It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The confessions of an Assassin.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hello ATS members and administration. I have quite a story to tell everyone who feels obliged to read it. Im new to the site and i wasn't quite sure where to post this so here goes.

Over the last 11 years i have killed over 40 men and women as i was requested to do so by the United States government. My services have been requested by the C.I.A., F.B.I and the N.S.A.

My career as a so called hitman began when i was 28 years old, i had been working as a police officer since i was 21 and had been a detective for 2 years before i was hired on as a Special Agent in the F.B.I. at 27. I did standard paperwork and served warrents occasionally, but what i excelled at was sharpshooting. On several occasions i was called on for my ability as a Sniper to bring hostage situations to an end, however S.W.A.T. snipers normally took the credit for my kills, one because i didnt want my friends and family knowing that i had taken the life of another human, and also because my superiors had advised me to do so.

On June 11th, 1996, I was visited by an older gentleman who worked for the N.S.A. by the name of Horatio (I will NOT use any real names, mine or that of anyone else who was involved in my career, or life for that matter. All names and locations have been changed.), he never actually revealed his job title to me, and i figured he was a very important man. He was only 5'8" and even though i towered over him physically, he seemed as if he could crush me with one thought. He had a very Militaristic demeaner about him, and probably had combat experience.

Because i did not write anything down, i do not have actual dialogue from our conversation, but it went something like this:

Horatio: Hello Mr. X, my name is Horatio D. and i have a job opportunity that i think may interest you.

Me: Nice to meet you sir, (at this point i shook his hand.) please have a seat.

After he sat down, i offered him a bottle of water from the mini fridge i had in the corner of my office, but he refused. He went on to say he was here strictly for buisiness and not commodities, which seemed reasonable to me so i put the water back. We then had a short conversation during which he offered me a job at the N.S.A., the pay was much more than i was currently making, so i began to ask him what exactly i would be doing in my new position if i were to accept his offer. The job title was "Tactical Marksman" so i figured it was more or less the same as the sniping i had done for the F.B.I.

He then told me i would have to move to Fort Meade, Maryland and undertake training at the N.S.A.'s headquarters, and that i had 24 hours to contact him with my answer as to whether or not i wanted the new job. I asked him again what i would be doing in this new position, but he simply said, "It is similair to what you are currently doing, only on a larger, more important scale." After that, he told me he was pressed for time and needed to see another recruit today, so he gave me his phone number and email address and left the F.B.I. building.

All day long i contemplated my choices, as this was a big desicion to make. I wouldnt leave the state without the love of my life, Jenny, so i would also have to convince her to come with me. When i got back to my apartment, Jenny was already asleep so i decided i would take the next day off from work to work things out with her.

The next day we talked and talked about the possibility of moving to Fort Meade, Maryland, and finally came to a decision at about 5:00 PM. I was going to take the job. At $112,000 a year, the salary was nearly double that of my current job. Jenny talked to her parents as i was on the phone with Mr. Horatio D., i told him that we would need somewhere to stay for a few weeks while we could find our own place and he said it wouldnt be a problem and the N.S.A. had several apartments that could be rented out to agents. CONTINUED

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sounds like poor fiction to me. "I'm not here for commodities" or whatever you said, I mean come on man

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hmmm. Not sure I believe this, as Im quite skeptical of HUGE claims with ZERO evidence to back it up. But Im reading anyways. LOL I think this sounds like someone is writing a book. There are many details written here that just DO NOT matter at all.

Interesting....

A book that came out last year, that I have ordered and will read soon: ENTER THE PAST TENSE "My Secret Life of a CIA Assassin". Have you read it? LOL

[edit on 17-6-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Oh stop it, 420prajna. Let the man tell his tale.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
And your motivation for telling everyone about your private llife is?

Wasn't part of your training and agreement with the government to keep your experiences confidential?

Smells fishy if you ask me.

But do go on.......

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You're right, it might be true, his use of language seems a little odd to me though

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wish I could edit 'continued after a page or two of replies then another tid bit'!
I can almost hear those points clinking in!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Fact or fiction I care not. Please continue, I am interested!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 420prajna
You're right, it might be true, his use of language seems a little odd to me though

I presume you're not referring to my post? I have not said whether or not I think he is telling the truth or not.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Marsrising

Oh no, I was talking to uplander, I think the thing is kind of laughable, but we have to be polite

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
He also told me that i should only bring what i really needed, which is when i informed him that my girlfriend would have to come along if i was going to accept his offer, to which he replied "I figured you had a loved one to bring along.", almost as if it was an inconvenience to him, but he allowed it nonetheless.

