It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The confessions of an Assassin.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
LOL - you're kidding, right?

I'm bound by my security classification for life - and I was extremely low ranking in the military. I'm 100000% sure you are not exempt from your disclosure clause and secrecy act purely because you are now "retired".

I'm sure everyone would listen a bit more attentively if your story didn't smack of a 10 year old recounting his last episode playing The Bourne Ultimatum.

Please don't take us for idiots.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentG

Agent G, the way your story is written has it coming across as a fictional story. That is just the way I think people are perceiving it. Either way, you have put some work and imagination in to it or you really were an assasin. So either try to write more straight forwardly or try to sell your novel to a publisher.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
There is not much emotion in your story, it is told as if your telling us someone elses story. I'm sorry but it does not come across as credible to me, maybe try to prove it? haha

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentG
I didnt go into the emotional aspect of killing because none of my kills scarred me for life, i knew i was just doing my job and serving my country. So far, i have never had a nightmare, or even lost a minute of sleep due to my experiences, and if i do, i will deal with them when i come to them.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by AgentG]

[edit on 17-6-2008 by AgentG]

First, NOBODY who has killed another person can say they have NEVER had nightmares or feelings of guilt, or some negative reaction, etc. I know this for fact because I know people who have done so (law enforcement, military, etc) - killed human beings.

So, on that comment alone, I find it hard to believe your "story".

Second, why are you recalling your experience in a NOVEL FORMAT? Why are you telling us little bits of info that just do not matter at all? Why describe such little minute details like the breed, age and size of a DOG? That is another obvious sign, that this is a work of fiction.

I would love to be proven wrong though, as this topic is of interest to me. Im still reading and following along, but you are presenting a HUGE claim and I feel it needs to be looked at cautiously.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by greeneyedleo] edited for large quote, spelling, grammar, etc.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I honestly believe that there are humans that can kill another human being without feeling the least bit of guilt. The "assassins" that work for the CIA and the likes are most likely brainwashed to be nothing more than real life terminators.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I was lead into a room that was roughly 10 feet by 10 feet. It had one chair, one table, and a GLOCK 19 resting on the table with a loaded clip next to it. After about 8 minutes of waiting, my commanding officer opened the door and greeted me. Then, a man who was bound and gagged was dragged in to the room. It was at this moment that my stomach sank, i knew exactly what i was going to have to do.

Anyone here seen the Bourne Ultimatum?????

Thats exactly how Jason Bourne becomes an assasin.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentG

Question for you

After you put 2 into the gentleman in the shower did you leave your empty shells behind or did you pick them up and take them with you??

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

First, NOBODY who has killed another person can say they have NEVER had nightmares or feelings of guilt, or some negative reaction, etc. I know this for fact because I know people who have done so (law enforcement, military, etc) - killed human beings.

So, on that comment alone, I find it hard to believe your "story".

Second, why are you recalling your experience in a NOVEL FORMAT? Why are you telling us little bits of info that just do not matter at all? Why describe such little minute details like the breed, age and size of a DOG? That is another obvious sign, that this is a work of fiction.

I would love to be proven wrong though, as this topic is of interest to me. Im still reading and following along, but you are presenting a HUGE claim and I feel it needs to be looked at cautiously.

You are right, if i felt as though i needed to reveal anymore of my information to you, you would have learned that I was forced to kill the man's wife in their living room, and that has bothered me some over the years, but i have NEVER been scarred by any of the assassinations i have executed.

I have always been an observant person which has helped me in my career field, which explains why this is in a "novel" format. Small details are important to me and i have a great memory, which explains the reason why i threw the small, "unimportant" things in.

If you don't want to believe me, fine. Don't. I don't care. What i have done in my past is very real to me.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by theacaciastrain
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I honestly believe that there are humans that can kill another human being without feeling the least bit of guilt. The "assassins" that work for the CIA and the likes are most likely brainwashed to be nothing more than real life terminators.

Yes, I understand that and do agree...I probably should have clarified that a bit more - but alas, im not a writer
However, I can guarantee those people have issues deep inside as a result. They are not so nonchalant about this topic, as this OP is. Guilt? Maybe not. Nightmares and other similar issues....I would think so.

