's I don't think it's a helicopter I have zoomed it numerous times and there are no strobes no nav lights and the whole object glows , and it's not landing or spot lights either. I have 7000 hours in commercial airliners and in "my opinion" it's not a chopper. BUT anyone can be wrong so lets try dissect the footage.

Plane ... no it would stall and fall out of the sky going that slow look look how slowly "the central blob" moves from right to left walking pace.."

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reading all this...im inclined to think that unless that original footage appears something MAY be fishy!!!
BUT if he cannot provide the original footage that does not neccesarily mean this is a lie. Too many people approach these sorts of posts from biased viewpoints. Be it paranoid hoax-fearing folk or plain old mega skeptics,true believers or over the top conspiracy theorists. People, the whole point of something like this is to debate it with an open mind.
Now, I'm about to contradict myself here.
I dont actually believe that this footage is real. But just because I dont believe it....doesnt mean it isn't. I cant say whether it is or it isn't, I just have an opinion. But people, i'd advise you to refrain from proclaiming people hoaxers or fakes or the next Messiahs unless you can actually offer up some evidence that they are.
I cant prove this man is a fake. So i'm not going to call him anything of the sort. I think we should give him and everyone else who posts contentious material a chance. But like i say, I'm not very optimistic about this one. But maybe he will prove me wrong!!! Thats the whole point!!! Keep an Open Mind!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Dennis asked for people to be patient at work hence the reason why I posted it in the first place ..... the footage is available if we can get it transfered ..... or uploaded some where... can the mods or anyone offer some help or an alternative method besides mediafire so Dennis can get you the clip to be looked at.

No ones dragging the chain on purpose here the guy cant upload it and on top on that I'll bet you a night with Paris Hilton that even when he does get the original clip uploaded to a tech guy it will be just the same as the one already available.

Cheers Skyfreak

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I would like to take this chance to make a couple of points.

First I have been asked to see if I can facilitate the member in getting the needed data posted, and to this end I have asked other moderators for assistance. It is Sunday, so I have no idea how long this might take. (I am a technical idiot, so it isn't remotely possible that I can be of personal assistance here.
)

Secondly, despite a few heated moments, I want to commend everyone on not letting this thread become uncivil, as many have in the past. After all, we are interested in information, not how well we can argue. Thank you for that.

Again, this may take some time, so please be patient, work with what is on the table, and hope for more as soon as it can be provided.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

very cool...

thanks for sharing

Mod note : This could have been done by U2U.

Please Review: Warnings for one-line or short responses
One Line or less Responses or "me too" atta-boy comments contribute nothing to the discussion. These include rows of smilies, "you're wrong", or other similar short responses.

[edit on 22/6/2008 by Sauron]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join