Two weeks later, we were in our new apartment, which was located not far from NSA headquarters. Over the next 3 and a half months, a lot went on in my life, including the death of a family member, but i will skip over the more personal aspects of my story, i was trained in tactical building entry and close quarters combat to a degree i thought wasnt possible. The range of manuevers and vast number of situations that were covered was mind numbing, and at one point i even considered quitting, but decided to stick with it for a while longer. Most of the CQC techniques were from Krav Maga, and Jui Jitsu along with standard boxing and a little bit of Muay Thai. At 5:00 AM we started PT, this consisted of a 3 mile run, followed by weight training, then another 2 mile run. After this we ate breakfast, then we generally headed to the firing range.

After almost a half year of training, we "graduated" from what i like to refer to as the NSA's school for Assassination. One day when we had finished PT, we were all seperated and lead into a lower area, almost like a basement of sorts, in our training building. This area was a well lit, hospital like hallway with rooms lining the walls. Roll was taken a second time at this point, and then we were all taken in to seperate rooms.

I dont know what the other recruits experienced at this time, but i do remember what happend to me. I was lead into a room that was roughly 10 feet by 10 feet. It had one chair, one table, and a GLOCK 19 resting on the table with a loaded clip next to it. After about 8 minutes of waiting, my commanding officer opened the door and greeted me. Then, a man who was bound and gagged was dragged in to the room. It was at this moment that my stomach sank, i knew exactly what i was going to have to do. I felt the blood drain from my head and had to brace myself on the wall of the room so i didnt collapse. My "Boss" asked if i was ok, to which i said of course, then i asked what was going on.

He then went on to explain that i wasnt going to be a Tactical Sniper. Once again, i knew what was going on. I was about to become a murderer. He went on to say that the man before me was a traitor to my country, and had been selling classified information to outside parties. During my life, up to this point, i had killed 9 men, but after each of those, i had been able to go home to my girlfriend guilt free and sleep comfortably every night, perhaps this is because each of those men had been endangering the life of an innocent civilian, and they had been doing so in front of my eyes. They had made the choice that lead to their deaths, but the man before me had done no wrong to prove that he deserved to be killed. After a few moments, my boss told me to pick up the gun.

And i did. I dont know what compelled me to do it, but i picked up the pistol and slid in the magazine, then racked the slide. The man sitting in the chair before me began to scream through his gag, tears were streaming down his face, and eventually he urinated on himself. Then my boss gave me the order to kill.

I leveled the gun at his chest, but after a moment i aimed higher, directly at the tip of his nose. I knew from my sniper experience that a shot here would instantly kill a human, as the bullet pierces the brainstem. I thought about what i was doing, and then i pulled the trigger. And i pulled again. And again. 3 rounds fired, 3 rounds hit. The back of the mans head exploded in a shower of brain matter, blood, and skull fragments, which lightly dusted the wall behind him. A small gurgle is the only sound he made then. I lowered the weapon and inspected the kill. CONTINUED

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Terrible. I don't know where to begin ... but the whole "story" is exactly that - a poorly written and thought out story.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 420prajna
reply to post by Marsrising

Oh no, I was talking to uplander, I think the thing is kind of laughable, but we have to be polite

No problem.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think someone has played too many video games.

Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifesNomad
Terrible. I don't know where to begin ... but the whole "story" is exactly that - a poorly written and thought out story.

I agree.

Notice the so called 'Agent' has decided to ignore all questions about his post and just posts more of his story. Someone should tell him ATS isn't a creative writing board. LOL. Although of course he hasn't actually written anything creative yet. LOL.

He is so obviously full of it. End of story.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
To make sure the man was dead, and sure enough, he was.

My hands were shaking from the adrenaline in my system, and i slowly unloaded the pistol and placed it back on the table.

After the ringing in my ears had subsided, i noticed that my boss was talking to me again. I snapped my head towards him, and tried as hard as i would not to vomit. That was a battle i eventually lost. Shortly after i had thrown up, two men dressed in white jumpsuit like outfits came in and began to remove the body of the man i had just killed. After they had left another came in and began to clean the vomit off the floor.