But you do have a point

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
A few simple questions (that anyone in your field of work should be able to answer) -

What forms of MOD did you learn at your training?
Explain, in simple terms, how a "silencer" achieves its aim?
For close quarter kills with a firearm, what would your ideal weapon be?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

No, i did not leave the shells. Although they are available at generic gun shops and to the public as well, i tried to leave as little evidence at a given location as possible. Shoe prints were minimal, also from a generic boot that is available to the public. I also wore gloves at all times. My hair was short enough that it normally didnt just fall out, although everyone sheds hairs, the longer the hair, the more it will fall out, and we were required to keep short haircuts because of this.

If we were caught, the NSA took no responibility for our actions.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentG

If you don't want to believe me, fine. Don't. I don't care. What i have done in my past is very real to me.

Trust me, I'm hanging on and reading....again, this topic is of interest to me. But again, I'm a skeptic on many things....and I tend to pick things apart to find the truth. I just don't believe, because someone writes it. Plus, many people have used ATS has a sounding board for books, etc. And many people have come here to hoax the community. So, I'm sure you can understand

It isn't to insult you....its just being CAUTIOUS of a HUGE story someone is telling

Carry on

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'd like to remind everyone,

Civility and Decorum Are Required

One Line, Off Topic, Nonsense, Insulting or Needless Remarks will not be tolerated.

Feel free to ask questions, dispute claims, etc, but do so in a civil manner.

Thank You

Carry On.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
alright, so i am a single mom. i am not "smart", but do have some intelligence. if someone called this out already, then i am sorry for pointing it out a 2nd time. i read through the replies once and did not catch it as i have two young sons playing loudly in the background.

the only thing that makes me doubt this story is that someone who worked for the FBI would not be oblivious to the fact that IP's (? even unsure if that is the correct terminolgy lol...... however smart enough to realize that it can be...) are tracked.

so, the fact that you are making this info about your past known to "the world" (well, anyone reading this) and that your IP can be tracked, makes me suspicious.

not saying it isn't true. just saying that you can't blame any one of us for questioning the validity of your "tale".

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Also....at the time of all this, I lived in the Ft. Meade area.
Maybe we were neighbors?

I look forward to more of your posts

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentG

"It had one chair, one table, and a GLOCK 19 resting on the table with a loaded clip next to it."

I believe a person of your so called training would have call it a "magazine" if any of this is real.

I'm going to throw the BS flag. BUT it's a good story.

Roper

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

No, i did not leave the shells. Although they are available at generic gun shops and to the public as well, i tried to leave as little evidence at a given location as possible. Shoe prints were minimal, also from a generic boot that is available to the public. I also wore gloves at all times. My hair was short enough that it normally didnt just fall out, although everyone sheds hairs, the longer the hair, the more it will fall out, and we were required to keep short haircuts because of this.

If we were caught, the NSA took no responibility for our actions.

This is where your story really fell apart for me - whilst rounds are almost all the same, it's more about the rifling, strike imprint on the base of the round from the firing pin etc, that can quite easily place you at the scene of the crime (ballistics if your weapon was ever found could easily place you at the scene). Any professional would remove the round from the victim, as well as taking the shells to create as small a footprint as possible.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LifesNomad

A silencer quiets pressurized gasses that build up behind a bullet after the bullet is fired from a weapon. The sound that is heard when a gun is fired is the rapid release of gases out of the barrel, with a silencer on your gun the gas has more room to expand into, making the pressure drop drastically, therefore reducing the sound of the weapon.

The ultimate CQC firearm is debatable, are you asking for a one shot stop if someone was attacking me, or are you asking if i were executing someone? It wouldnt matter either way if you shot someone in the head even with a 9mm, which is why i carry one. If you were asking for a one shot stop on someone in the chest, i would go with a .357 magnum, .40 S&W, or a .45 ACP, any of which can kill someone with one shot. As well as a .44 magnum.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LifesNomad

Firing pins and barrels are easily replaced...the so called footprint of ones firearm can easily be changed to the point where noone would be the wiser. I also changed guns periodically, but i most often used JHP's that fragment on impact, making it very difficult to retrieve and match to any weapon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join