My boss ushered me outside and back inside the upstairs portion of our training facility, where i rinsed out my mouth and blew my nose to clear the remainder of the vomit out.

We had a short talk back in his office, in which he told me to not tell anyone about the events of the day, and not to talk with my fellow recruits, if i were to see them again. That final statement piqued my intrest. But i would later find out that of the 9 of us, only 4 could pull the trigger. After he told me this, i was given the day off and reminded of our conversation.

Once i got home, my girlfriend asked me why i was back so soon, and it killed me to not be able to give her an honest answer. That was the hardest part of my job by far. I made up a story about feeling ill and being given a few days off to recover, but lying to her only made me feel worse about myself.

Over the next few weeks, i was briefed on a mission, if you could call it that, that i was going to be executing. I wasnt so much briefed as given a rough overview, and then required to do my own research, but i call it briefing to make things easy.

I was asked to kill a man who was known for "hacking" computers and had accessed a few classified files. Apparently, the NSA saw fit to have him killed rather than arresting him, but i accepted anyway. He lived in Utah with his wife and two children, and i was required to travel to said location, and make the "hit". After a period of tracking the mans activities, i thought that i had a basic schedule he seemed to follow. He went to work at a computer repair company at 8:00 AM, shortly after, his wife took their children to school, then left to go to work. He arrived home at approximately 3:00 PM, picked up his children from school at 3:40 PM and the wife returned home at 6:00 PM. I decided to make my move in the time frame between 3-3:40 PM.

On a wednesday morning i flew out to Utah, and paid for a hotel room near my targets home. Thursday afternoon i made sure my schedule was accurate, and it was. Friday afternoon, he arrived home from work at 3:10 PM. As i sat in my black Ford Explorer parked across the street from his home, i loaded my standard issue GLOCK 19 9mm that i had modified with Tritium night sights, and an AAC Evolution suppressor. I had loaded my pistol with subsonic rounds to dampen the sound even more, because of the close houses and the possibility of someone hearing even a silenced shot. At 3:16 PM i exited my vehicle and walked across the street to the targets home. I checked to the front door to see if it was unlocked, but it wasn't. I hopped his fence and preceded to the back door, which i thought would be safer to pick if it was locked. And it wasnt. The target had let out the family pet, a young black labrador retriever, and left the door cracked open so the dog could push his way back in. I entered the house and drew my pistol from the shoulder holster i used while "on duty", then i noticed the sound of running water, and realised he was taking a shower.

I walked as quietly as i could to his bedroom, where i found him taking a shower just as i had thought. The kill was easy. Two rounds to the side of the head made him crumple to the floor of the shower. I knew he was dead and began heading back out, but what i found in the living room shocked me. CONTINUED

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This IMHO obviously (to me) is a script for a book or a movie.....Nobody tells accounts of their life like this. All the little nitty gritty details that just do not matter at ALL when recalling something of this nature...for example:

After he sat down, i offered him a bottle of water from the mini fridge i had in the corner of my office, but he refused

Does this really matter to US?

The target had let out the family pet, a young black labrador retriever,

Why not just say DOG ???

Anyways, carry on I suppose. Im just a skeptic, thats all

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
I think someone has played too many video games.

Clearly Not enough of them as he decided to come to ATS instead. LOL.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Anyone who would so callously write about executing a man, and only focus on the physical aspect of "his brain exploding against the back wall", has obviously never come close to killing another man.

The emotional and psychological ramifications of murdering a man, at point blank range, would forever scar you. Either way, you certainly wouldn't come online to write of your experience.

I like a good read, but when it's portrayed as fiction - not someone trying to pawn off fiction as their own life.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I am not ignoring your questions, i am simply trying to tell you about my experiences, but if you all do not wish to listen to ithem, then i will not give you anymore. The reason i am being vague is to avoid letting out with my true identity, and no, i never was much of a gamer.

Once again, if you dont want to see the story i am trying to share with you, then i wont bother to write anymore.

And to answer a few more questions, i can reveal this information due to the fact that i am retired from the NSA, and they gave me no specific rules to follow, probably assuming that no one would believe my story if i did tell it.

I didnt go into the emotional aspect of killing because none of my kills scarred me for life, i knew i was just doing my job and serving my country. So far, i have never had a nightmare, or even lost a minute of sleep due to my experiences, and if i do, i will deal with them when i come to them.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by AgentG]

[edit on 17-6-2008 by AgentG]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join